Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surrey Police

 
 
  1. Rooster1
    Started by Rooster1,

    Anyone taking part in or seen the Surrey Drive Smart campaign thats going on today? (I know its a regular campaign) I'm sitting at work watching the tweets roll in about it. very interesting to see how its being run and also seeing what kind of offences are being committed!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    milkandcookies +
  2. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I am very pleased to announce that MarkDN has joined the team as mini mod for the Surrey Police area. He adds to the good work being done by the existing mini-mod, Chuckster.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. gregg271
    Started by gregg271,

    Has anyone heard anything lately about the january intake? a few people i know havent made it and a couple have got start dates. Gregg

    • 42 replies
    • 5.4k views
    THFC871546620656
  4. Duffman
    Started by Duffman,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-12075902 A passenger in a car was injured when a brick thrown from a bridge over the M25 motorway in Surrey smashed the vehicle's windscreen. The 29-year-old woman suffered minor injuries when the brick struck her arm at about 1945 GMT on Thursday. Surrey Police said she was travelling on the anti-clockwise carriageway and was passing under the Ockham Lane bridge near Cobham. Det Con Fiona Clare said the incident could have been fatal. She said: "I cannot stress too strongly just how dangerous it is to throw objects from motorway bridges. "Given the speed and volume of traffic on the M25 this …

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. nick1033
    Started by nick1033,

    Hi, does anyone know where i can get a list of all the fpn(ne) & (e) codes from?

    • 11 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. 5thElement
    Started by 5thElement,

    Hello All Not quite a newbie on here as I often 'check-in' to see what's happening. I gather from other posts that there has recently been an intake of SC's. I was hoping when I joined this site (a few months ago) that I would be in a position to send off my application, but certain things got in the way and I wasn't able to. I'm now able to do so and was wondering what the possible time scale would be (obviously if I get through the paper sift/ vetting) to when the assesment day/s would start. How does it work? Do you wait until you have a certain number of possibles? Am I asking how long is a piece of string?? LOL.! I only ask as I do need to get my level of fitne…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. milkandcookies
    Started by milkandcookies +,

    Does anyone know the address for this, as I'm going to the open evening for officers tonight and can't find an address on DS anywhere..

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. milkandcookies
    Started by milkandcookies +,

    So we could move in with supermarkets... http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/news/Police-supermarkets/article-2805912-detail/article.html SURREY Police may soon be providing an over-the-counter service of a different kind – if proposals to share offices with supermarkets in the region go ahead. Top brass looking to save cash by selling off underused police stations, Tandridge have asked residents to come up with "new and innovative" places to meet their local officers, with suggestions from the police including libraries and supermarkets. So the Mirror took to the streets last week to ask its readers where they want their local bobby to be based – a…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
    milkandcookies +
  9. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    **BREAKING NEWS** Chuckster's just passed his grade 5, and has offered to act as the Special Constabulary taxi service. If you need a lift, just call him on 077........

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. DBRacingGod
    Started by DBRacingGod,

    I belled HQ this afternoon to check on whether any dates have been set for the October a/c and I've been given an early start on the 5th. It's being held up at Ryton-on-Dunsmore near Coventry, so it's an overnighter for me. I don't think any paperwork's going out for a couple of days (I needed to square up a new employer so I chanced a cheeky call), so don't worry that you haven't heard. It'd be good to share the experience with anyone here. All the very best, David

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. gavincarter1976
    Started by gavincarter1976,

    Hi guys In my PLC class today one of my classmates who works in a Surrey Police staff role told me she's been told Police recuitment has been frozen. Has anyone heard anything? it would be majorly disappointing

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  12. gavincarter1976
    Started by gavincarter1976,

    Hi Guys I went through the initial Surrey application and AC earlier this year and heard after I'd passed that we'd need to the PLC Course. I transferred my application to Hampshire and had my final interview with them last week, unfortunately I've just found out I've failed. I am now transferring my application back to Surrey (with my tail between my legs) and will be embarking on the PLC Course that starts on 15th May. I just wanted to ask for feedback from anyone that has done the course or who is in the process or even planning to start the course on the same date Gav

  13. bobby10
    Started by bobby10 * ,

    Hi folks i am a serving officer in staffordshire and the rumours are that we are looking to change to surey's shift pattern. I have had a quick look around the internet but could not find what shifts you work. Please can some one let me know what the shifts are and also the effect it has had on home life and morale. we currently work the2-2-2 pattern which we all love and gives great home to work life balance and we can not see the benifits of the change. regards bobby

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  14. Silver-Jubilee
    Started by Silver-Jubilee,

    Hello All, I have just received an update letter stating I must now complete the PLC course before my offer of employment can be taken further. Initally this was not a requirement for the October applications! Also included is an aknowledgement slip with the choice to continue/withdraw or transfer to another force!! I'm not sure what to make of this at the moment!! All I can say is nothing surprises me with this process!!

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
    milkandcookies +
  15. Paul Q
    Started by Paul Q * ,

    I have been informed today I will be based at Reigate police station after training. Just wanted to know if anyone on this forum is based their? If so is their free parking onsite or would I have to find somewhere? Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.