1143 topics in this forum
-
An unusual scenario I hope. A family are on a day trip to the NEW FOREST HAMPSHIRE. Mary - Is Mum Richard - Is Dad Tommy - Son Sam - Daughter They are looking for a place to park in the local town but all the parking spaces are full, RICHARD decides to drive into a residential area and parks up on FOREST DRIVE (A public Highway). It takes the family approximately 20 minutes to walk down FOREST DRIVE. On the way to the forest SAM sees some daisy flowers growing on persons garden and goes to pick them up. She is stopped in her tracks when a dog starts barking so she changes her mind. Meanwhile MARY is picking dandelions from the side of the road and intends to us…
-
I was on a duty when me and a PC got called out to 3 tramps who were drunk (not falling over, but you knew they'd had booze), unruly and had been pushing some local PCSOs around. The pushing wasn't enough for it to be worthwhile to do them for assault but it had happened a couple of times before. On arrival a PS suggested that something needed to be done to discourage this behaviour but suggested against locking them up cos they were 'just looking for a free night's accommodation'. He suggested we give them PNDs and send them on their way. The PC and I thought it was a waste of time really cos the tramps had no set address. They just laughed at the PNDs; it was obvio…
-
A Few Weeks ago, I was walking with my friend, with my Ipod in, and My School Bag was open and my empty bottle fell out, (Complete Accident ) and the Police happened to be behind me. The Stopped, me, they were not to angry and they asked a few questions, Like "Got anything on you, you shouldn't Have" I replied "No" He then said I am going to take a few details, and he then proceeded to take my address Ect, into his notebook. and that was that. At Fireworks Night, me and My Fiend were lighting fireworks up on a Hill next to my friends Garden, because he had to grass or anything to stick them into. We were a few yards away from his, and the police turned up again, I had…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
As the title suggests my facebook has been compromised as well as the email linked to it so getting a new password is now impossible. Threatening emails have been sent from it to my friends and awful posts have been made. I feel utterly helpless; and I don't think there's much facebook will bother doing.. Is there any legal action that I can peruse; or is it too trivial?
-
I am just wondering where a tenant would stand and whether a private company has actually done anything wrong given the following scenario: A block of flats is owned by a private company. In the contract for the flat one of the conditions states that if a tenant doesn't pay their rent, they will enter and change the door locks. By the by the company is also known to employ bully boy tactics. A tenant has failed to pay their rent owing several hundred pounds. The tenant is in the middle of their contract and have been told through letters numerous times that if they didn't pay what they owed then the locks would be changed. One night when the tenant was out the landl…
-
Is there a way of Checking my credit report for free,without having to enter credit card details like you have on Experian The reason i ask is i do not own a credit card and even if i did i would probarly forget to cancel
-
I am 15 months into my probation and the writing of witness testimonies to achieve the national ocupational standard are currently the bain of my life. I just seem to be writing war and peace WT's. Anyone out there who could assist in advising how best to complete these damn things?
-
When creating a website, does anyone know how to make it look the same no matter which computer/browser its opened on??
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In the 3 senarios below you are off duty........ 1. You go with your missus (or mr) to a party at a friends house and your sister comes along too bringing her new boyfriend. Half way through the night you walk into the kitchen to get another beer and see the new bf rolling a joint. What do you do? 2. You are out doing a wee bit of shopping when you notice one guy walking down the street with what you think is a handle of a knife sticking out of the top of his trackies, he then dissapears into a shop which you know has been robbed a few times before and somtimes violently. What do you do? 3. You are out on the town with a few of your mates. One of them gets into an arg…
-
- 41 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
When opening MSN messenger it tends to freeze, with CPU reaching over 60. That then freezes I.E. but only the page opened by MSN, in order to get at e-mails. I have scanned computer with, A2, Malewarebytes Mcafee, Trojan hunter. Cleaned out history of conversations. Strange thing is, when i restart MSN it is all ok. ATM running F-secure online scanner. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
-
Hello - has anyone ever done one of those courses run by ex-police officers telling you the best way of passing the various stages of the recruitment process? I have a how2become dvd and it is fairly useful but the course is rather expensive (£100 before travel costs etc). I managed to get an application pack for avon & somerset but apparently they only want 64 PCs and they've sent out 1100 packs! This is my first application to the police (after considering this for the last 7 years) so I'm fairly clueless about how it works but am very serious about getting in. So I want to maximise my chances of making it through - are these courses any good or worth it? Thanks. …
-
i need a good way to contact police officers and offer a sort of great PT job. a lot of you may already do this already. do you have a sort of magazine?
-
Hi i lost my phone on Saturday night and was just wondering what support i can get off the police to track it down. It a modern one so it has gps etc.. Many thanks for any help Jack
-
- 2 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
After downloading a film, which came in two separate parts, is they`re a way of sticking them together?
-
Evening guys! I am having a bit of trouble when positing or FULL EDITING posts, i can't see where my cursor is and i also cant click by mouse where i want to edit! Although it works fine in quick edit, Titles, descriptions, PMs etc.. Any ideas? Im running Mozilla Firefox (Totally Up-Dated!