Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kent Police

 
 
  1. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Anyone else have there assessment in Maidstone on 10th May? had to change mine from April to May :-) looking forward to my second attempt!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
    Immigration Doge
  2. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    How many attempts do we get to keep applying for Special Constable? I have failed twice at the assessment centre now, I prepare for months and when it comes to the day I mess up :-(

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Had my second assessment yestoday at Maidstone, I feel it went pants :-( :-( hope to hear very soon what result it is

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Just thought I'd poke my head around the door and say hello. I have just received an offer of full-time employment in Kent and will be applying to Kent Police in the next couple of days...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Have the core competences changed a bit? also the written test is a report right? and not a reply letter?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    RomeoAlphaWhiskey
  6. MrWilson
    Started by MrWilson,

    Hey. I applied for the Met Specials around a year ago and was wondering does this have any kind of effect if I applied for the Kent Specials? Also, Do the Kent Police like an EX-TA Infantry soldier? I remember someone saying to me once the Police don't like ex soldiers if they are discharged due to injury (Right knee - All fixed now) - I think I've applied, I've sent my Name, Phone number and Address to them, is that all I have to do? Thanks alot, Look forward to being active here, as I'm quite keen on becoming a Special, and hopefully in the future: a full timer in the Police Force.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Immigration Doge
  7. benjdsmith
    Started by benjdsmith,

    Morning folks. Just wondered how you were all finding nKPM and whether it has made a great difference to your policing? Any good or bad experiences of it? Cheers!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    I have got my 2nd attempt at the assessment centre on 9th of march has anyone else?? :-)

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. 1943PC
    Started by 1943PC,

    Turns out training has been moved forward a week, now starting July 16th, rather than 23rd and as it was getting close, and some people from B already know, I thought it would be good if we had our own area. So Hi

    • 693 replies
    • 42.1k views
  10. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Hi anyone else have there assessment on 9th june 2011?

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 4.3k views
    Immigration Doge
  11. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    After 6 long months of waiting, I can now re apply for my second application :-). Hope I can make it this time. Anyone else going to be applying for kent special constables?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. paul362
    Started by paul362,

    Hi mynames Paul I've applied for tobecome a special and really excited about it too. I’vecompleted all the stages so far but time has flown passed and after somefamily problems. I’ve suddenly realise assessment day is NEXT THURSDAY. So now I’m panicking!I’ve been going for regular jogs so happy I will pass the 5.4 mark on the bleeptest, but really nervous about the test and interview (my two phobias in life!) So turningto this site to get some help i.e. roughly what type of questions are asked andhow hard is the test? I understandpeople can’t go into too much detail about these but just looking for some reassurances. Thank you

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    RomeoAlphaWhiskey
  13. Red_one
    Started by Red_one,

    Has anyone on here been confirmed on the January intake? I'm still waiting on a confirmation email/letter and to arrange a home visit.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. New Shirt
    Started by New Shirt,

    Hi all, I have had an email from Kent Special Recruiters RE fitness test and assessment. I am looking for information on the web. I have found a video on the Kent police website about the fitness test but what's this assessment ? Judging from other peoples posts its a written assessment? Does anyone know what it entails ? Are you allowed to take a dictionary in with you ? Phone a friend?(joke) Thanks in advance

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    RomeoAlphaWhiskey
  15. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Hi just wonderd who else has failed there 1st assessment? and are looking to bounce back on the 2nd assessment. I get to re-apply on my 2nd attempt in 62 days can not wait sooooo want this so much. :-)

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.