Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. jjfry
    Started by jjfry,

    I'm driving to Wales on Friday. Can anyone tell me if you pay the toll going both eastbound and westbound across the Severn bridge? Apparently they don't accept cards so I want to be prepared...

    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
  2. mkellyjean1
    Started by mkellyjean1 * ,

    I wonder if anyone could possibly help me please. An incident occured on the 21/08/09 whilst driving home another vehicle honked at me and got very abusive, I got out of my car and there was an argument which resulted in me calling the police as the passenger of the car struck me, before she struck me she was being very aggresive and searching for something in her car frantically stating 'watch you f***ing white bitch, watch', I became alarmed and when she rose her hand I grabbed her hair and there was a shuffle as I was trying to get her away from me. I called the police immediately after and stated that I had been stabbed with something and needed the police's assista…

  3. vandangle2006
    Started by vandangle2006 * ,

    The UK government is always under controversy by its public by the amount of surveillance that surrounds our day to day life! In London you are caught on camera Hundreds of times a day. Big Brother 'apparently' records all our phone calls and watches all our movement. although if this is true and they do, Why is there still so much crime? One of the biggest topics in this area is mandatory ID cards. Lots of people I know think its a bad idea and a big invasion of privacy. They believe that if it goes ahead, the next thing that happens is that our finances will be merged with the cards. This could enable us to be completely tracked through our daily life's. Most people I …

  4. JCM
    Started by JCM,

    Hi all. Stupid question award of the day..... Can anyone advise why at times I'm unable to access all posts when entering via the topic title? Often, I have to click onto the last poster, and access most recent posts via this route. This happens regularly, even when only several posts on a topic, so I can rule out not opening page 2 of 2 etc.... Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thanks John

  5. specialm
    Started by specialm,

    Kidnap or...helping out a brother (that's biological brother, not street slang) Bit complicated this one but you all seem like a smart bunch. A bloke has a brother who is legally not allowed to visit his ex-wife's property. He also can't go to see his kid when they finish school because he knows the ex-wife will be there for pick up and that contact would also be illegal. The bloke on the other hand can visit the ex-wife's property (legally). She has at no point said she doesn't want the bloke there and has never given the impression that would be a problem. The ex-wife has in the last few months stopped letting the kid go to the dad's at weekends and is taking it t…

    • 6 replies
    • 266 views
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Whilst attempting to post this happened. I have no idea how to return it to the way it was, it was layed out that one can see al posts rather then just what you can see on the page above. Thank you!!

    • 5 replies
    • 792 views
  7. Louise.
    Started by Louise.,

    Is there a way to 'watch a topic' on this forum, so that when someone replies you are sent an email?

    • 3 replies
    • 670 views
  8. smoggy1985
    Started by smoggy1985,

    Just wondering if the way posts are displayed has changed for everyone else? Instead of each post being on after the other in a thread, the first post is displayed and then underneath are hyperlinks to the replies, its quite annoying having to click each reply individually rather than just scrolling down.

    • 9 replies
    • 847 views
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I have VLC, Windows media player, Jet player, Realplayer, DIVX, Winamp. Anything better free out there?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. anthony1664
    Started by anthony1664,

    odd question but does anyone know what they paint road crews spary on signs to blank them out when doing roadworks etc is called and where you can get if from?

    • 2 replies
    • 617 views
  11. Alexis050891
    Started by Alexis050891,

    On my mobile I've just noticed a record of me calling a local taxi company at 10.30am one Saturday. But I didn't call it :shock:. I remember at this time I was just leaving in my dads car to go and pick up my bike after the exhaust issue. I don't understand. The number isn't even in my phonebook, I had to Google it to find who it was.

  12. m3uk
    Started by m3uk,

    ok so i have built a PC before and am about to spend a good £300-500 on upgrades but i prefer to do it as cheap as possible which means googling a lot of shops lol. i have optical drives and case My current system spec Motherboard: ASRock Alive NF5-esata2+ <the IDE controller on the mobo just went which is the main incentive CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (2.6ghz dual core) RAM 663 DDR2 2gb Graphics: ATI Radeon 512mb X1650 Pro <having artifact errors another incentive I am looking at upgrading to CPU AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.2ghz quad core) £147 with delivery Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4890 bidding on ebay at £130 but if i lose it i can purchase for ju…

  13. Just Hector
    Started by Just Hector,

    Has anyone on here completed a charity trek in Peru that involves Machu Picchu. I'm in the process of organising one with my sister for a Pancreatic Cancer charity next year. There are a few companies that offer two week packages and we don't want to opt for the wrong one. Any experiences of this type of package would be appreciated or even someone doing the same. Thanks

  14. bhday

    Is there anyway i can change the Threads back to how they were? Not meaning to sound dumb, but im not really getting on well with reading posts ect... was just wondering if there is a way of getting threads back to all posts rather than one and drop down menu ect..?

    • 5 replies
    • 889 views
  15. Jaydee1546620346
    Started by Jaydee1546620346,

    Buying a PC and spotted this. http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.asp?...r_id=0&tid= Anyone got any ideas of other options? That PC covers my max budget and it seems to be the best I can find with the i7 CPU. If anyone knows of anything else let me know please

    • 24 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.