Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. BlockMan
    Started by BlockMan,

    I was once a power user, my subscription lapsed, and now I can see an option to start again, Some help please? Thank you!

    • 4 replies
    • 704 views
  2. RyanF109
    Started by RyanF109,

    I couldn't find a topic when I searched, so apologies if this is a repeated question... I had limited internet access for a while and now I have it back, however my forum service award has gone. How would I go about regaining this? Thanks.

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 3.7k views
    Administrative Account
  3. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    Is there any way to remove a rating for a topic? I decided to rate one of my own topics as I wanted to see if it actually let you rate your own topics, which it has, however I can't seem to remove the rating now... All I seem to be able to do is change it from 1 through 5 stars. Any ideas? Marty

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 698 views
  4. Better than jeebs
    Started by Better than jeebs,

    What would people think about within the 'It's the law' threads, having a seperate set of threads specifically for Road Traffic and Drugs, given this legislation is national and joint? That way, topics and discussions on those subjects can be accessed more by people from all over the UK. I notice a lot of Road Traffic and Drugs gets missed by people from E and W when its posted in the Scotland section and vice versa. This new section could also contain other shared laws such as Firearms legislation and the Terrorism act. Just wanting peoples thoughts before I suggest it properly to a MOD.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Sierra Bravo
    Started by Sierra Bravo,

    Hello. As title suggests. Is this at all possible? Many thanks.

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 748 views
  6. prolixia
    Started by prolixia,

    No biggie, but I just noticed something interesting with the swearing filter the Forum uses. I was replying to a post where someone used the word "****y" which had been censored out with asterisks (as it will be in this sentence). However, whilst editing my reply I could see the shocking obscenity in the quotation text in all its gratuitous glory! Hit reply to this message and you'll see what I mean. Doesn't make any difference to me, but an interesting quirk of the filter that perhaps the site owners are not aware of?

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 798 views
  7. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hiya, I've just tried to upgrade myself to become a Power User again (after my last subscription expired last year) but I can't seem to be able to. I click on the subscriptions tab at the top and it says i currently have a 'Power User Subscription' and the status is 'Active / Canceled'. Yet in the end date it says last year. Anyway one of the mods can help me buy a power user subscription. Thanks

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. AlphaDelta17
    Started by AlphaDelta17,

    Hey guys, Just a quickie. I've noticed that my post count seems to not be updating itself automatically. For example, I was on 284 posts when I logged in this morning. I've made 2 posts (this will be number 3) and it's only added one (to 285.) Now I'm not unduly bothered by post counts at all but I just thought I'd draw it to your attention in case it's happening for everyone. Cheers Alex

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 954 views
    Administrative Account
  9. antsimkins
    Started by antsimkins,

    Just a quick question, and I hope it's in the right place. I've just noticed that my forum long service (1 year) medal has disappeared, and i've been here since April 2011. I still have my serving officer medal though.. Any help is much appreciated

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 589 views
  10. SierraLimaSierra
    Started by SierraLimaSierra,

    Anyone else having problems with the new content button? It's been giving me no results for a week or so now- it's makin using the website rather cumbersome

    • 7 replies
    • 594 views
    SierraLimaSierra
  11. Sierra Alpha
    Started by Sierra Alpha,

    I was pondering as to whether IPS or a third party had released a 'Tagging' mod for IPB. I believe this would be a great addition to a busy, large forum such as this. Occasionally users would like to invite other members to a topic if they feel they are best placed to answer any questions/offer advice or if they know they would have an interest in what is being discussed. It's an idea not dissimilar to the facebook @username idea. Appreciate these ideas are more often than not too much of a pain to implement, but food for thought nonetheless. S.

    • 4 replies
    • 598 views
  12. SierraLimaSierra
    Started by SierraLimaSierra,

    Would someone be able to explain the gold stars that appear under my avatar when I post. Last night I had 4 stars and now I only have one. Why? What do they mean?

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 769 views
  13. Jake CE
    Started by Jake CE,

    Hi, I have somehow managed to hide everyone's signatures in the forum. Can someone please educate me on how to get them back? ^.^ Many thanks Jake P.S. - Yes, I am a muppet!

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 575 views
  14. gallifrey
    Started by gallifrey +,

    How do I edit my friends list there's a particular person I want to delete and am I right in thinking I can't delete my account on here ? The forum just isn't the same for me anymore, its not like it used to be:-(

    • 3 replies
    • 617 views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Some have asked how you can quote one post from one thread and copy it as a quote to another. There are a couple of ways, but here is one: Click MultiQuote on the post in the thread you want to quote elsewhere. A dialogue box Reply to 1 quoted post(s)comes up. Navigate to the thread you want to paste it in (which can be in a different area on PS.Com), then when you get there, click on that dialogue box Reply to 1 quoted post(s). The post you want to quote from another thread is now appearing in a separate thread in a different area.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.