Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surrey Police

 
 
  1. Hoodles
    Started by Hoodles,

    Hello Just a quick post to see if anyone here will be going on the PLC course starting on Saturday 21st January at Brooklands College. Many thanks Hoodles

  2. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    Hi all, I'm delighted to announce (as part of the mini-new years honours ), that Rooster1 and Rachyp1 will be joining Markdn as mini-mods for this area. Both are recent recruits to Surrey Special Constabulary and have already proved their worth on the forum. Please join me in congratulating them, and please show them the same respect you do for Mark and the other forum moderators.

    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
    Administrative Account
  3. rjay20
    Started by rjay20,

    Just had my uniform for the 9th of Jan intake any one else?

  4. PM85
    Started by PM85,

    Hi I was wondering if those already with Surrey would be able to give me a little insight into what TPTs do, etc... as I see that Surrey are looking for potential transferees into this role and would like some info about them as I am unable to find out much on their website. If it is easier please feel fee to PM me. Thanks

  5. hclarke
    Started by hclarke * ,

    I have an assessment centre at the end of January wondering if anyone else on here is going to it? and to those that have gone through it before what is your best advice? thanks :)

    • 2 replies
    • 665 views
  6. Warrior4
    Started by Warrior4,

    Just wondering if anyone here was doing the PLC at Brooklands at mo, or even Guildford? Or are there any members on here who have the PLC already, and are waiting to send app to Surrey for regs?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Chribi
    Started by Chribi,

    Hi All, Have just received the great news, that I have finally managed to pass the dreaded Assessment Centre - 2nd time lucky. According to the email, all I have is vetting and a medical to complete, which hopefully will be pretty straight forward. Does anyone have any idea how long vetting and medical tests normally take? I know every case is individual, and there is no schedule I can look at; but for someone who has lived in the same area all of his life and does not have anything untoward hidden in any closet, both for himself and his family, how long should I be expecting to wait? Thanks in advance, and hopefully I will get to actually meet some of you guys in t…

    • 21 replies
    • 3.2k views
  8. snowbound
    Started by snowbound,

    Well, The e-mails are out for the November intake so it looks like it's decision time.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. suzywong
    Started by suzywong,

    Hi Everyone I am new today to this sight and New to the PLC Course Does anyone have any good tips or Websites I could use? I am already getting stressed about the amount of homework! S

  10. DBRacingGod
    Started by DBRacingGod,

    Praise the Lord, I'm starting on September 5th, subject to references. It'll have been 20 months from the start of my PLC course to engagement - you get less for riotous disorder! I can't wait and I hope to see some of you guys there soon. Regards, David

  11. rahulbajaj290
    Started by rahulbajaj290,

    Hi guys, kind of in the dark here about the recruitment process, and how to apply. anyone care to shed some light? Please! currently 18, studying criminology at Kingston university and would like to gain some experience what policing is like and how it works.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. hughes.s9
    Started by hughes.s9,

    Hiya, Does anyone know much about Surrey's Operation Nightguard ? The specials in my area have had their event duties cancelled and re-assigned to this Op. Being a newbie I am keen to get involved in any shift possible, but the operation was cancelled due to everyone but me pulling out. I'm interested to know if anyone has taken part in any of these Op's as i'm aware they aren't popular with specials.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Philip58231546080771
  13. JoshWhite
    Started by JoshWhite,

    Hey everyone, I have my Specials Written Assessment this evening, starting to get a little nervous... Can anyone give me pointers as to what I can expect please? From what I gather, it consists of an introduction and a 20min written exam. I've read in places that some guys have prepped in the past but I have no idea how I can prep because I don't know what kind of questions are going to be asked... Any advice is most welcome! Thanks

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. KCC16911
    Started by KCC16911,

    All of a sudden an Insp based at Burpham has instructed all members of the ARV and ANPR teams to refuse anyone photographing any MARKED vehicles, this is not a view shared by Surrey Police so whats this guys problem? KCC16911

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
    Markdn1546080917 +
  15. SurreyJag
    Started by SurreyJag * ,

    Hello everyone! I'm very new to the forum (only my 2nd post) but I want to hear from other people who are going through the PCSO recruitment process at the moment. I applied in August had my interview in September, received an initial offer at the end of Sept, fitness booked for end of Oct. I haven’t seen any posts referring to the latest PCSO recruitment intake. Is there anyone else?? Thanks :)

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.