Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. Switch
    Started by Switch,

    Lord V, Great work, I really like the colours better and the feel to the side menu (right). Can I beg that the font size be return to normal. I have really good eye sight but at the moment it is unpleasant to read and browse the forum due to the reduced font sizing. Pretty please?

      • Like
    • 106 replies
    • 11.1k views
  2. The Cat
    Started by The Cat,

    Hello folks, I currently take part in some product testing for several different companies. To keep all of my reviews in the one place, I have started a small blog on blogger. Does anyone have a blog or experience of their design who could help me out in making it more user friendly. The graphics are causing me the most problems. If you can help, please PM me. Thanks, Pete

    • 1 reply
    • 689 views
  3. KurtisRankin
    Started by KurtisRankin * ,

    What is the first starting rank? Like when you pass training? And what are the wages?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  4. amardeep8980
    Started by amardeep8980,

    Hello peoples, Being a bit computer ignorant I was wondering how you post a link to a web site so that instead of having the whole of the link appear on the post, you can just put clicky etc. Say instead of a link to www.bbc.co.uk/..... you have say clicky which is the same link but renamed?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. enzoxk
    Started by enzoxk,

    You are on patrol single crewed in a unmarked police car in the city around 11:00pm. You enter a parking lot that is empty except for one vehicle. As you drive by the vehicle you notice there is 4 males in the vehicle, along with smoke comming out the windows. You pull up behind the vehicle and activate your lights. You point your torch at the vehicle and notice multiple quick movements in the vehicle. You approach the driver, and the scent of cannabis is present. The nearest available unit is 30 minutes away. What do you do?

  6. chris_hinch
    Started by chris_hinch,

    I am looking to buy a Netbook with a budget of £250 any suggestions?

  7. kester1546080880
    Started by kester1546080880,

    Could blowing smoke into someones face in a wanton and deliberately naughty manner constitute an offence and if so what? Could it be construed as personal violence?

    • 8 replies
    • 378 views
  8. Hulio
    Started by Hulio * ,

    I've just been diagnosed with arthritis in my left foot from an old injury. I need to get a new pair of boots, and want some Matterhorns but only seem to able to find them online in US stores that don't export to Uk. I don't want anything second hand from E bay but was hoping someone knows where to get them for a reasonable price in the UK. I've tried most of the other brands over the years and as an ex dog handler I knows whats I likes, and I reckon you can't beat Matterhorns even if they do cost an arm and a leg, possibly a foot as well. Any ideas?

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  9. ray999
    Started by ray999 * ,

    Last night I was arrested under suspicion of driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I basically had a massive panick attack after having a cigarette in my parked car. My whole body froze, I had pins and needles everywher , And felt like I was having a heart attack. I had a complete psycological block and totally forgot how to drive. Stupidly I tried to start the car and drive around the corner to my house but the car kept rolling back as it was on a hill. My co-ordination was off which resulted in high revs of the engine. I really started to panick now and thought something was seriously wrong and I started to beep my horn as I couldn't even work out how …

  10. Smeders
    Started by Smeders,

    Hey, does anyone know what time it starts? Also a huge thanks from myself to the PS.com team for giving us this awesome weekend!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. liz royle
    Started by liz royle * ,

    I'm looking for serving police officers who have previously served in the armed forces to take part in a PhD research study. I'm researching attitudes to mental health issues (it doesn't matter whether you've had them or not) and what you really think about things like PTSD, counselling / therapy (again it doesn't matter whether you've had PTSD / used the support services or not). All opinions are relevant. Ideally I need people from the north west of England but am prepared to travel to you if you're prepared to give your time and thoughts. I've attached more details but the study has full ethical approval from the University of Manchester. If you'd like to know more, …

  12. markymark
    Started by markymark,

    I posted a topic yesterday about the guy in Manchester that was jailed for stealing doughnuts, but it seems to have disappeared. Anyone know why?

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 930 views
  13. query1546620743
    Started by query1546620743,

    Might as well delete, thanks for the help

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  14. ab1982
    Started by ab1982,

    My wonderful fantastic iPhone 4 is really annoying me at the moment. The Home button only works after i press it about 3-4 times and when i do press it it has to be much harder than usual. There is loads of info on the intertron about this fault. I think its probably dust/fluff that has got between the button and the connector. There is a guide on how to basically take the phone to pieces and fix it yourself, whcih im not prepared to do. Has anyone else had this fault? and if so, how did they go about fixing it? - Did the Genius' at an Apple store fix it? I live about 1hr from an Apple store so i dont really want to travel all that way if its not worth it. Thanks v…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. charlyfarlly
    Started by charlyfarlly,

    funny if it wasnt so frightning an abuse of PRA and PACE comments ? i ilke the bit where the PCSO says we have stopped you coz you answer the description of people carrying out robberies in this area in that you are black (or asian) and when the PCSO asks his mate is there a S60 in place ? then there is assault and unlawful seizure of property any one think they did ok ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.