British Transport Police
Subforums
-
This forum is password protected and you will be required to obtain the password from the community owner.
999 topics in this forum
-
I have applied to the BTP however I just wanted to know if the BTP have the powers of a constable In England and Wales. Or just on train property ? . My argument is if you came across a fight in the street could you arrest if its not on railway property ?
-
Hello, Dont know if this has been asked before, couldnt find it anywhere! If there was an incident at a local level crossing, would the responsable force be BTP or local HO force? Thanks in advance!
-
Does anyone know if the numerical reasoning test on the assessment day is a big percentage on your final score?
-
-
Hello, Just looking to speak to any BTP AFO'S, full time or reserve role. Just had a few questions really. Thank you
-
Hello, Just looking to speak to any BTP AFO'S, full time or reserve role. Just had a few questions really. Thank you
-
-
Hi everyone, I emailed BTP recruitment asking about the A level qualifications I was told they needed and saying what my equivalent was. I got an email back saying a case has been made and to quote the case in all future communications with BTP? Anyone know why a case is and can explain it to me? Thanks!
-
Hey start training this saturday very very excited just wondering if anyone else is starting aswell?
-
Hi, I received an email from BTP stating that they were recruiting again and that i would eligible to apply following my questionable rejection in October. I am aware that not every person who applied in October has received this email notifying them of the new positions. Is there any reason behind this as i would assume everyone would have received it rather the a selective amount?
-
This has been asked again and again but with differing answers so I'll ask once more to see if anyone has an updated answer for me. I have been told that as BTP are not a Home Office Force then if you are still within your 6-month period for say, a Home Office Force then you can apply to BTP and vice versa. But as normal, you cannot apply to BTP twice in a 6-month period (as it is with Home Office forces). Does anyone have a definitive answer to this? Thank you
-
-
Hi guys, are there any Colchester officers who would be interested in taking an Essex special out for a shift? Im thinking of transferring and wanted to get a better idea of what I might be getting myself into!
-
Afternoon. Can anyone tell me if BTP in London Underground areas have any staff sports teams? Eg Football,Judo,Boxing,Running etc. If there's team contacts details,I'd be very grateful(via PM).
-
So, Members of the public can now text BTP if they need police assistance on 61016. It's designed for non-emergency calls only (in an emergency always dial 999) It's designed to be a more discreet way if reporting issues on your train/station. BTP have stated that you will be contacted back with an update/request for more information promptly after your text has been sent. The charge for the text is down to your network provider. So: any thoughts? What do you think? Has anyone responded to any calls via this system yet?