Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Police Scotland

 
 
  1. arand
    Started by arand * ,

    Hi, just wondering if there is any further news on when the above force may be opening up recruitment again?

    scottishchicky
  2. Slim82
    Started by Slim82,

    Anyone any recomendations for boots? i dont want to buy rubbish which will fall apart but dont want to pay over the odds. I start at Jackton on the 18th May.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. kfc84
    Started by kfc84,

    Can anyone tell me after NI, tax and pension what the take home pay is AFTER training at Tulli has finished?? I know SPRA and the Fed are optional. Trying to get an idea of my finances going forward. Thanks

  4. thelikelylad
    Started by thelikelylad,

    Well all after months of passing assessments and tests and interviews everything is in place to start on June 29th. First off, anyone else starting then? Secondly, I'm off for 2 weeks of sun before starting, I get back on the Monday and start on the Wednesday. Not a lot of time to get myself prepared in terms of kit. As I'm still waiting on my starter kit email this puts me in a bit of a predicament since as you've probably noticed I'm going for some sun.... so abroad. Not able to prepare in those 2 weeks is going to be a bit of a nightmare so on that note does anyone know what I should be buying? I've been told (so far) one pair of boots (Magnums), one pair of parade s…

  5. Bm11
    Started by Bm11,

    Just looking for a bit of advice, got my ost refresher on monday at coatbridge but not sure what to take. I was planning on full kit and just general gym wear such as black cotton trousers and a plain tshirt, would that be ok? Thanks for any help.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
    scottyboy1546081036
  6. nic29
    Started by nic29,

    Came across this little paragraph on youtube, an explanation for the posting of a police tribute video, personally thought this hit the nail square in the head! What do you think? Mr. Citizen, it seems you've figured me out. I fit neatly into the category where you've placed me. I'm stereotyped, standardised, characterised, classified, grouped, and always typical. Unfortunately, the reverse is true. I can never figure you out. From birth, you teach your children that I'm the bogeyman and then you're shocked when they identify/associate with my traditional enemy.... the criminal! You accuse me of coddling criminals.... until I catch your kids doing wrong. You may take …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. joemaxi
    Started by joemaxi,

    All sworn in now!!! Ready to hit the streets-can`t wait!!

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. honest bob
    Started by honest bob,

    Hi all Just wanting to find out your thoughts on lawfull rebelion? Is it lawfull? Does it exsist? has magna carter 1215 been repealed or is it that the Statute Law Revision Act, 1867, attempted to take common law into statute and then repeal it? Can it be repealed? Is it Law or an agreement between the People and the King?

  9. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    ..

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  10. dedicated11
    Started by dedicated11,

    Hey folks, I have some past papers which i no longer need. I have the set 1-2 in a booklet and 3-4 in a booklet. And I have the Numbers 1-6. I paid £14.99 each for them from the website (totalling £45..or £44.97 as the specific answer would be in the Number SET!). If anyone wants them I would be happy with just getting a few quid back, enough to go towards a new pair of muay thai shorts! So if anyone wants them for £25 give me a buzz. They are in good condition as i used pencil when writing in them. xx

  11. chris360
    Started by chris360,

    Post here if you have any relevant information or on how you are getting on in the recruitment process I am having another look over my app form then will be emailing it tonight or tomorrow night. Edit.. Just noticed that there is a new app form which is completely different to the one i have been filling out. May take me a few more days!

      • Like
    • 376 replies
    • 22.8k views
  12. albacop
    Started by albacop,

    Hi Guys n Gals, Sorry if someone else has already asked this but does anyone know what date the Recognition Payment will be paid out? Cheers Scott

    • 25 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. chuk_38
    Started by chuk_38,

    Alright folks, Just looking to check. For anyone who has their oath on the 1st June, have you all had a call about your station yet (I'm going to Div A). Jut hoping I've not been forgot about. I've still had no word and starting to think that I should give them a call. Cheers. :drinking:

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. miller160588
    Started by miller160588 * ,

    hi all, i am new here, infact i am looking for a new career. i have been interested in joining the police since leaving school but went in to railway engineering instead. i have had a look on strathclydes wed site but it doesnt say when the next intake will be. what i am looking to find out is:- when is the next intake and do i need to wait till its been advertised to apply or can i apply now and they will keep my application for when the intake starts, just so i know if i should send my application just now or wait. thanks in advance.

    Campbell1546620721
  15. dawg
    Started by dawg,

    Hi all. Just wondering if anyone on here is going to Stirling on the 2nd June for their Assessment Centre? How're you all getting on with fitness and 'revision'

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.