Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. Ether
    Started by Ether +,

    Hi all, I just attempted to log on to PS.Com and I was sent to a link that came up with Op Jubilee link below. http://www.policespecials.com Anyone else had this ? A Youtube video was present and the other link for that is below:

      • Like
    • 47 replies
    • 4.3k views
  2. Tom
    Started by Tom,

    Hi, Stupid question: If I cancel my paid subscription ill still get access for the duration of time I have left?

    • 2 replies
    • 629 views
  3. chris_hinch
    Started by chris_hinch,

    Any help with links would be good. Looking for a windows desktop unit only. First budget is £600. Second budget if I can swing it is £1000. What can I get for my money? Cheers Bravo4

  4. bensonby
    Started by bensonby +,

    My signature that was at the bottom of all my posts has apparently been deleted. Any idea why? It was a list of dates for my applications processes etc. Is it lost in the ether or is it recoverable? It seems a shame to lose those dates as I don't actually have another copy of them - only a vague recollection in which month each thing was.

    • 4 replies
    • 673 views
  5. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I have taken this post from one made by Midsman1 in the WMP force specific area because I feel it merits a wider audience. Kaza-b's profile Nothing I can add except to offer my condolences to Karen's family and friends.

      • Like
    • 44 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. jsc01
    Started by jsc01,

    Any advice for a chap in a rather bad situation? .... Basically, before me and my girlfriend got together, she was seeing some guy who messed her around, and shes hated him ever since. However, recently hes started to text her again saying he misses her and wants to meet up. She told me she wants nothing to do with him and that she wont meet him. However, i can tell from a mile away when shes not being totally truthful, and the fact shes become oddly secretive with her phone only adds to my suspisions. The only way i could find out for sure was to check her messages (completely wrong i know, and i ashamed to have done it!!) but in her messages to him she said that she w…

  7. Biffo1546081142
    Started by Biffo1546081142,

    Hi guys, I'm trying to put a 1940's police uniform together, there are still a couple of items that I'm short of if anyone can help. I need a "Lancashire Police" helmet plate with a Kings crown, not Queens crown. I'm told the KC plates only come as black night-time ones (unless you know different!) I also need a large pair of police serge type trousers, 42 - 44" waist (Yes FB size!! :wink: ) Nearly black to match the jacket, it has just a slight ting of blue when you hold it next to something that is black.

    Biffo1546081142
  8. JBonner
    Started by JBonner,

    Evening all, I'm at a bit of a loose end and after a long bike ride I've decided to try my luck here. First a little background; I finished 6th form, got my A levels and decided against going off to university. I got a part-time job at a garden centre that feeds my horticultural hobby as well as keeping my bank balance in the black. I wanted to pick up a job that would push me in all aspects so I set my sights on either the Police or the Fire service. Having just missed out on this year's Police recruitment (Derbyshire, due to the idiotic phone system they had set up) I've set my sights on improving myself in time for next year's run. The only problem is that I'm at a bi…

  9. number1-number9
    Started by number1-number9 * ,

    Hello, Im due to start at Tulliallen at the end of the month and just wondered if anyone knows whether you need boots and shoes or if two pairs of boots will do? I have two pairs of altbergs from a previous job. Would one pair bulled up be sufficient for parades or is it shoes only? Any knowledge would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  10. rachael27161
    Started by rachael27161,

    Hi all, Was just wondering if anybody is having problems logging into the IE website, it asks me to log in then says I'm not logged in. Tried logging out of my phone and trying again but it still didn't work Just my PC?

    • 2 replies
    • 614 views
  11. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Does any one know the default username and password to access the settings on a Sky Sagem broadband router?

  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Hi Just thought I would start a quick thread - Apple have launched the new operating system for the mac today Mountain Lion and although I have purchased this when trying to download it from the Mac App store it gets to 53.25MB of 4.34GB and just freezes. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or indeed if any one has managed to download it as yet and what your thoughts of it are? I know the apple servers will be busy but come on Apple - its not as if you haven't planned for lots of people trying to download it surely?

    • 2 replies
    • 767 views
  13. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Does anyone know where I can download a free Android roster app to enable me to plan in advance for the year ahead. Ya muchly in anticipation. :wink:

    • 4 replies
    • 572 views
  14. Robthebobby
    Started by Robthebobby * ,

    Hi! I am currently serving in the Met traffic in the south east. Life being what it is and the usual crap that comes with the job, I'm thinking of going on a career break and going travelling. Anyone done it and come back or wishes that they had? Just at a point in my life that I am not a fan of work and thinking of calling it a day after 15 years... But maybe time away would be better than quitting! Cheers Rob!

  15. a.m.stocks
    Started by a.m.stocks,

    Hi, I don't know if you have this feature what I'm about to suggest on the forum and it may sound a bit cheeky with me being new, but for an improvement to the forum you could maybe look into setting up an alerts system which would tell you when people quote you or reply to your thread. Good or bad idea? Cheers, Ant :new_yes:

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 833 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.