Police Scotland
2332 topics in this forum
-
Passed my final interview today and given date on 25th june for my medical. Just looking to see if anyone else has same details so far!
-
Well, i passed my SET's today, And NAILED the push pull.....but failed the run. Few things that made me angry (other than failing) NOT being allowed to wear a watch whilst running ( to pace myself) And NONE of the marshalls on the route telling me the passed time. Pretty poor IMHO, as i was assured that this would be done. And, without fear of being called a sore looser(which i am).....they went on about equality for ages, How everyone is treated the same regardless of age, gender, race, etc etc......but then give women 2 minutes extra to complete the run, and indeed older men longer too. Rant over.
-
Probs one of those questions "oh not another one" sooorrryy if it is, Im just curious as to what they do with the interview aid form or what its for, Im guessing they have that in front of them at the interview cheers...............again
-
Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but have been member of ukpoliceonline for ages. Had applied for regulars and failed initial, as did some of my friends. Have been given the specials as an option which i am looking to take as the experience and knowledge gain will be absoluetly worth the tiime and effort. I stay outside force area so my "adopted" local division is N div, sub is cumbernauld. I am currently at vetting stage awaiting outcome, hopefully not long to wait then medical, uniform fitting then wait til september Any specials on here from N, especially cumbernauld or nearby? Hows the 12 week training? Anyone else hopeing for september start, what stage you at? …
-
I'll quickly explain my problem 2 years ago, i tore a disk ( not too bad) in my back. Healed within 3 weeks, with the aid of a good chiropracter, i was fine. Until today. Currently, i can't walk, and can't feel my feet. Now, My brain is telling me to get to hospital in the morning if it hasnt changed. My heart is telling me to man it out, as having a torn disk on a medical will look bad. Is a torn disk a out and out rejection ???? Any advice welcome
-
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone will be attending on the above dates. I am dead nervous but glad that i don't have to do the SET tests again. Thanks Callum
-
- 25 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Does anyone know when this will be?
-
- 181 replies
- 13.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just recieved my dates for S.E.Ts, Tuesday 8th June,anybody else got theirs yet? How confident is everyone? What else are youse doing to prepare other than repeating set papers?
-
- 20 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi everyone, I've got all three Past Papers for £25 if anyone is interested?
-
But please indulge me Do any of the Strathclyde lads & lassies here have any snaps of the old police top hats in the museum under Pitt St ? I asked if I could take a few photos but was refused. If you have any perhaps taken before this rule was in place please let me know. The curator at the Bell St museum was much more helpful and was able to find a black & white photo for me, but a few in colour would be great if you have any. Ta very much folks
-
Hi, I passed my assessment centre a few weeks ago and am now waiting on a date for my final panel iinterview and was wondering if anyone had any advice on what I should know for it? Is it mainly competency based questions or do I need to know alot of information about the force? And advice would be greatly appreciated.
-
- 4 replies
- 905 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi Guys, Just sent off my initial application and was wondering if anyone is aware if recruitment levels have returned to normal figures or is there still plenty of new polished boots to fill!!
-
Anyone know at what point of the month these are normally paid....... 1st time I have ever claimed any expenses and just wondering how this works? Any advice appreciated
-
Guys - Quick one. What's the pass marks for Language, Information handling and the numbers papers? Cheers.
-
Hi Was wondering where you find out the letters of each division ? I am looking for code for east dunbartonshire - Bishopbriggs and Torrance sub division ? Any help greatly appreciated. P.s i am new to this so Hi all.... been reading a lot of your threads very interesting and helpful....