Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. oldschoolrad
    Started by oldschoolrad,

    Hi all, I've tried to order the Crystal Clear Audio Learning CDs from the link posted in the Probationers section but it's a bad link! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Like This Quote MultiQuote

    • 2 replies
    • 863 views
  2. Meditate
    Started by Meditate,

    I am thinking of buying a new 'second hand car'. One on my hit list would be a BMW series 3. Having said this I tend to view cars as just something to get me from a to b. Last month I was seriously thinking of a Berlingo Van (practical). Now I am beginning to think luxury, hence the BMW. Soooo what is a good luxury (ish) car that drops its value like a stone, is reliable, does high milage, and is cheap for parts and servicing from an independent dealer (not bothered about makers stamp in a book). Vovlo may be a possibility?

  3. WareItsAt
    Started by WareItsAt,

    As per title who do I need to contact to arrange this? Thanks in advance

    • 1 reply
    • 668 views
    Administrative Account
  4. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Can anyone help me, i am selling a Property via an agent and have had an offer for £95,000, holding out for £100,000, anyway today i have come across this site http://webuyanyhome-px.rtrk.co.uk/index.html, they say they will pay the full market value of any property, the true value of the property i am selling is £115,000, anyone used this site/company before, are they any good?

    • 4 replies
    • 6.7k views
    Merlotmonster
  5. user123456
    Started by user123456,

    Hi I am in the middle of filling out an application form to become a police officer in the Strathlclyde region. I just have one question (if anyone can help).... I am a student and obviously will be in debt from my student loan.. should this be mentioned in my application form under financial committments? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nhughes89

  6. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    I've got an injury to one of my shoulders at the moment which I got during a violent struggle, and which has left me with graunching noises when I move it, along with numbness and lack of feeling in my hand. My force physio did a telephone assessment of me, and reckons that it's a muscle spasm in the shoulder muscles and has given me some strength exercises to try and sort it out. The problem is they're not nearly as hard as what I normally do training-wise anyway. I can do press-ups quite easily, the ones I've been asked to do though are press-ups, but upright and against the wall, and all the other exercises are less than what I normally do as well. Has anyone else …

  7. Nykad21
    Started by Nykad21,

    I'm looking to move out of home (at last) and stand up on my own 2 feet but frankly, I don't know whats best to do. Some people have advised renting first to get a feel for it and others have bought straight away and haven't looked back. Some have houses and others have a flat. I had planned to buy, after some advice that renting is dead money and a mortgage is at least going towards something and so I got on the save to buy scheme at nationwide and started saving for a deposit. Im still someway off my £10000 target but I'm getting sick of staying at home even though a lot of my more senior colleagues say stay at home for as long as you can! An issue for me is that …

  8. MC1
    Started by MC1,

    How do the adverts which sometimes appear on PS.com work? Is it randomly generated by a computer? Or is some bloke sitting there creating threads while eating Wotsits?

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. moorlander
    Started by moorlander,

    Can anyone explain why i cannot start a new topic in the market place ? Thanks in advance Sc

    • 1 reply
    • 653 views
  10. tdcist
    Started by tdcist,

    Been browsing the site a bit today, in particular the gallery... And after a few images, i get a message saying "You have reached your bandwidth limit and can not view this image" I know what bandwith is, but can anyone shed any light on why I've reached a limit... Is it a site limit or a ISP limit I have reached?? Cheers Everyone!

    • 3 replies
    • 940 views
  11. Swifty
    Started by Swifty,

    Hello people, Just bought a new build house and move in soon. The house has a combi-boiler system. As the house doesn't have a shower I have bought a "Triton Luca Thermostatic Mixer Shower" from Screwfix.com. This shower is "suitable for all plumbing systems". Was wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost to get a plumber to install it? The bathroom will be tiled over once the shower is installed. Cheers in advance. Ad.

  12. KennethD1546620607
    Started by KennethD1546620607 * ,

    I'm trying to compile a list of the police forces (real & fictitious) featured in UK tv drama. Can you help ? Some of them are not so obvious. The Bill - Metropolitan Taggart - Strathclyde The Chief - Eastland (fictitious, supposed to be Kent & Essex area I believe) etc.... Many thanks.

  13. hopeless_place
    Started by hopeless_place,

    Just wondered if there was a way to view a longer list of the latest topics added on the PS.com forum. I can always see the latest 5 in my right hand menu, but is there a way to expand that to see the latest 50.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 717 views
    Administrative Account
  14. Jay P
    Started by Jay P,

    Dear Mr Vader, may i call you Darth? I was wondering whether you would be very nice in creating medal bars for those members who have been given the Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal. I very much have medal envy and it will boost my ego ten fold if I could have one! I thank you in advance, Jay P P.S. I love you.

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Alpha Victor 11546620647
    Started by Alpha Victor 11546620647,

    Hi all, Just had our yearly review of the families funeral plans. We changed things up a bit, like family will now walk with the hearse from a venue in a neighbouring town, to the estate around a mile. Obviously its going to cause trouble with traffic. We would probably need a few roads closed for a few minutes just so the kilted bagpipe playing folk can pass. We would of course pay for the service, just wondered if it's possible? Thanks all, AV1

    Alpha Victor 11546620647

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.