1143 topics in this forum
-
He wants to immegrate to the USA and of course they want police certs for what they call any arrests or convictions involving moral perpetude....or something like that. Anyway he was convicted of ABH at the age of 13 and he is now 47 and given a probationary period, cant recall what he said he got, but wasnt more than a year so he says... 2 possible scenarios can this case be requested with right legal backing to be sealed/removed? and would it show up if the US immigration requests anything and everything on him? I told him his best policy is to request a pnc and file the form with the police authority where it occured and see what comes up, but he then had a valid po…
-
This one is somewhat of a good one that came up in a conversation of what you would do for a living if you could, earlier today. Note: The Title may be misleading, because no physical object/items would be exchanged for the cash. What would happen, if someone was just going around, up & down the main streets & shops in view of a control room etc.., just pulling people up and making them feel as good/happy as they need to, in order for them to feel compelled to give something back, and only on expressing this desire to give something, without being asked for anything, they was told its not necessary to do so, but they could give some small amount of money, like £…
-
-
I'm after some advice !!! I currently maintain a website in iWeb however I want to create and manage more than one site using iWeb and the same computer How do I create more than one website using iWeb?
-
I know several people have changed the usernames, especially for christmas, and I was just wondering how I do it, or who I should contact. Thanks, JT (but not for long, hopefully ^^)
-
Really one for the forums admin staff - I renewed my power user subscription to the forums yesterday, paying by credit card via Nochex. My profile still shows me as a power user, but the 'Manage paid subscription' page and 'Current subscription' section on the main forums page both show my only subscription as having expired yesterday, with no details for my new years worth of membership. Does this take a little while to sync through, is it a manual process or is it a problem with the new forums? Thanks, TW
-
Having read the Front Office subheading; I thought I had posed my possible scenario in the appropriate forum, but it was closed. Perhaps I phrased it wrong or it wasn't clear what I was asking? I'm hoping this is a better area to post my question, and that i am more able to be clear about what me question is? So What if; I called the police from the Post Office Depot where I had gone to pick my parcel up, having received a ransom demand for my parcel and the manager at the Royal Mail depot refused to give me my parcel unless the ransom was paid. If, when the police arrived I had documented proof that a criminal act had taken place in direct contravention …
-
- 3 replies
- 180 views
- 2 followers
-
-
i have a fine of £80 for waving a glass about but the police lied on the report as another police man took the glass off me at the start of this it was 23.30 and i was walking home with my drink and then saw 15 police officers plus, up the street. so i drank my drink and then i was left with the glass i paniced coz i didnt know what to do with it i couldnt drop it as for the litter fine and so i headed for the bin. then someone came from behind me and took the glass off me i then turned around and said what are you doing then realising it was a police man. he frightened me and then intimidated me when invadeing my personal space and said i was carrying an offencive weap…
-
- 5 replies
- 359 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I have taken my PS3 to my cousins and i am trying to get it on the internet. I have scanned for their network and found it, and i have entered the network key and completed the connection test that says 'succeeded'. However, when I try and log into my PSN or open a web page it says 'internet connection required'. I go back and do another connection test and again it shows 'succeeded'...........I dont get it. However, it has downloaded and installed a system update at one point so I know I have managed to hold a connection long enough. I have seen the error message 'DNS error 80710102' several times. I have also noticed that if someone is connected to the network at the…
-
Hi there! If I'm in the wrong forum i do apologies. I need some advice on this particular issue. Will take you back to the beginning and yet again i do apologies for the long winded scenario. Back in 2009 in a small village not long built lived a number of women,house wifes. Three of the women were expecting baby girls but already had older boys who attended the same primary school in the village. One of the ladies had issues of bullying when she was young and took almost everything quite literally, the other lady spent most of her time on facebook ranting about others and sitting on the fence when trouble stirred, the3rd lady was someone who'd worked full-time and was…
-
-
- 8 replies
- 275 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I still consider myself a newbie to the world of forums and would like to know how I can find older threads, I don't like it myself when I post one which has been done before.
-
So, I finally took the plunge and got an iPad - yet whenever I try to post a reply to anything on the forum I tap on the reply fast reply box / reply button, the editor opens yet the on-screen keyboard doesn't pop up. I can, however, type replies if I switch the forum to mobile mode, it's just a bit annoying to switch, type a reply, switch back every time. Is this a problem with the forum software not liking the Safari browser or something wrong at my end? Perky
-
I added Mr Alan Partridge to my list and he said that he is on on my friends list, but he is not! I have another issue with uploading a pic, this new upgraded site just won't do it! I have tried deleting cookies and emptying cache and still doesn't work.
-
I have noticed issues with a few banners I have been using on the forum. I moved them to my server and reposted. When I did this, here is the message I received more then once. Any ideas????? ok it didn't show up on my end... I uploaded it to PS..
-
Can someone remind me where the signature bit is. I just want to add to my signature but can't remember where it is!!! Thanks.