UK Policing News
News forum for all news from the uk and around the world.
21299 topics in this forum
-
-
-
-
A TEENAGER has been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Romford Nando’s on Friday. Pedrito Domingos, 19, of Cow Bridge Lane, Barking, will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today (Monday, 12 May) charged with attempted murder, possession of class A drugs with intent to supply, threatening a person with an offensive weapon in public and refusing a drugs test. Police were called at 4.51pm on Friday, 9 May to reports of a stabbing at Nandos, The Brewery, Romford. Paramedics and London’s air ambulance also attended the scene. A 19-year-old man was found suffering from stab wounds. He was taken to hospital where he remains in a seriou…
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589 what offences would these have been arrested for?
-
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/28/chris-huhne-loses-legal-costs-appeal-speeding-points = Huhne losers appeal against court costs. No sympathy, he lied through his teeth and was caught out. He won't miss the money, he is worth a mint. The original post about Huhne appears locked.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 807 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 805 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28656324 Hmmm. Interesting read.
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 643 views
- 2 followers
-
-
This surprised me a bit to be honest, I knew this was being discussed in the Scottish Parliament but didn't realise things had progressed this far.
-
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/26/mark-duggan-zz46-ipcc-disciplinary
-
Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-29644018 2 Quotes stick out to me: CPS (who did the investigation) "the officer did the best he could in what were clearly very difficult circumstances" IPCC (who didnt) "case to answer for gross misconduct." Now both can't be correct and I know which one I believe to be correct and I'll give you a clue, I believe in the one that came as a result of an investigation into the facts. Hmmm... remind me what the 'I' in IPCC stands for again...
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29734816 He is A notorious police killer and should never have been let out and yes The Metropolitan Police Federation said the decision was a "betrayal of policing" by the judicial system.