Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Police Scotland

 
 
  1. ali boy
    Started by ali boy,

    Hi im only 16 at the moment but have tought long and hard about joining strathcled police. i have one question, im deslexic would i be trated bifrently in the inteview and would i get help with the SET. thanks for the help.

    • 5 replies
    • 929 views
  2. sean dempsey
    Started by sean dempsey,

    Im trying to work out my pay as im fornightly and obviously going to monthly with strathclyde [im guessing its monthly?] And the only thing im missing is tha date of pay! Any ideas? Ginge

    Follow The Sapper
  3. dedicated11
    Started by dedicated11,

    I have my SET next week, and im starting to feel a cold coming on! Any suggestions on how to try and stop it? lol

    • 4 replies
    • 392 views
    sean dempsey
  4. Monk3y
    Started by Monk3y,

    Thought that someone needed to post here this year so here goes: How's everyone doing with there hours? I'd image we're all either there or close enough, butjust thought I'd ask. P.S. I know it's not all about the money, but hey, it does help

    • 31 replies
    • 8.6k views
  5. ebbe103
    Started by ebbe103,

    Hi Guys, Had my final interview today and passed!!! I am so over the moon it's unexplainable! Whoever is up at Tulliallan in June intake I shall see you then! Cheers

    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
  6. kfc84
    Started by kfc84,

    Just found out I have my SETs and Fitness end of May/June. Called recruitment yesterday to find out they had sent my letter to the wrong address and would be in touch with an actual date. Guy also told me they were swamped with applications and looking at a 12-15 month process

    • 18 replies
    • 1k views
  7. kiky09
    Started by kiky09,

    Anyone working at this at SECC next week at all, I am scheduled to work at it on the Friday.....

    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. MM84
    Started by MM84,

    I get a discount through the council so should be around £25 per head. http://www.goape.co.uk/ Probably on a Saturday and within the next month....putyourname and availablity below Martin (any sat) Dougs (tbc)

    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. scottishcoastie
    Started by scottishcoastie,

    hi guys and gals. What is the sight requiremnt for entry? Got application form for special and ready to send but if i dont meet the minimum requirement then ill maybe just bin it!

    • 5 replies
    • 5.6k views
  10. sean dempsey
    Started by sean dempsey,

    Im trying to work out my pay as im fornightly and obviously going to monthly with strathclyde [im guessing its monthly?] And the only thing im missing is tha date of pay! Any ideas? Ginge

    Follow The Sapper
  11. a.mcewan
    Started by a.mcewan,

    Hi, I sat my SET and fitness test on the 6th april but still havn't had a letter through yet. Was just wondering if anybody else who sat on the same day has heard anything?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
    sean dempsey
  12. Follow The Sapper
    Started by Follow The Sapper,

    Hi all Apologies to anyone who has sent me a personal message and not had a reply. There seems to be a problem with the messenger which prevents some users from accessing new messages. Anyone else got this problem? I have reported it to the Mods and will get back to you soonest. REgards

    sean dempsey
  13. tagzy
    Started by tagzy,

    Hi everyone, with recruitment slowed to a snail pace I'm eager to get my first application sent in. I see that Strathcylde are running some sort of rolling recruitment and I would like to apply. Problem is I live in Wiltshire and whilst I am very attracted by the Strathclyde Police Force and should I get in I would have no intention of leaving unless circumstances change, I don't want to be caught up in the process when a nearby force recruits and I am ineligible to apply. So my question is, would my application to Strathclyde prevent me from applying to English forces in the meantime. I know you cannot have more than two to a Home Office force at any one time but is Str…

    sean dempsey
  14. jenlonglegs
    Started by jenlonglegs,

    Hi all, Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what sort of boots the girls are buying?? Ive seen plenty but most are mens and really quite high in the leg...I no its a boring subject but id hate to buy the wrong ones.. Thanks jen

    • 11 replies
    • 979 views
  15. dws85
    Started by dws85,

    Afternoon all, I looking for some good personal advise. I am currently a serving special constable in a different force, but looking to apply for the Regs and relocate to the area. Looking for information about living in the area/cost of living/what Strathclyde Police is like. I would appreciate any information. DWS

    • 23 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.