Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kent Police

 
 
  1. New Shirt
    Started by New Shirt,

    Hi team, Can anyone help. I am required to fill in the security questionnaire on line. The website has a link for guidance notes for the vetting process which is http://www.kent.police.uk/evetting But this link does not work. Is anyone able to send me a link for vetting guidance notes? I cant seem to find them on the Kent Police site. Thanks in advance.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Red_one
    Started by Red_one,

    I have my medical next tuesday! What should i expect? also how stringent are they with sick days in the last 3 years? I've had 14, 10 due to injuries, and the other 4 from my first year of working nights.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    RomeoAlphaWhiskey
  3. RomeoAlphaWhiskey
    Started by RomeoAlphaWhiskey,

    Morning! Anyone on here from intake 5/11?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    RomeoAlphaWhiskey
  4. playuk
    Started by playuk,

    Hi Guys, Running close to training start date now and still no further info so I emailed them and they advised my checks are not complete but as soon as they are they will arrange a home visit with training info and issue a force number. This is not a problem what so ever just wondered if this was a common step in the process? or is it one of the changes made to the new recruitment criteria? Anywho! hope it happens soon as Jan the 8th is not far away

    • 8 replies
    • 5.9k views
  5. i-plod
    Started by i-plod,

    Hi guys, I have been volunteered for this course this Friday at KPC does anyone know what it’s about if its role play or theory? I’m struggling to get hold of my line manager to clarify at the moment! Alex

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  6. playuk
    Started by playuk,

    The suspence is killing me!! sitting here at work wondering if I have passed the first training exam.

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    My assessment tomorrow I'am getting butterflys already

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Hi would anyone be able to help me with what sort of questions I might be asked in my assessment day interview, thanks. :-)

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  9. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Anyone in Kent got there assessment next thursday in maidstone? :-)

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  10. robbie85
    Started by robbie85,

    Anyone else in kent got there assessment on 9th june :-)

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Tingles
    Started by Tingles,

    Hey So I thought I'd start this thread for anyone starting their induction on the 25th of June, the intense 4 week summer course ,just for some general discussion and so that we'll sort of know each other before we start.So is there anybody out there? Anyway, I'm Tom and quite excited to start training, just had the home visit today little bit daunting but actually completely fine! Tom

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. mjelf
    Started by mjelf,

    Hope this isn't an intrusion where one doesn't belong, but Home Office referred me to this site: Am starting new sideline offering modern British police kit to entertainment industry in California. On the premise that accuracy might be of value even in Hollywood, would appreciate chance to soak up technical details on anything relevant at a police station while in England 13-18 April. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. Michael Jelf (M.Jelf@netzero.net, mjelf@dhs.lacounty.gov), Lomita, California.

  13. playuk
    Started by playuk,

    Hi Guys, Had my day 1 induction today. Being the firstintake to adopt the new training scheme I can confirm a home visit is now the norm for all applicants applying to kent. Is a great feeling to finally be issued my force number! 6 months to go now before placement.

      • Like
    • 47 replies
    • 6.5k views
  14. mahou
    Started by mahou,

    Hey all, This is just for your info. There's a website dedicated for Kent specials, here: kentspecials.com. It's still in the making but the webmaster is very open to any suggestions that might improve the site. Also, register on the forums as there's quite a few regular officers on there who can answer your questions! There's also 'live chat' that you can access on the forums. Cheers, Laura ps: I hope I'm not breaking any advertising rules but please let me know if so.

    • 2 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. playuk
    Started by playuk,

    Hi Guys, Counting down the days! have been given a provisional start date of Jan 8th to start training. Cant Wait! Would of loved to of been able to do a shift in this snow, bet it gets real busy!

    • 22 replies
    • 4.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.