Greater Manchester Police
464 topics in this forum
-
Hi all, I've seen a new role advertised with GMP - Local Resolution Officer. From what I can gather, it's a sort of admin role. It says it's not open to current serving police officers. My question is, would it be a conflict of interest for specials? I don't think it is but I thought I'd better make sure before applying. The vacancy is here if anyone wants to view it.
-
Hi all I'm to be a PCSO new starter with GMP this year, I was wonder if anyone can clarify how the shift allowance and weekend enhancements are added onto the salary? Grade D £18,909 per anum Weekend enhancement 8.28% Shift allowance 14% So is that 22.28% of £18,909 (£4212.92) added onto the £18,909 to make £23,122 per anum? Thanks
-
I've seen lists in different force's areas, and I have heard that due to the current economic climate some forces aren't issuing as much kit as they used to. I just wondered if anyone has an up to date list of what uniform and equipment GMP specials are issued? Ash
-
Due to unforseen circumstances I was unable to be on the July Intakes like I was hoping but I have now received my conditional offer for September 2014 Intakes. Has anyone else received theirs or is just hoping to be on the September intakes?
-
I have my assessment day this saturday and I am fairly nervous! im more worried about the written test as I have no idea what I am meant to write in the propsal. Any tips?! I ahve read the document they have sent
-
I am currently going through the specials application, I have applied and my application has been shortlisted, however I'm looking to change the area that I chose on my application, does anyone think this would be a problem? Greater Manchester Police is the force I'm referring to.
-
Hi I'll hopefully be employed by GMP soon as a PCSO however I'm just curious as to what part of the month GMP get payed? is it the end as usual? I'm moving house soon so want to make sure my bills come out at the right time. thanks
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Does anyone know if GMP have any PC intakes planned for external/out of force candidates anytime soon at all? MP
-
So I thought I would start a thread for people who are on the July 2014 intakes so we can start talking then hopefully at least some of us might get to know each other a bit before we all start. So let's just keep it simple at the moment then we can probably use this to discuss things when we start training. Who is meant to be on the July 2014 intakes?
-
Does anybody know what the Standard Driving Permit allows? It has appeared on dutysheet as a potential skill recently and whilst I know what basic and response are, standard is a new one and I haven't found a policy on the intranet (yet) that explains what it is.. Seeing as it's appeared on dutysheet though, it seems it's available for specials to qualify so it's piqued my interest.
-
Any specials on here going for the PCSO roles? If so, does anyone have an idea of how many are being recruited?
-
Hi does anyone know when the GMP will be recruiting police officers? Thanks
-
Is it during the fitness test or the medical? I'm waiting to hear back about my assessment day (hoping it will be this week) but I've just checked and I'm slightly over the limit at 30.5 so if the fitness test is next up then I'm hoping the BMI test will happen during the medical (which will give me a couple extra weeks to lose a bit of weight :whistle2: )
-
Well after failing the online assessment in Nov and then 21 days later getting a surprising lucky break and after a review getting an invite to an assessment & interview at Sedgley Park. I have just now received my rejection.......again Gutted
-
Can anyone tell me if your family can attend the attestation