Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. kester1546080880
    Started by kester1546080880,

    Suspect is arrested for drink driving and blows over the limit. However a friend of the person comes forward and states that they spiked the drink with alochol and that the friend didnt know. What offence did the 'friend' commit?

  2. Hereford1546620664
    Started by Hereford1546620664 * ,

    If a victim has been receiving nuisance calls and texts from a mobile number, is it possible to trace where that PAYG phone had been topped up, and subsequently find CCTV footage of the caller? Obviously, this would be a time consuming process and cost money, but in theory would it be possible? And would it be considered a breach of the callers human rights to be traced in that manner?

  3. Just Hector
    Started by Just Hector,

    Hi, firstly yes it is plugged in. I started my home desk top up and as I was opening a new window it shut down completely. Now it will not restart and the on/off switch flashes orange instead of constant green. I have a couple of questions; Has this happened to you and how did you rectify it? If it can't be fixed could my files still be removed from the desk top hard drive, I have family photos etc that I would like to recover? Hector

  4. Tom Sawyer
    Started by Tom Sawyer,

    I have bought the above router for the purpose of my son doing some online gaming with his mates not hogging the main TV or having miles of wires everywhere. So I am following the destructions and it tells me to go to website 192.168.2.1 and a wizard will appear to guide me through it.So I plugged the thing in to the ethernet socket on the back of my modem and connects to the wireless router and turns said wireless router on ( lights up).Then I try and go to the website and google says it doesn't exist. Surfs round a bit and it seems that this address is a general connection site for wireless routers. So I am bewildered any advice gladly accepted.

  5. Krisg
    Started by Krisg,

    Ok seemingly a strait forward job and really this is in two parts, this is going to sound fairly mysterious however i want some unbiased replies so i shall relate the first part of the incident and your thoughts on how you would deal with the incident After a few replies i shall then relate the second part. After a few more replies i'll tell you the rather unexpected result of the incident! So Your called to a road next to a reasonably large park in a town following a report of a group of youths having thrown plant pots at the informants car as she drove past, there is no damage to the car and the informant is not hurt although is very shaken up. You arrive on scene and …

    • 29 replies
    • 1.3k views
    barnaby1546620372
  6. oscar24
    Started by oscar24 +,

    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Ill keep this short as poss. Basically i am already an attested Special Constable with Essex Police as of February this year. Unfortunately i had to move back home to Birmingham due to my Grandmother becoming ill, thus having to hand back my warrant card, due to Health and Safety i.e. travel etc. To cut along story short, i am on the move back to Essex as i have recently been successful in getting a great job in London. I will be also coming back to the Special Constabulary. I am looking to see if anyone knows of anyone (preferably in the force) that needs a house/flat mate OR renting out a one bedroom property. My max allowance for this is …

  7. SWAT1546620577
    Started by SWAT1546620577,

    Hey guys I have been using USB to backup my work now and then, but I never do safely remove (I should have) and now I think my USB has died. Everytime I try to copy from it and paste the data somewhere else it says "Cannot read from disk" I have tried that windows fix errors and corrupt files on USB but still same thing anyone know how I can get it to work without formatting drive? Thanks

    SWAT1546620577
  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Anyone know where i can get a dongle without the company asking for my bank details? I have offered the full contract money up front, but so far O2, Virgin want bank details, i have no idea why thou.

    • 2 replies
    • 625 views
  9. carinder1546620652
    Started by carinder1546620652 * ,

    hi i dont know if this someone done this topic but can someone help me change my student officer to Gloucestershire college Student officer because i am a Gloucester boy and i go college there and i they as me to become there a student officer but i just asking you if anybody here can give me idea how to change it thank you Officer Malhi

  10. mcdoof
    Started by mcdoof * ,

    Hi all Apologies for being new - currently going through the application process for North Yorks. Question to one and all. I have just found pictures of my brother on Facebook performing a move known as "skitching" (for anyone not familiar, the process of hanging onto a moving vehicle with a skateboard, bicycle, etc.) on the public highway. Apart from a right royal knacking from my mother, what, if any, laws would you say may be contravened by this stupidly dangerous activity? I would assume the driver would be more at fault than the actual skitcher, but would be interested to know where the police would stand on such a matter. Thanks in advance!

  11. Mark.1546620627
    Started by Mark.1546620627,

    Hello again guys, Just wondering What your Opinions on the Bridge are, and what Safety precautions should be put in Place by the Government / Council? I Was thinking a Semi Circle "fence" that would go over the Bridge like a Safety Canopy? I was also thinking about Large Pointed Fences, Similar to which the Empire State Building has at the top? So again guys, Just looking for your views on The Notorious Suicide Spot.

    TheGrimReaper
  12. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Hello all, I'm posting this from my work computer because PS.com works on here. PS.com also works on my BlackBerry and on my Netbook, however, on my main pc I only receive the 'Board Offline' message that went up last Thursday. I have deleted all of my cookies all of my caches all of my browsing history in fact if it can be deleted I've tried it. I have tried this both on Chrome and IE but I simply can't access PS.com. No other websites appear to be affected. Please help. Cheetah

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Administrative Account
  13. kester1546080880
    Started by kester1546080880,

    Something i stumbled over recently, it was curious. You come home to your house and find a strange car parked on your drive way. It turns out to be your neighbour from down the road who you dont really like and you know doesnt like you. It isnt blocking anyone or anything in. You speak to him and he says he isnt moving it. What do you do? Car not stolen, car not obstructing anything, its all taxed and insured etc

    • 9 replies
    • 642 views
    PintOfKittens
  14. Jimbo83
    Started by Jimbo83,

    Hi, A few scenarios I've come accross recently and I was wondering if members could give their opinions on how they would deal with them. 1. A person, who is not drunk, in view and hearing of members of the public outside a pub, calls you a SWEAR name. What do you arrest for? 2. A person, who is not drunk, and is NOT in view and NOT in hearing of members of the public outside a pub, calls you a SWEAR name. What do you arrest for? 3. A person, who is not drunk, in view and hearing of members of the public outside a pub, calls you a rascist name. What do you arrest for? 4. A person, who is not drunk, and is NOT in view and NOT in hearing of members of the public outsi…

    • 11 replies
    • 642 views
  15. Mark.1546620627
    Started by Mark.1546620627,

    My mum and me went a trip through Glasgow to test out our new car that we had recently purchased, maybe a few days before the incident happened. We Were coming past Europe Car, heading towards the Armadillo to join the Clyde Side Express way to head home again. For those who Dont know you would have to go straight through a busy four way intersection. We Were doing around 50 MPH, now getting closer towards the Intersection we heard a faint siren, then it Faded away, so we thought it must have already passed and was heading away into the distance. The intersection was not busy, it was green lights for us, and there were no cars waiting except for a few at the Squinty bri…

    Merlotmonster

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.