Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Civil Nuclear Constabulary

 
 
  1. Monkeyxxmo
    Started by Monkeyxxmo,

    So anyone on here going to be there?

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 616 views
  2. Monkeyxxmo
    Started by Monkeyxxmo,

    The 'core competencies' I had been learning are Respect for race and diversity, team working, community and customer focus, effective communication, problem solving, personal responsibility, resilience. Well in welcome email for the assesment centre it has a different 6 competencies. 'Compitencies relevant to the role of police officer' Service delivery, serving the public proffesionalism, working with others etc..... Well I have been trying to Taylor my examples to both but it is proving quite difficult. Does anyone know if the first competencies I have mentioned are now redundant? And they are now growing by the later? Any advice is welcome. It's my assesment on…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. reflex4
    Started by reflex4,

    Anyone went on the 6th March assessment centre, pass and now awaiting firearms and medical date. Would be nice to be given a date.

  4. Grim_Reaper
    Started by Grim_Reaper,

    Hi all, can anyone remind me what the stated pass mark was for the C.N.C? I passed, but I'm buggered if I can remember what the actual pass mark was. Thanks in advance G R

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Monkeyxxmo
    Started by Monkeyxxmo,

    Hi. I'm due for my assessment day on the 25th April. I am fully expecting to be surrounded by males, but I just wondered if there any other females out there going through the process? For anyone who is already a serving cnc officer do you have many females where you work? Not that it's an issue, just curious Thanks.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. jls
    Started by jls,

    Am I led to believe that the vetting for the CNC is DV for Operational sites and SC for support sites?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  7. Loulou
    Started by Loulou,

    Hiya all, I Have my A/C on 23rd April 2013 and was wondering who else has? Was also wondering who has recently attended an A/C for CNC this year? how did it go?

    • 3 replies
    • 549 views
  8. FutureBright
    Started by FutureBright,

    Received an email last week stating I had passed the assessment on 6th March at Ryton and got my paperwork though today, quicker than expected! Anyone else out there in the same boat from March 5th/6th? Pass? Fail? :new_wave:

    • 6 replies
    • 722 views
  9. jls
    Started by jls,

    Just been told by HR that the March NPIA is now full, they only got enough dates for half of the candidates! Told me that there MIGHT be a couple more dates in April but as of yet not confirmed! anyone in the same boat as me?

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Farm Boy
    Started by Farm Boy,

    Can anyone answer this question? As the CNC are on many licenced sites, Do the shift pattern and the start and finish times differ from site to site? Thanks.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. jls
    Started by jls,

    Hi All Just a quick question to anyone in the know or serving officers, I have my Assessment day on 23rd April and just recieved my pre-employment medical form to fill out. Now I had in 2004 (9 years ago) I had a spout of Deppression, and have not had any thing like it since. Does anyone think it will be a bar for me joining the CNC? I am a little worried now :-( I wont be able to call HR until the end of the week! Any info please? Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 783 views
    sb871546081077
  12. smithy6031546620976
    Started by smithy6031546620976,

    Hi I have my medical tomorrow in carlisle for the cnc (finally) I was wondering if anyone knew what was involved. I realise that there may be information Elsewhere on this forum but I'm hoping someone will not mind regurgitating some info. Also does anyone know what your body mass index (bmi) has to be between so there are no issues? Thanks Smithy

  13. carte_blanche
    Started by carte_blanche,

    Hi, Ive seen lots of different information regarding fitness requirements during the training. The assessment centre was a bleep test, required level was 6 something. Some forums suggest 4 mile runs are standard in the training. The CNC website says bleep test level 7.4 is required. Has anyone done a course recently and can they offer any specific help?

    • 2 replies
    • 915 views
    carte_blanche
  14. crazylegs
    Started by crazylegs,

    Afternoon all, I start training for the CNC in April - exciting times! Just a quick few questions if anyone is able/allowed to help. Is there any reading that I can do prior to starting to give me an edge? What level of fitness is expected prior to commencing training? I have been working towards regular four mile jogs which i finish around 36 minutes - is this sufficient? I have, however, been neglecting somewhat upperbody (pressups) and situps - are we tested on this at all? And this maybe a *daft* question - is having your own transport a necessary during training? I can remember at the fitness tests reimbursement for trains and mileage was discussed at the fitnes…

  15. SGT GAZ
    Started by SGT GAZ,

    Hi everyone, my application to join the CNC has been running for 2 years now as of today. I had my assessment back in August and I'm still waiting for medical, however iv been told I should have this done by march with the hope of being on the next intake of 13 April for sizewell or Dungeness... Is anyone in the same boat?

    • 35 replies
    • 3.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.