Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

British Transport Police

 
 

Subforums

  1. This forum is password protected and you will be required to obtain the password from the community owner.

  1. mattm_g
    Started by mattm_g,

    BTP is now recruiting for PCSO's force wide.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. tcb1981
    Started by tcb1981,

    Hi all, The BTP are recruiting for PCSO's, I am writing my application out at the moment, any ideas what the maximum word limit is for the answers? As it does not state this anywhere on the form. Its the weekend and the HR team are closed of course. Kind Regards

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Amz-0
    Started by Amz-0,

    Hey everyone Could someone please message me the BTP email of the local BTP PCSO reps for all London areas or North East its rather urgent (I am after that PCSO rep that was on THE TUBE) Thanks Amz-0

    • 6 replies
    • 752 views
  4. Amz-0
    Started by Amz-0,

    Hey quick question does anyone know when BTP are going to have their next PCSO intake ? Little birdy within BTP told me it would be February :new_hmmm: Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 712 views
  5. jonnym
    Started by jonnym,

    Just thought I would mention.....saw BTP play the Met at east london rugby club (I think)....i was playing on pitch next to them for Queen Mary Uni aginat UEL. Don't know the score but we started before them but they finished before us!

    • 13 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Frank Castle
    Started by Frank Castle,

    Evening. Can anyone give us a run down on BTP's SC to PC scheme. I'm thinking about transferring to BTP.

    • 3 replies
    • 719 views
  7. Cooper16
    Started by Cooper16,

    Hello, Was just wondering if anyone is applying to BTP for their Scottish areas. Closing date 9/11/2012

    • 45 replies
    • 2k views
  8. SC Ben1546081185
    Started by SC Ben1546081185,

    Did a search, couldn't find anything, what's the standard issue kit for BTP Specials? If it makes a difference, LU & LN

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 3.1k views
  9. Sepura
    Started by Sepura,

    Hi all Are there any BTP SC officers based at Victoria / Clapham Junction who could kindly answer some questions for me ? Please feel free to PM if you dont want to post on the forum. As an ex MET SC my duties on my borough were market patrols, town centre patrols, aid at various events, night tasking van, etc I left to pursue studies to advance my day job career. However next year I am keen to get back involved in policing in some form with the BTP, I have made enquiries about volunteer programme and sitting on a completed sc application form. I am interested in those two patches since I leave near there. Cheers in advance

    • 2 replies
    • 700 views
  10. Frank Castle
    Started by Frank Castle,

    Afternoon All. I'm considering transferring or applying to BTP as a special. Can anyone elaborate if there is a SC to PC process,what this involved and how long it takes. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 553 views
  11. SC Ben1546081185
    Started by SC Ben1546081185,

    So as BTP are currently recruiting for Specials again, I've decided now it's time for me to consider a move. I've one main choice, but I have emailed regarding a second and am hoping someone will get back to me to discuss it further, however, due to not being FIP, I'm probably going to leave my current role and apply from fresh. Anyway, What do you think of working for BTP? What do you enjoy doing? Any particular challenges? My main reason for wanting to move is the new role and challenges. Also, I love talking to people - maybe that's from having worked in a customer sales role since I started working - but would enjoy being in that environment. Answers please!

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Administrative Account
  12. ABZ FLYER
    Started by ABZ FLYER,

    Does anyone know what the standards are for fitness for the BTP fitness test for the Scottish recruitment? Is it the same as Scottish forces or is it the English ones. I've checked their website but it doesn't give anything away.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Daviesdjandy
    Started by Daviesdjandy,

    I have my ac coming up at the beginning of December . Can anyone who has done it (pass or fail) give me some tips and what to expect for the 10 min presentation and interview? Thanks

  14. campbell22
    Started by campbell22,

    I am applying for btp regulars and just wondering does anyone know any the key words that they are looking for on the application form to score it.

    • 3 replies
    • 836 views
  15. qwerty1234567
    Started by qwerty1234567,

    Can anyone shed any light over the BTP assessment centre tests. People are saying they are difficult in comparison to the tests you would do for a territorial force?

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 4.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.