Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Police Scotland

 
 
  1. Eurocopter1546081234
    Started by Eurocopter1546081234,

    Greenock Telegraph link In the actual paper, Superintendent George Nedley continues "Although undoubtedly the increase in the number of housebreakings is substantial, the figures show this increase is based on previously very low figures. I am keen to reassure the public that we absolutely determined to ensure those responsible are quickly identified and arrested." "Housebreaking is a crime we all fear, but there are a number of different ways you can help to deter thieves." "They prefer to gain easy access to homes, so the harder you make it, the lower your chances are of becoming a victim." "Keep your homes securely locked at all times, as most break-ins are committed …

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  2. kfc84
    Started by kfc84,

    Thought it be good to start a new thread for everyone starting training in March so we can get to know each other a bit before.. i'll start with my name, age, where I live, where i hope to get based etc, anything else you think would be good to know just add Name: Claire Age: Mid to late 20s :D Live: Sunny Kilmarnock Desired Station: Hopefully Irvine or Ayr, anywhere other than Killie!

      • Like
    • 46 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. Donald1546081272
    Started by Donald1546081272,

    Hi this is my first posting. I saw this on the internet about a paedophile ring. Surely this can't be true ? 2000 was well before my time. http://holliedemandsjustice-robertgreensblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/police-investigations.html

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 4.3k views
  4. alid03
    Started by alid03,

    hi constables, im looking to recruit into the specials unit and would be grateful if anyone could give me any advice to getting started.thanks

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. Young_wanna_be_cop
    Started by Young_wanna_be_cop,

    Anyone else see this tonight? Just happened to catch it by chance. Dominic Littlewood was doing his usual "Rouge Traders" confrontation moment at the end of the show. Normally they confront these guys, they say nothing and then jump in their van and drive off. http://www.five.tv/shows/cowboy-builders/episodes/episode-4-263 Well, skip to 37:00 on the above link and have a watch. Good work I thought. And I never seen that coming!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  6. Weegie
    Started by Weegie,

    I know this is a forum for Police specials but I have a few questions and this is a much more active community than other forums. I'm part of the March 2nd intake for the regulars and have started buying my kit. Went to the shop at Jackton and they said on what boots and shoes to buy. However I was reading my induction information and it says that the shoes must be plain at the front (no stitching). I bought these shoes http://www.sprapol.co.uk/khxc/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=D102K but have been wondering does that bit across the front count as stitching? I assume we will be getting told how to bull etc as well but wouldn't mind trying it out on my other…

    • 3 replies
    • 638 views
  7. hildy1990
    Started by hildy1990,

    arethere any opportunities for special constables to serve in secialist units i.e traffics, support unit etc.

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Q4110
    Started by Q4110,

    Hi All, I have been a member here for 5 years now ( can't believe time has gone by so fast). I am a former special who joined up and was wondering if I could count on your support. One of our station assistants was diagnosed with Cancer and has just returned to work after being off for approx 1 year. During her time off and during treatment she attended at Maggie's centre in Glasgow. They have helped her loads during her treatment, keeping her spirits up. To cut a long story short, I am going to be doing a sponsored event for her by doing a bungee jump. I will be in South Africa from May this year for 3 weeks and have decided that I will be doing the bungee ju…

    • 1 reply
    • 666 views
  9. KimGus85
    Started by KimGus85,

    Was talking to my friend who is a reg , and she confirmed that WE DO get sprayed with CS gas and it's not that bad and doesn't last to long looked at the Training timetable 7th Nov thats day for that. (Girls dont wear mascara that day ) . Kim :D

    • 36 replies
    • 3.5k views
  10. kfc84
    Started by kfc84,

    What PT will we get at Jackton? My fitness has taken a serious dive since the recruitment freeze and im worried im gonna be the unfittest one there!

    • 17 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. kevmch
    Started by kevmch,

    Hi all, The title says it all, yes I am going to pound my way round 26 mad miles of Lothians finest city in May raising as much as I can for MacMillan Cancer Support. I don't believe in asking so all I shall do is ask read on... I have a "justgiving" donation site page, if you would like it please message me and I'll forward it, I don't want to put my full details on here. I have a target on there for my goal figure. Hopefully some of you guys n gals from Sep intake will be in touch. Thanks Usman for your generosity. Cheers to you all, Kev.

    • 4 replies
    • 576 views
  12. thetinman
    Started by thetinman,

    Hey! I've got an assessment center for central scotland and was wondering if anyone had any helpful advice or tips to divulge? I'm not sure what to expect really, I know there is a fitness test, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. super64
    Started by super64,

    This section is as lively as the Cowdenbeath Christmas lights, or light

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 4k views
  14. joemaxi
    Started by joemaxi,

    So, what does everybody do in the real world? I`m a lorry driver for ASDA. As far as hobbies go,I enjoy cycling,hillwalking(Done the West Highland Way last year and still have the blisters!) and seem to spend a lot of time taking scratches out of other peoples car with my polisher!! Anybody else?????

      • Like
    • 53 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. murraymint
    Started by murraymint,

    Anyone else hoping to attend?

    • 11 replies
    • 6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.