Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. Just Hector
    Started by Just Hector,

    Hi I will be starting in Camden in September. I will be looking for a sensibly priced flat or house share in Central or North West London. I have looked at various agencies, but I would prefer to share with Police Staff. Any offers? PS The irish Terrier in the avatar will be staying up North, so no pets!!

    • 13 replies
    • 7k views
  2. Alexis050891
    Started by Alexis050891,

    Just a thing I've been wondering recently. Say the driver was drunk, well over the limit. He crashes, he is fine but the passenger dies as a result of the driver driving under the influence. On a private road (I think the RTA doesnt apply to private roads, or I'm going to look stupid mentioning this topic) Is the driver guilty of an offence? Culpable Homicide maybe?

  3. bensonby
    Started by bensonby +,

    I typed out quite a long new topic about stop and search - including references a links to other websites. When I pushed backspace trying to delete a bit when editing it it moved my browser back and when I moved it forward again the whole text had gone.... is it lost forever? - the browser window is still open....

    • 2 replies
    • 740 views
  4. phil381546620193
    Started by phil381546620193,

    Soon after being flashed, the man pull on the side and stop his car. One policeman ask him why he was being stopped. He had no idea. To his surprised, they told him that he was driving while making a phone call on his mobile phone. The man said that it isn't possible because his mobile phone is in his jacket which is at the back of the car. The policeman said that it is possible he could have 2 mobile phones. The man argue this option and kindly invited the policemen to search his car. They refused. He then showed his last number dialled which wasn't near the actual time. Again, the policeman said that it is possible he could have deleted the last number and showed him ho…

    • 5 replies
    • 257 views
  5. vandangle2006
    Started by vandangle2006 * ,

    Growing up, I was not the most responsible of youngsters. Up until the age of 20 I was in the occasional bit of trouble. When i was 10 i got cautioned for stealing a biro pen. when I was 18 i got cautioned for stealing a game. Then at 20 i was given a car and I drove it without licence or insurance and bumped in to a car. I got caught but the first I knew of it was when I went to the local police station and was informed that there was a warrant for my arrest. When i handed myself in I was informed that i had performed the following crimes: Driving without a licence and insurance Dangerous driving Leaving an accident without reporting it Failing to surrender My sen…

    vandangle2006 *
  6. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    another strange thought my brain has conjured up. anyone dealt with anything as unusual as someone hypnotising an unwilling person into committing crimes for them? would the unwilling person have a good defence if it was proven? is there such a word for this sort of thing? Hypnocrime?

    • 6 replies
    • 435 views
    vandangle2006 *
  7. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.policecouldyou.co.uk/officers/judgement.html Real-life challenges... what would you do? Test your decision-making in these real-life situations and find out if you have what it takes to become a good police officer. 7 out of 15 on first test. 2) 11 out of 15 3) 11 out of 15 4) 10 out of 15 With me it was all guess work. Maybe this should be moved to Scenario City Edited. If you do not have the Flash player, this should work http://www.policecouldyou.co.uk/officers/nonflash.html

    • 9 replies
    • 454 views
    vandangle2006 *
  8. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    is it illegal for a woman to try to become pregnant from an unwilling male by tampering with contraception? (ie. making a hole in the condom) would this come under the sexual offences act or is there another legislation that states this? I remember someone telling me about a case where a woman was taking the father of her child to court to try to claim child benefits (or something like that), and when they found out she had become pregnant against the man's wishes he was told he didn't have to give any sort of financial support.

    • 23 replies
    • 812 views
    Tony Hayes1546620444
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    When placing music on a CD via iTunes the music may only be 200MB about 1 hour 20 min long, but the CD itself is 750 MB, so what is it about music that fills a CD so quickly?

    • 4 replies
    • 731 views
  10. Mortis7432
    Started by Mortis7432,

    Hello All, I have 1 desktop PC which holds a lot of images and im needing this to be transfered onto at the other side of the office. I have put a 15m VGA cable in the roof and connected the end to the TFT monitor. This is then connected to a VGA splitter which the orginal monitor is then connected to so the two monitors are running from the same VGA connection. Now when both monitors are connected the monitor on the end of the 15m VGA cable displays correctly but the local monitor beside the desktop only half the image is displayed and is cut diagionally accross the screen with the other half pixelated. i have swapped cabled and monitors to no joy. any ideas? PS: If …

    • 3 replies
    • 707 views
  11. brilloman
    Started by brilloman,

    Were you to carry out a PACE search, can you ask your subject to remove a motorcycle helmet or is it considered a hat? Is a helmet a disguise for a section 60 search? If you stop a motorcycle s163 rta can you ask them to remove their helmet or is that an illegal search? Many thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 171 views
    kester1546080880
  12. BSAShaun
    Started by BSAShaun,

    When I open posts now, I dont get all of the replies, they come up on the bottom in a very brief form and I have to click on each one to read. Whats going on? I take it its something I can change in My Controls? Thanks in advance!!

    • 3 replies
    • 666 views
  13. jokerjets17
    Started by jokerjets17,

    Ok, you are carrying out a Section 18 house search for a suspect you have arrested for a bog standard theft, say theft of clothes from a known retailer or something.....when conducting the search you see a Samuri sword situated behind his front door looking like its ready for a bit of action on a policemans head another time. Under what power can you seize that little fella then? I know one answer but I'm testing you and wanted to know if there was a more simple answer than the one I know. I reckon most officers would leave it there and submit a crafty intel report.....what would you do?

  14. cappa1
    Started by cappa1 * ,

    hi i have a question i am going on a camping trip with a few friends and we are going to an air rifle / air soft range down in scotland im looking to buy an air rifle from a shop in stockport ive made sure its under 12ft/ibs so i dont need a licence but ive been told its totally legal to carry them back to my house then on the train in a sealed rifle case uncocked with no pellets on me in person so if its in a rifle bag uncocked and no ammunition is this legal to carry in public places?

    • 1 reply
    • 785 views
  15. Loathetobebothered
    Started by Loathetobebothered,

    As it says, what suppliers, garages, national dealers, online etc do people use? Anyone used e-tyres for example? Need a new front tyre for my R6 and am skint just now, so looking for best deal!

    leischen261545925572

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.