Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surrey Police

 
 
  1. DBRacingGod
    Started by DBRacingGod,

    Regardless of the date of your PLC pass - did anyone put in a successful application in 2009 who is still waiting for a start date?

    • 1 reply
    • 617 views
    milkandcookies +
  2. gavincarter1976
    Started by gavincarter1976,

    Hey Guys Is there anyone else on the forum starting on March 21st? be interested to chat my new classmates

    • 27 replies
    • 2.8k views
    THFC871546620656
  3. gavincarter1976
    Started by gavincarter1976,

    Hey People A little bird on here told me that West Surrey division has decided that the 2-2-2 on 4 off shift pattern is being done away with. Does anyone know if the normal shift pattern looks like the below? and how much does it vary between divisions and stations. 7 Nights 6 off 4 Lates 2 off 3 Early 2 off 4 lates 2 off 4 Early 2 off E = 0700hrs to 1700hrs L = 1400hrs to 2400hrs, L+ = 1700hrs to 0300hrs N = 2230hrs to 0700hrs, N+ = 2300hrs to 0700hrs

    • 8 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Daveb123999
    Started by Daveb123999,

    Hello I'm new to this website so bare with me . I've passed my PLC course (73%)and have sent my application forms to Surrey .How is everyone getting on through the system? Anyone got start dates yet? Or at the same stage as me? It would be nice to hear from others and how are they are progressing through the application . I'm a pcso and desperate to progress my career with the police.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
    gavincarter1976
  5. Paul S2608
    Started by Paul S2608,

    Hi All, I received a phone call this week from Brooklands College saying they had a last minute cancellation for the PLC course that starts this Saturday and offered me the place (which i accepted). I have e-mailed them for information etc, but have yet to hear anything back, so i thought i would introduce myself and ask anyone who is going on the course or who has already been on the course for any info, help, advice, what to bring, start times etc. Please help! In the meantime I'll introduce myself My names Paul I'm from Hove in Sussex, but originally from Ripley in Surrey. I'm currently a special for Sussex Police based at Hove, I only had my attestation early Dece…

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. MCFCBJ
    Started by MCFCBJ,

    Hi, I start training tomorrow night, so just really wondering if there's anyone on here who will be there as well. I suppose that there's no point asking what to expect, as I'm sure it will all be made clear tomorrow.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
    milkandcookies +
  7. Ares
    Started by Ares +,

    I am going to visit a police force abroad, and wanted to bring some presents with me. Is there any way to purchase Surrey Police branded items, e.g. a force crest or tie pins? Any help/pointers would be much appreciated.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
    E29NP1546080952
  8. Rooster1
    Started by Rooster1,

    Hey guys and gals, I just applied for a ride along with Surrey Police fingers crossed I get a chance to go out and see what happens. Apparently not many people take interest in it, but I was wondering, who here has been on one before? What were your experiences? and did you enjoy it?

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. gavincarter1976
    Started by gavincarter1976,

    Morning Guys So has anyone been contacted or hinted to about the possibility of being on the March 21st intake? cheers Gavin

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
    milkandcookies +
  10. gavincarter1976
    Started by gavincarter1976,

    I'm sure you lot are bored of me starting threads ;-) I have somewhere to stay for my first 10 weeks of training in Surrey, but after that I need to find somewhere else. My family will not be staying in Surrey so I am looking for the cheapest possible option, basically a room. Does anyone know any good resources or places to look?

    • 1 reply
    • 900 views
    milkandcookies +
  11. milkandcookies
    Started by milkandcookies +,

    Keep hearing of officers going on the hunt, is this for fox hunting or similar, and what does it involve. I can't do it as not PSU level3 trained...

      • Like
    • 33 replies
    • 3.6k views
    Markdn1546080917 +
  12. Duffman
    Started by Duffman,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-12232296 Surrey police is celebrating another fall in Christmas drink-drive figures and has declared its joint campaign with the county council a success. A total of 50 of the 1,131 motorists tested over the holiday period failed - well down on the previous two years. The number of young drivers tested was also down following the joint initiative, as was the proportion testing positive, police said. The Drive Smart campaign, begun in 2009, will be extended by another year. Figures for the month from 1 December to 1 January showed just over 4% of those stopped tested positive. Of those tested, 217 were aged under 25. Insp…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. liamwilson
    Started by liamwilson,

    Hi All, does anybody know when the next intake will be for PSO? Cheers

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
    milkandcookies +
  14. zoo55
    Started by zoo55,

    Hello I am hoping that someone could give me a real life account of what an investigative officer does in Sur Pol and the sort of experince you need. I am thinking about applying as I may being made redunant from my current Job I am SC, so I have sat in a few interviews, done lots of statemens and have a reasonable understanding of PACE. I have read the job description looks really interesting.....can anyone shed some more light on the role. Also can you remain as an SC in this role? Thanks Z

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 3.7k views
  15. rachyp1
    Started by rachyp1,

    Morning all :D Is there anyone out there who's signed up for this in January? I have...was told it was full, then recieved a letter to say i had a place after all??

    • 48 replies
    • 5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.