Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

British Transport Police

 
 

Subforums

  1. This forum is password protected and you will be required to obtain the password from the community owner.

  1. Amz-0
    Started by Amz-0,

    Hola, Right this not really police related but I am due to start my BTP PCSO training in 4 days and I am all confused with London underground :new_sorry:, and who better to ask then BTP Officers :new_shades:. I need get from Vic Train station to section house which is in Kennington I have had look at all LU maps but I don't get it :new_sweat: (I am not london lad) could anyone suggest any routes for me to take ? :new_hmmm: Thanks Ameur (I KNOW THIS NOT REALLY POLICE RELATED) :new_shhh:

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Highway Patrolman
    Started by Highway Patrolman,

    I've got two years service as a special with a force in Scotland. I've applied for a job which involves moving down south (not a problem) but it also involves moving to a new location every 6 months. E.g. First 6 in Birmingham second 6 in London etc. would I be able to join BTP then move with my location change?. The main problem I anticipate is court. Yes in excited about the bew job opportunity but the specials is a big part of my life that I don't want to leave behind.

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Administrative Account
  3. Amz_1
    Started by Amz_1 * ,

    Hey Guys Just wondering if anyone part of the 24th September intake ? AMEUR

  4. TCambs
    Started by TCambs,

    You observe a person offering to sell or buy used travelcards on the street just outside the exit of a busy underground station. Are there any offences? The byelaws are only effective on railway property and I'm struggling to see any offences out on the street..

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Future_officer
    Started by Future_officer,

    I am just curious to know who applied for BTP Communication Officer job position? If you have applied, have you worked in the past as a dispatcher and have a high level of IT? Why have you applied for this role?

      • Like
    • 91 replies
    • 7.3k views
  6. PoGscribbler
    Started by PoGscribbler,

    Hi Folks, just working on a version of my product for London Overground (LOROL) staff and they have asked me to include a page relating to the HOT Protocol which I am trying to get done over the next few days. I have googled extensively and havent found any in-depth details (other than Hidden, Obvious, Typical) can anyone expand on this please? Please feel free to PM me or mail me at James.wy@pocketcomms.com with Thanks PoGs

  7. MarkS1546081397
    Started by MarkS1546081397,

    Anyone know when recruitment for the North West region may start again for Specials? preferably around the Stoke/Crewe area. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mark

    • 6 replies
    • 991 views
  8. Amz-0
    Started by Amz-0,

    Hola :new_shades: I am not really sure were to start :new_hmmm:, okay I applied to be a PCSO with BTP in last intake they had and passed paper-shift, A/C, Medical, Reference checks and Vetting. Got uniform measured and everything was going to plan for me to start on 31st July :new_yes: . BUT (DOOM, DOOM, DOOOOM) When I had my uniform measured the lovely lady that deals with PCSO applications told me that if i wanted there might be a possibility for me to stay in Sheffield :new_crazy: as they have posts coming up in September in take . So i was playing the waiting game for her to get back to me and she did with the good that I will be based in Sheffield. However …

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Amz-0
    Started by Amz-0,

    Hey Guys, Just wondering who's going be in September intake for BTP :new_shades: Ameur :new_wave:

    • 1 reply
    • 534 views
  10. special20111546081273
    Started by special20111546081273,

    Hi guys, does anyone have a copy of the current application form for regulars that they could possibly email to me? I know recruitment isnt currently open, however I wold like some practice completing it and see what the content is. If someone could get in touch with a blank copy that would be great. Cheers

    • 2 replies
    • 848 views
  11. chris360
    Started by chris360,

    Just had an email saying I have been short listed and have been asked to attend an assessment day in Glasgow. Anyone else on the same boat ? . What should I expect as iv bought a few pass paper/ info books. Anyway good luck to everyone applying

    • 1 reply
    • 579 views
    Shadow161546081169
  12. Headset57
    Started by Headset57,

    http://www.btp.presscentre.com/Content/Det...mp;NewsAreaID=2 "IDIOT" THIEF JAILED AND HAS HIS CAR CRUSHED FOR HIS PART IN RAILWAY CAR PARK CRIME SPREE - KENT A 19-year-old Kent man, labelled an “idiot†by a judge, has been jailed for 15 months after waging a nine-month campaign of crime against motor vehicle owners using Kent railway station car parks. Luke Courtney pleaded guilty in Maidstone Crown Court to 16 charges of theft from motor vehicles and to handling stolen goods. The crimes occurred between February 2007 and November 2007 at railway station car parks across Kent. British Transport Police Area Crime Unit Detective Sergeant Paddy Kerr said Courtney, fr…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Constantinople
    Started by Constantinople,

    While on the central line yesterday I had the privilege of being on the carriage behind three teenagers who were mucking about (swinging off the bars, being a nuisance). It was when they started holding the 3rd page of a well known tabloid newspaper up at the window I took it upon myself to show them some identification and mouthed 'no' from the other side of the window (using my angry face), cue three red faces which before I'd managed to swap carriages and tell them to foxtrot Oscar disappeared sharpish as soon as the doors opened at the next stop. Truth be told I like a pair of breasts as much as the next man, but not on my commute. Had they not legged it, is there a…

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. 5535
    Started by 5535,

    Hi guys!! Could anyone who has recently trained with the BTP tell me when you got your rail pass and ID card? I start training at Spring House on Monday, and was wondering how many days I should buy train tickets for (I've only got one form Monday so far). Thanks in advance!! :biggrin:

  15. ColinS
    Started by ColinS,

    Long time no post, Long story short, I live in the North West and have been offered the job as Call Handler, to start 'some time' in September. Anyone else been offered this job, and if so, any idea on a start date? Also looking at possible house / flat shares if anyone interested? For the avoidance of any doubt, this in in Birmingham

    • 1 reply
    • 846 views
    Future_officer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.