Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Mercia Police

 
 

Subforums

    • 188 posts
    PCW
    PCW +,
  1. MikeAlphaRomeoTango
    Started by MikeAlphaRomeoTango,

    Hi All, Does anybody have an email address to get through to Vetting? I have recently seperate from my partner who was on my vetting forms so I need to tell Vetting, I cant for the life of me find anything.... Cheers! Edit: Just found this: resourcing [at] westmercia.pn.police.uk ?

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 724 views
    MikeAlphaRomeoTango
  2. cheshireguy2001
    Started by cheshireguy2001,

    Dear All If anyone has recently gone through Special recruitment could you give me a heads up on what role plays we might get on our final weekend before attestation. 7th December (My Birthday) is the glorious day - just one last push this weekend. I thinks it will be 1)Stop and Search - Section 1 PACE 2)Drunk and Disordely - Section 91(1) Criminal Justice Act 3)Breach of the Peace - Common Law 4)VDRS 5)HORT 1 6)Public Order - Section 5, 4A or 4 Any clues would be greatfully received Good luck to the next course going through

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. johnston93
    Started by johnston93,

    I have been invited to the Assessment Centre on Thursday 28th February 2013 at 1pm. Just wondering if anyone else is going then? Cheers, Johnston93

      • Like
    • 36 replies
    • 3k views
  4. Simontaylor784
    Started by Simontaylor784,

    Hi guys, I just thought I would start this thread to get to no people before the induction evening on the 13th march or course start on 10th April, who is doing this course? I can't wait to start it, It's taken so long to get this far:)

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 985 views
  5. Freeslice
    Started by Freeslice,

    Hey guys been looking through some threads and saw that someone was turned down at vetting stage for not declaring preivois applications. I've taken my assessment tests and just waiting for the results. I did mention in my application form that I was going through the CNC recruitment process at the same time but I persumed it was ok as they have not called me up on it. Would it be worth mentioning it to recruitment if I find out I passed my assessment centre for specials or would it able ok as I've declared it on my application.

    • 1 reply
    • 688 views
  6. Freeslice
    Started by Freeslice,

    Hey guys I'm going to assessment centre on Tuesday and one of the tests is the situational judgment test. I believed it was a multiple choice question paper but then someone told me that it was a role play. Is that correct?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. jona_1913
    Started by jona_1913,

    Hello! Sent off my application last month and was wondering what the general training schedule is for west mercia? (obviously depending whether or not I'm successful, don't wanna count my chickens yet haha!) I've heard its a mixture of nights and/or weekends? Do they also offer an 'intense' schedule as some other forces do? Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 743 views
    wmpolicespecial
  8. SOT.special
    Started by SOT.special,

    Just a question, do specials have the same powers off duty as regulars?

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. sean_westmidsbobby
    Started by sean_westmidsbobby,

    I read in the Worcester Observer that West Mercia are recruiting for the Regs this year. Can anyone shed any light on this?

    • 2 replies
    • 677 views
  10. DazzyB
    Started by DazzyB,

    Hi all, I just wanted to drop a quick line here as I'm currently going through the recruitment process for the role as a SC within the Shrewsbury area and wanted to introduce myself specifically to this Force-Specific forum area! I would welcome friend requests and maybe get to know some of you a bit more as I'm sure that I will meet some of you face-to-face once this daunting process has ended (and taken it's toll on me!) All the best!! Darren.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Freeslice
    Started by Freeslice,

    I was wondering if there is anyone in the forum going on this date like me?

    • 0 replies
    • 541 views
  12. WestMerciasc
    Started by WestMerciasc,

    What looks smarter Tak Vest vs Belt and do you find.more usefull

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Freeslice
    Started by Freeslice,

    Hey guys I just been told I past the papper sift now waiting for my assessment date. Anyone else in the same boat?

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 878 views
  14. Freeslice
    Started by Freeslice,

    Hey guys. I would like to do some revision for my specials assessment and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of some good books to read?

    • 3 replies
    • 820 views
    MikeAlphaRomeoTango
  15. vxdh
    Started by vxdh,

    Hi all, I'm from the West Midlands , was hoping to join the force but as they're not recruiting its West Mercia, Kidderminster, or just by the m42 junction 6 which I hope to be I think lol Filled in most of my application online which I was told that I can do so no need for it to be written , is that true ?? If I do get in I hope to meet you all one day I hope I can get through this

    • 7 replies
    • 729 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.