Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. Bravo Sierra
    Started by Bravo Sierra +,

    Would an admin kindly contact me through PM as i'd wish to change my username or if they could change it to Dean if that's taken Dean2011. Ta very much!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Guybrush
    Started by Guybrush,

    I was watching a You Tube clip where a man pushes a woman (seemingly unrelated) onto a train track on the underground. Not sure where it is but just assume it's in the UK. The train wasn't coming and she did survive. What offence(s) is/are committed? I was thinking attempted murder. Also he should be detained under MHA 136. Any ideas? Here is the clip:

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 251 views
  3. charlyfarlly
    Started by charlyfarlly,

    Hi im looking to get my head round a simple concept which has so far defeated me, perhaps you can help when does reasonable suspicion become reasonable belief ? As we know, a lot of police actions are based on reasonable suspicion, but a small number are based on reasonable belief, which would be a higher standard of knowing For instance,,S59 police reform act allows a warning to be issued on reasonable belief, what would be the criteria for this, would it require the officer to witness the errant behavior themselves, if it doesn't, how much evidence would there need to be to allow them to form reasonable belief ?

    • 6 replies
    • 233 views
  4. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    I'm off to the States soon for a few weeks, and as we're visiting relatives all over the country ideally we want to take and use our mobile phones over there, including data downloads(ie internet, apps etc). All I can see too find over here is either Sim cards, so you can phone the UK cheaply(we don't want to do that), or Sim cards on Ebay, again something I don't want to do as they seem to be grossly overpriced, especially if you start taking data downloads into account. Reading some other forums it seems that I'll struggle to buy a sim card over there, as you need a permanent US address with proof of it, which we don't have, but my question is has anyone gone to the U…

  5. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    what's the age for junior members to be taken and I put in normal, I read somewhere it was 16? once that is reached or may be already reached what should I do? thanks

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. JimS
    Started by JimS,

    Hi, I've bought an FM radio transmitter for my iPod. Anyone know a good frequency that is pretty much unused to avoid too much changing frequency as I travel across the country? Thanks J

    • 0 replies
    • 650 views
  7. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Due to reasons i prefer not to go into we are looking for a Home cleaner. There are many services out there, each with their own styles, and costs. Has anyone on here hired a cleaner through an agency? If so, has the cleaner worked to expectations? Does the client end up with a odd looking person, a humpback, who`s only reason for cleaning is because they cannot sell their body? In all seriousness will this end up a bad experience? I start to worry when i see spelling like this... General tyiding Changing of bed linen Cleaning floors Ironing How comes there is VAT added to cleaning? That just seems odd to me. One company advertises But knowing my luck, i wi…

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Mark.1546620627
    Started by Mark.1546620627,

    SORRY FOR WRONG TITLE TO THREAD So here are some scenarios. What would you do in them. Just for the sake of the Scenarios Picture your self being: 21 Years Old. Police Officer for 3 Years. Scenario 1 - You are on Patrol your self in a Marked Response Car. A Car whizzes past you, and you clock it at 37 in a 30. You Catch up to the car, to find a friend you were best friends with in School, just a few years ago. What do you do? Scenario 2 - You are at a Pub with you and your friends. You dont drink as you are working the next day. Your friend begins to get aggravated and start racially insulting a Chinese Man. You have your warrant card with you. Scenario 3 - You are o…

    • 24 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Brianmcv1546620684
    Started by Brianmcv1546620684,

    Hi everyone! I posted here a while back as part of my Uni project in designing a new product for the UK Police and the help I got was really appreciated...so I'm back again ;-) Working on branding now for the same product, and want to make sure it appeals to you guys, if you would be able take 1 minute to post brands that you really like it'd be a great help! Thanks! Brian

    Aran PatrolStore
  10. crime_author
    Started by crime_author * ,

    OK, another bizzare one for ya! What does on get charged with for shooting corpses? Basically we have a number of people wot died somehow but someone shot them anyway? The firearm used did not belong to the shooter. LOL, i dont pretend to make sense, but any answers would be helpful. Thanks!

  11. cherylbirch
    Started by cherylbirch,

    how do you become a lifetime poweruser

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. APolicemansLot
    Started by APolicemansLot,

    Can someone let me know how to set up a poll please? I've got quite a good one lined up but can't for the life of me fathom how to creat one. Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  13. Dell1546620702
    Started by Dell1546620702,

    An adult male is arrested. He has a string of previous convinctions; around 15-25, primarily for drugs and violence and has seen the inside of a jail cell for arson wih intent to endanger life. In this instance the male is arrested for S5 POA. He has not been arrested for this in the last two years. With regards to the issuing of a PND £80 fine - do Custody have to issue the PND - or is it a matter of choice between the charge or PND?

    • 12 replies
    • 373 views
    Fishy1546620302
  14. FayeHTID
    Started by FayeHTID,

    I was friends with this lad but since deciding not to speak to him anymore (several reasons) he is now threatening to kill himself. This has been going on for a month now. I've had enough. I have constant text messages, emails, forum posts, ect ect. of him and his "I'm going to commit suicide!" Can I get a restraining order against him or get him sectioned for his own safety? I need assistance regarding this matter. If no reply within an hour, I shall call my local police for assistance. Many Thanks, Faye

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. PCW
    Started by PCW +,

    Hello Can someone please help me as I would like to put some user bars on my signiture and have no idea how to do it. Regards Pcw

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.