Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. malami
    Started by malami * ,

    Mi son get punched in face twice in the school area. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth. have a small face injuries and chipped tooths. Should i press common assault? Help

    • 2 replies
    • 152 views
  2. jessica123
    Started by jessica123,

    Hello....as you will see by my signature i have sat and failed an assessment centre for the Met. I am transfering my results to BTP but i have to fill out extra forms they are asking for a lot of information such as "previous experience in the railway industry" (i have none) and "please tell us about qualifications/experience in any of the following: criminology, policing, social care, law, diversity studies or other relevant qualifications" ( i am a Met Volunteer front counter volunteer shall i put this in? other than that i have nothing). I am worried because i will have to leave most of the form blank that they won't accept it. Has anyone filled out one of these form …

    • 7 replies
    • 5.8k views
  3. will_doyle
    Started by will_doyle,

    Hi guys, I am having trouble with one of my essays and understanduing what 'theoretical perspectives' are. Here is the question The first element of this assessment involves undertaking a Case Study that investigates the skills and competences that are required for your chosen career. This will encompass the use of your study, research and ICT skills and you will also have to show the use of appropriate statistical information. You should make appropriate reference to the theoretical perspectives that have informed your experience and/or knowledge within your chosen subject area. I am really have trouble with this, any help would really be appreciated

    • 0 replies
    • 652 views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I am now the not so proud owner of a Blackberry phone, (Please don`t say "bloody chav") I cannot thou use Youtube.com on it, as it needs some addon. ( A flash player of some sort.) Does anyone know where i can get this addon from, and how to apply it once downloaded?

  5. kobz
    Started by kobz * ,

    Hi im new to this so not sure if this is right place but would like some help. situation is my wife has been getting unpleasent mesages from a mobile number and we dont reconise the number. i have tried to call it but no one speaks they just later hang up. Is there anyway to find out who this person is?

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 963 views
    SWAT1546620577
  6. Jimbo83
    Started by Jimbo83,

    You stop someone to carry out a vehicle check. The driver has no licence or other I.D, is not known and there is no way apart from the word of the driver, to say he is who he say's he is. The vehicle is insured and the details given by the driver show him holding a valid licence and he's insured to drive the vehicle. However, you're not satisfied of his identity and need to take him down the station to establish it. What do you arrest for. I know the reasons for arres, establish name and address, but was is the 'offence' if you see what I mean? Any help would be much appreciated, J

    Universally_Challenged
  7. kije
    Started by kije * ,

    You and a colleague have been called to a crime scene, an alledged stabbing, you have arrived before the anbulance, the victim a teenage male is being given first aid by two people who claim they are nurses, his injuries appear to be non life threatening, he is conscious, he informs you that his assailant has left the scene on a motor bike about 5 minutes previously. There are other people standing around watching, amongst them is a person taking photographs of the entire scene. What do you do in resepct of the actions of the photographer?

    Loaf1546620690
  8. Eurocopter1546081234
    Started by Eurocopter1546081234,

    What should this button be used for:

    • 7 replies
    • 995 views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  9. angeela1546620689
    Started by angeela1546620689 * ,

    I care for my mother who is 92 years old and a blue badge holder. Recently I took her out in my car and when I returned parked it on the corner outside her house where there is a dropped kerb for wheelchair use but ideal for my mother as she cannot step up onto a kerb, also there were no other parking places available. She takes her blue badge inside with her as recently my car was broken onto at that spot and the badge was taken. When I left the house there were two community police officers just putting as fixed penalty notice on my car. I explained the situation but was told that as there is a school nearly mothers taking their children to school with other childr…

  10. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I am looking for a cheap device to gain access onto the internet, a portable device, like ipad, but something with a keyboard. Thank you in advance.

  11. Grumpy275
    Started by Grumpy275,

    I have just watched the Movie Hot Fuzz. My question is what if it was for real. I have to add. unlike most Police Movies and TV shows it does not make out to depict the Police as they are. I could not stop laughing. Over to you

    • 18 replies
    • 642 views
    grumpy1546620061
  12. strathclyde28
    Started by strathclyde28,

    Hi has anyone had to deal with incidents at a mental hospital would you put on riot gear and hope for the best that you come out a life

      • Like
    • 45 replies
    • 1.3k views
    grumpy1546620061
  13. naughty lee
    Started by naughty lee,

    Now, there are a group of local motorcyclists (of which i am one) who are looking to have a christmas doo in one of the local cafes. All the guys and girls are 18+ and we want to have a few pints or tins with our dinner... can the cafe owners do this by means of raffle tickets? Ive read somewhere that alcoholic prizes are not covered under the english licencing laws, providing the prize is in a sealed container...if thats the case, can the winner still open and consume the prize on site? Ive also heard of people selling small items (such as lolipops) that come with a free beer.. I know this looks a bit ropey, but we just want a good christmas doo without breaking the …

    • 4 replies
    • 214 views
  14. Young_wanna_be_cop
    Started by Young_wanna_be_cop,

    I keep seeing people +1 and -1 posts, and have had one posted regarding something I wrote. But what does it mean? Does it add up, how can i see how many times i have had a +1????

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. chris_hinch
    Started by chris_hinch,

    I am looking to upgrade my existing PC to either an Imac or a new PC and was just wonder which side of the fence I should fall on and was looking for a little help please. Kindest Regards Bravo4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.