Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kent Police

 
 
  1. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    It's Monday again!! What is everyone doing today then?

    • 0 replies
    • 976 views
  2. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    I have finally got my training dates :-D Induction 13th July so excited :-D is anyone else got the same date ?

    • 0 replies
    • 955 views
  3. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Is anyone else still waiting for a training date for Maidstone and has passed all checks? :-)

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  4. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    I was hoping to be on the May in-take, but sadly my DNA/ fingerprints have not come back in time and now I may have to wait as early as possibly September :-( anyone else in the same situation as me in Kent?

    • 0 replies
    • 954 views
  5. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Hey people :-D is anyone going to be in the May training intake? I hope to get on that one if DNA samples come back quick. Training is at Maidstone :-D

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Vents
    Started by Vents,

    There's a new Twitter account focused on specials in Kent: @KentSpecials (https://www.twitter.com/KentSpecials) Currently it's tweeting the induction day for new East division specials: https://twitter.com/KentSpecials/status/320412619242602497

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  7. darkrider
    Started by darkrider,

    Hi guys and girls, Im new here and this is my first post!!. Anyway I have a question about vetting if somebody some can help. Anyway I passed the Recruitment stages upon till the vetting stage:(. I made an appeal and met up with a very nice chap to discuss. Anyway its been over 4 weeks since I sent appealed. Ive sent a polite follow up mail early last week and have had no reply. Is this normal to wait this long? or do things things take a long time? sorry i really dont know what too do now! any info would be great! thanks guys:D

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Recruitment has opened up for PCSOs. Good luck to those who apply. Link: http://www.kent.police.uk/join_us/pcso/pcso.html S

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Anyone else have a medical in Maidstone on 26th Febuary? :-D

    • 0 replies
    • 859 views
  10. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Hi, I am glad to say that I have finally passed my assessment after my 3rd attempt :-D I now have my medical and uniform fitting on the 26th Febuary wheyyyy, anyone else have there medical on the same day in Maidstone? :D

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. i-plod
    Started by i-plod,

    I thought this might be a good place to post info on Kent's regular recruitment for internal Specials. As I understand it all future recruitment is mainly coming from internal applicants. They will most likely offer a graduate scheme and most probobly some kind of forces transfer - direct entry (seeing as they cannot be specials while in the Army for example). Kent has very recently done an internal intake. Recruitment opened for a week towards the end of April and the A/C day was early July I believe. I think they had around 700 internal applicants & 150 taken forward to A/C with only a reported 20 places but this is not taken from anything on paper just what I ha…

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. c07
    Started by c07,

    Has there been any intensive training courses like the MET have as i read online there might be some depending on instructors? thanks

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. c07
    Started by c07,

    Got an e-mail this morning after i applied last week asking to sign this form so my application can proceed, Does that mean anything? Like have they looked at it or anything? Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. c07
    Started by c07,

    I was just reading some posts here about guys asking about soliders not getting taken on because of med discharge, Just if anyone know of any police in kent who joined after a Army MD? Thank for the help

    • 0 replies
    • 946 views
  15. c07
    Started by c07,

    Hi, How long has it roughly taking for people to hear back after putting in there application? Thanks in advance

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.