Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Police Scotland

 
 
  1. joemaxi
    Started by joemaxi,

    Anybody else got theirs on Monday?

    • 30 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. Twix
    Started by Twix,

    Hi I'm new here I just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding Specials recruitment. First of all, I want to say that I'm 18 and that I was thinking about going to Uni next year ( Criminology or something similar. I would spend 3-4 years in uni) and join the police after that. On the other hand, however, I was considering joining the police as a special ( not as a Regular police officer, because as you are probably aware they're not recruiting and probably won't be until 2011-2012. ) So, my questions are: - In your opinion, Should I go to University (spend there 3-4 years) or should I join the force as a Special? (Justification?) - How long does the entire recru…

    • 8 replies
    • 5.1k views
  3. DCI TAGGART
    Started by DCI TAGGART,

    Was anyone on here in the class of 1994 who passed out in August of that year. At least 30 did and I was one of them. If you know anyone who 'looks old enough' to have been in that class please let me know or PM me.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 3.7k views
  4. Pulse
    Started by Pulse,

    Hello all First of all apologies if this has already been answered else where in the forum (that I've clearly missed having done a a quick search)... I keep reading about the budget review mid/end October but these post are all related to England & Wales forces. Does anyone know if the Scottish forces are doing their budget review at the same time (i.e. mid/end October)? Thanks in advance.

    • 4 replies
    • 825 views
  5. Chasey_X
    Started by Chasey_X,

    Are we defintely off tomorrow ? x

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. oronsay
    Started by oronsay,

    Just wondering if other Nor Con Specials have received surveys by email? There is no anonimity if returned through the email system.

    • 5 replies
    • 4.7k views
  7. oronsay
    Started by oronsay,

    Does anyone know if Northern is doing training down at Tulliallan this year? We haven't heard anything.

    • 6 replies
    • 4.5k views
  8. kez500

    hi, just thot id pop on and see if there is ne1 going to day 1 recruitment process at balunie drive, dundee on thursday 15th be good to hear from you. also can ne1 tell me wot to expect??

    • 3 replies
    • 5k views
  9. part-time-spc
    Started by part-time-spc,

    Hi Just introduce my self I am a spec in Annan pleased to meet you all I am new to all this blogg stuff so help and advice is welcome Thanks

    • 28 replies
    • 15k views
  10. callumdr
    Started by callumdr,

    Hi All, I've got my Panel Interview coming up this week and I'm doing some prep work for it. Does anyone have any recent experience of the panel interview who could tell me what kind of questions they asked you? I know I will probably need to prepare answers regarding the core competencies etc and a few things about my knowledge of the force, but I'd quite like to know some specifics, if possible. Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 5.3k views
  11. Daniel_C
    Started by Daniel_C,

    I used to live in Seedhil from when a was born to when I was 25. It was good there but there was always action. So what's it like now?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. kevmch
    Started by kevmch,

    Hiya all, Was thinking of going to McDonalds round the corner from FT&RC this Sunday, as I am sure I'll end up there a little early, full of anticipation and excitement etc etc. Anyone else fancy a brew etc before hand drop a reply on this thread. great chance to meet people in a relaxed situation before the formal stuff. Kev aka "the sausage 'n' egg mcmuffin man" edit - Just noticed typo in title and cant change it!

    • 32 replies
    • 2.5k views
  13. kenni.gray
    Started by kenni.gray,

    Did anyone notice the big change in Jackton this weekend (OST and SPELLS)? There was a distinct lack of staff. I have attended at various times over the past few years, and have never seen it so quiet! I had accomodation overnight Friday and Saturday, and couldn't even get a bit of toast on Saturday morning. No instructions were given regarding food etc. On my last 2 visits food was supplied.Did evryone on the course enjoy it? Comments please.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. mulsy
    Started by mulsy,

    hi can anyone give me an idea what to expect on the SC OST refresher training on the 2nd and 3rd October??? Thanks Mulsy

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. superman1546081181
    Started by superman1546081181,

    Hi Guys, Don't know if you have all received the e-mail yet regarding ost/spels. It's due to expire end of November, but they can only fit Specials on the Sat 2nd Oct and Sun 3rd Oct, 9pm-5pm at Jackton. Just thought i would remind you, especially if you work mon-fri, it might be best to contact Jackton asap before they are full...

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.