1143 topics in this forum
-
Can a moderator tell me why next to my profile it has 0 warning points?
-
How do I make a comment/complaint about what is on ukpoliceonline? We welcome feedback and constructive criticism. No, we do, honest If you wish to complain about an individual post or thread, please use the Report Post / Thread function to bring it to the attention of a moderator. The thread will then be reviewed by a moderator and/or then discussed by the team and action taken if necessary. To access the support area, please CLICK HERE which will take you to the Contact The Staff area of the forum. .
-
Can I report a crime, or a complaint against the police on this site? In simple terms. No. As this is not an official Police site, we can not accept any complaints or reports of crime via the site. Please visit www.police.uk to report minor offences online, or to find the contact details of your local police force.
-
Can you help me with a legal scenario. The primary aim of www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk is a forum for existing and prospective Police Constables and Extended Policing Family to gain information and share experiences with colleagues and like minded people. We welcome all other users and guests to contribute to the forum, however this should not be seen as an avenue to obtain legal advice about a speeding ticket which you have been given or other legal issue where a solicitor would be your best port of call ! Some forum users may offer advice but it should be noted that any such advice will be offered in good faith - and cannot be a substitute for a solicitor's advice.
-
All users can edit their own posts after posting for a period of 10 minutes. This is mainly to allow minor edits such as the correction of spelling mistakes. A thread which you started can not be deleted, nor can single posts be deleted, because other people may have replied to your post - which would leave an unexplained gap in the thread. Please see this topic for further information on our account closure and post deletion policies Updated 17/12/2016
-
Folks We are often asked if it's possible for members to change their usernames here on UKPoliceOnline. Previously this was disallowed and only an option available through the Admin Team, however often there are quite a few requests that come through, so the decision has been made to allow you to do it yourselves. The only option you have available to you is to change your display name on the forum. Your log in details remain the same, which in all honesty adds some security to your use of the forum community in anycase. To change your display name simply go into your profile settings as the attachment below. All members can now change their display username on 3 occas…
-
Hey everyone, I'm having trouble viewing embedded youtube videos (not just on this forum). Whenever I click the play button I get a white 4:3 square with the rest of the video's 'screen' being black. But when I go to source I have no probem viewing the video on the youtube website. Have I messed with my cookkies or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Shik.
-
guys and girls , Im not so good on the old computer , but how do I put those user bars on my signature ?? cheers sam
-
Hi can anyone recommend a reputable PPI company. I know you can do it yourself but with work and private life I haven't got the time. Who have you used, were they good or bad? What was the fee? Thanks
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Anyone else having this problem? I can't start my text on a new line with the "return" key for some reason: There is nothing actually wrong with the key as it is fine on other forums and word processing etc.... Is it a bug in the forum or some setting that I am on in my browser? (I'v eonly had this problem since starting with a new laptop - but as I said, I can post elsewhere and it is fine). Anyone with any ideas?
-
My username and password to gain access to the chat area doesn't work - can anyone shed any light on this?
-
I recently upgraded to Power User and can't seem to get Chat to work? I can login fine and see the other guys in there but it just says "Please wait while we load the chatroom..." and I never see any chatty stuff. Anyone else had this problem? I theorise it might be my work firewalls maybe? Will try from home on my iPad sometime, but wanted to know if there was anything that could be done as work time is when I'm casually browsing here.
-
hi, Not a huge issue. I was just looking to update my sig when a window pops up requesting my username and p/word, despite entering the correct details nothing much occurs apart from the window appearing again :new_hmmm: cheers, Matt :new_wave:
-
Someone was able to associate my personal email address and the fact I used to volunteer as a special. Here is the email they sent me. I know who the protesters belong to but I wonder how they found out my email. Hello members of our U.K. police and armed forces. We are Anonymous and we invite you to stand with us, on our side on the historic day of November the 5th 2012, to proclaim and celebrate the True Jubilee and cancel all debts, including yours and those of your families, and to share in the redistribution of the land and wealth, that has been fraudulently stolen from us all by the crown, its cronies and the fat-cat banksters, with the assistance and complicity o…
-
Folks Does anyone on here work for 02? I need some assistance... Thanks PM me