Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surrey Police

 
 
  1. dacsurban
    Started by dacsurban,

    Hi all, Just a quick one to see how its all going. I spoke to recruitment to try and get any news but get the same old - we dont have the next intake date yet or how many will be on it. If the pattern follows it should be early march and we should get our email in january at some point. There was an intake on 3rd sept, then 3rd Dec so maybe it will be the 3rd march??? If anyone finds out anything let us know.

  2. TheSwift
    Started by TheSwift,

    Hi everyone, as of May I will be joining Surrey Police as a civilian staff member! I'm very excited to get started and I look forward to possibly working with some of you in the near future.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 936 views
  3. dacsurban
    Started by dacsurban,

    Is anyone else out there waiting for a start date with Surrey? If yes when did you get your email saying you are now in a "POOL" to give us all an idea of how long people are waiting?

    TBC1546621013
  4. Guest pcplod22
    Started by Guest pcplod22,

    Anyone have any advice on areas that are nice, areas to avoid etc to live in. Im looking to move and do not know the areas. any info would be appreciated. Ta

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
    Administrative Account
  5. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    So who's going to the awards ceremony at Guildford Cathedral tomorrow night? I've seen a few of you here booked on for it - should be a nice evening.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 866 views
  6. mwe0
    Started by mwe0,

    Hello, Looking to speak to surrey police officers based on TPT at Guildford please. Thank you

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Philip58231546080771
  7. hvc89
    Started by hvc89,

    Was wondering where people are planning on parking for training?

  8. TBC1546621013
    Started by TBC1546621013,

    Hey all, Does anyone on here work for SURPOL and awaiting a start date or is in the recruitment process (any stage) for PC with Surrey? Regards, TC

  9. milkandcookies
    Started by milkandcookies +,

    Got MDT training tomorrow, but as ever attachement is on connect so I can't access it. How and where is parking at Caterham if I remember its got a lil car park underneith?

    • 2 replies
    • 687 views
    milkandcookies +
  10. Bullseye777
    Started by Bullseye777,

    So its always been part of my game plan to get some county exp, Surrey seems like a good place to work with quite a few opportunities. My only problem would be living arrangements. My question - any section houses nearby? And does anybody think its a bad idea? Bullseye.

    • 1 reply
    • 873 views
  11. police_uk
    Started by police_uk,

    Hello, Looking to speak to surrey police officers based on TPT at Guildford please. Thank you

    • 0 replies
    • 900 views
  12. Warrior4
    Started by Warrior4,

    Passed my panel interview, medical in 2 weeks, then I will be in the Pool, very happy

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
    Markdn1546080917 +
  13. Watto184
    Started by Watto184,

    Hi All, Good to be back on the forum :new_yummy: . Was just wondering if anyone has any information regarding the recent review undertaken of the Surrey SC? I know there is probably much that cannot be shared (!!) but just wondered if we are expecting recruitment to reopen again soon or if it is delayed still. Thanks, W

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Policeguy22
    Started by Policeguy22,

    Hello, I am currently a pc in another force and have been for a few years, my partner is originally from surrey and all of her family live there and we have decided to move back to surrey assuming I will be accepted as a transferred. I was just wandering if a serving Surrey Pc could answer a few questions of mine. First of all what is the current shift pattern in Surrey, I would be placed on response I am assuming as this is what the vacancy advertises for. My second question is we want to live in the Guilford area and what is the closest response station to there, i.e. is there a response hub at Guildford itself or is Guildford covered by a response hub somewhere else.…

  15. Hoodles
    Started by Hoodles,

    Anyone else been given this date for a regs A/C?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.