Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Police Scotland

 
 
  1. kevmch
    Started by kevmch,

    peeps, I wanted to say a massive thank you to all that have sponsored me over the last weeks for the edinburgh marathon. I have managed to raise over £1000 for Macmillan Cancer Support, there has been some superb donations from people on here and also throughout the force, especially the guys on my intake. Without all your help, along with my family and friends it wouldn't have been possible. I completed the marathon on Sunday in just over 4hrs 30mins and felt like *!*$ after but have almost fully recovered now. I am touched at the generosity of so many people and it makes me chuffed to bits to know you all. If anyone fancies a last minute fling of cash, please mess…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. glinds
    Started by glinds,

    Hi guys,I passed my final interview on the 21st of April and I'm still waiting for a date for final fitness and medical,I know some people have passed these already but didn't make the May intake and was wondering if anyone knows when the next intake is likely to be,I was told it may be August.

  3. Mackie
    Started by Mackie,

    Hi there just thought i'd post this topic to find out if anyone out there will be joining the regs in the May intake

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  4. PotentialSpecial
    Started by PotentialSpecial,

    Hi! I have my Assessment day VERY soon and was looking for some pointers at what they will ask me? Thanks!

    • 4 replies
    • 2.6k views
    PotentialSpecial
  5. Slim82
    Started by Slim82,

    I start on the 18th May and they said we will get a pay the end of may, I'm jst wondering if it will be an 8day pay or bcoz its a salary it'll be a month.

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    Hi there! Basically ive done the specials application process last year; passed the interviews, tests and medical and got accepted, but had to pull out before training commenced at jackton due to family circumstances... thats all been sorted out now, and im looking to apply for september intake this year, now i know i wont have to sit my SET's again since ive already passed but do the interview and medical, but my question is since recruitment ends for the september intake on the 27th of may would i be able to get the whole process done before then if i apply now? as thats when my uni exams end and my part time job around uni turns into a full time job for the summer, …

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. scottishchicky
    Started by scottishchicky,

    I am looking for copies of the practice papers for a friend. Ideally if anyone has them I am looking for the complete set that would have cost around £42.00 new. If anyone can help, let me know Lesley

    • 0 replies
    • 551 views
    scottishchicky
  8. thelikelylad
    Started by thelikelylad,

    Hello all, Bit late to be asking this now but what do I have to expect for the medical(which I have in a few hours!)? Got all my documents signed off fit as a fiddle etc. just getting a bit worried something is going to crop up! Passed everything else now this is the only thing left so I'm a wee bit on edge about it! Haha. Any heads up would be much appreciated. Cheers, Scott

    thelikelylad
  9. delboy10
    Started by delboy10,

    Hey just got my letter this morning to tell me i got G division,delighted as its where i wanted anyone else get good news?everyone all set for wed nerves starting to kick in now lol.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
    Morse1546080805
  10. local bobby
    Started by local bobby,

    Does any1 know what the targets are for the fitness tests

    • 26 replies
    • 12.3k views
  11. CameronF96
    Started by CameronF96 * ,

    I recently received a work experience letter from school allowing me to select an employer to work with for a week. I was just wondering if Tayside Police have any work experience programs available and if so, what would be included in this? I am 15 years old and do plan on pursuing a career in the police.

    Alpha Victor 11546620647
  12. joemaxi
    Started by joemaxi,

    Ok,so I`m bored and can`t sleep.......................... http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ssi/2008/117/contents/made

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Deleted1546620702
    Started by Deleted1546620702,

    I've heard a couple different stories about wether or not boots and shoes should be bulled prior to Jackton? Can anyone who has Berenice there advise please??

  14. MacDee
    Started by MacDee,

    Hi, Newbie member here, Just wondering how many of you folks are in or almost in the April 2011 intake. I have passed my final interview and have the date for my final fitness. I think I can just about manage the run.....Getting better with time but I am freaking out in case its the bleep test as I've heard horror stories. Any advise and info would be appreciated as my fitness is on Tuesday at 09:30am. Thanks MacDee

    Deleted1546620702
  15. at083
    Started by at083 * ,

    Hi Folks, I've got my final interview coming up in the next few weeks and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I've been keeping an eye on the newspapers etc, but I'd heard they question more on personal qualities...is this the case? also, how many are on the panel? Thanks very much!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.