Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. Techie1
    Started by Techie1 +,

    Can you make it possible to report spam from tapatalk? I tried to report some spam today but have given up. I have to click the post, select open in browser, wait for the page to load, click view full version, wait for that page to load, login (if not already) and finally report the spam... Its way too much of a hassle, especially when I couldn't remember my password as well!

  2. butter
    Started by butter,

    Does anyone know why I cannot add a userbar to my signature? It comes up as saying 'You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community'. I have been adding the userbars URL's exactly as told on the userbar help thread

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Owl
    Started by Owl,

    It might just be me being thick here but am I right in thinking only Lifetime Power Users can change their member title? I'm sure I have seen non Lifetime Power Users with custom titles but I haven't been able to find out where to do it.

    • 3 replies
    • 785 views
  4. Not_happy_jan
    Started by Not_happy_jan,

    Hello all, I'm in the final stages of a potential start date as a regular and have been given a date that I 'may' attend for an induction day... It involes pre learning material, ncalt courses and an exam. If you've recently done this or similar is there any tips or hints to offer? I'm working myself up for no reason I'm sure, but I'm nervous that I won't study the right things and ill fall at the last hurdle.

    Not_happy_jan
  5. Mayday
    Started by Mayday,

    As Police officers, i find it unacceptable we don't have a coffee Smiley!! :new_rtfm: Could some lovely Admin assist?

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 666 views
  6. Techie1
    Started by Techie1 +,

    Anyone know more about the old police oracle forum being down? I believe there's a few admins here that also are involved with running policeuk.com I believe it is an admin issue (non-renewal of the domain) Anyone got an ETA?!!

  7. Pineappleman
    Started by Pineappleman,

    Ok not sure whats going on but i am on my work shared pc and i sign out when i finish what im doing and its confirmed that i have indeed signed out....... But when i close the browser and then open up IE and come back i am again signed in and can view everything and post ECT. What do i do?????

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. LeanneSC
    Started by LeanneSC,

    Hiya I think I'm allowed to post this in here?! Haha. I am organising a charity night in aid of Claire House www.claire-house.org.uk and Help For Heros on Friday 21st June 2013 taking place at Belmont Suite, Tranmere Rovers Football Club, Wirral! 2 singers, 1 comedian, disco, buffet, raffle 7pm until 12am Tickets £7 If anyone is wanting any tickets, please get in touch. More the merrier

  9. Apple_iPlod
    Started by Apple_iPlod,

    Hi, I'm sure your aware of the error but i'm noticing a lot of problems with posts showing the "coding", and not actually doing the "action". The most common one i'm noticing is " <br /> " What's going on guys, it appears to only be a problem when I'm posting on tapatalk? AJS.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. popularfurball
    Started by popularfurball,

    Sorry mods - I can't post this in the support area? It says I'm not logged in but can't seem to log in either!<br /><br />There seems to be a formatting issue as you can probably see by my posts when using the app - I am unable to edit them either to remove format issues. <br /><br />I don't have this problem on any other forums I am on and use tapatalk for?

    popularfurball
  11. Bynti
    Started by Bynti,

    I am currently doing some informal research (first stages), regarding the 136 MHA, and would like some help from any POs paticularly if you have experience in this area. I am hoping to gain a better understanding of what officers can and do experience. You may like to know that I am working within the NHS as a volunteer in mental health, and that the work I do is to help towards positive changes for both service users and the wider community. If you can help me with this post,your experiences, insights and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Angie

    popularfurball
  12. Guest ----
    Started by Guest ----,

    Is it possible to create a Traffic smiley with a white cap? like this but a white / grey hat. Would people be happy with that?

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
    Administrative Account
  13. SCGramzon
    Started by SCGramzon +,

    Hi, My subscription has run out, I had initially cancelled it because I didn't know whether I would wan't to continue in a years time, I want to renew it now but the option is no longer there. It only shows me my last subscription which is now expired with no option to renew or upgrade. Can anyone help me please? Thanks, Gramzon

    • 2 replies
    • 646 views
  14. DaineseMan

    Does anyone know where I can purchase those moulded sound ear plugs with the attached mic that the bikers wear? I've attached a pic of what I'm referring to

  15. Hezzy
    Started by Hezzy,

    I recently tried to embed some .png files that were linked from imgur.com and I got an error stating that I wasn't allowed to use that file extension. Is there any particular reason why this very common file type is disabled? Post in question

    • 1 reply
    • 624 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.