Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

England & Wales

  1. Obain
    Started by Obain,

    If we all stopped paying our water bills and they cut us off what would happen?

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 715 views
    Administrative Account
  2. SCtechy
    Started by SCtechy,

    I was asked by a shop keeper if it was still illegal to serve alcohol to a constable in uniform, I asked a sergeant he said it still was, but then the inspector said he was sure it had been changed... So over to you PoliceSpecials.com!

    • 11 replies
    • 4.2k views
  3. spencer84
    Started by spencer84 * ,

    I hope I have posted the Topic under the right heading. I am very confused over the harassment Act and how it can can be used against innocent people yesterday I had a visit of a local police officer whom came into my home and gave me an harassment warning. he said it was because i had written on MY facebook wall that i needed to cut out some dead wood from my life, and because I had put ,under the sub heading things what i would be cutting out and also wrote ( also put mike and his pedo friend kev, I did not write how he spells his name Myke and did not put any other surnames.. the police officer whom I have know since 10 years old and used to go to his house as …

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Yark
    Started by Yark,

    Hello! Apologies if this has been covered in previous topics or such but I failed to see any.. On September the 28th 2010 I had a collision while on my motorbike...My solicitors have yet to receive a report regarding which means they cannot proceed with reimbursing me for money spent on taxis and so on (broke my left arm and cracked my knee). I was breathalised and had no alcohol in my system. I contacted my solicitor and he said that it was not possible to provide me with an estimate as to when they would receive the report, all he said was that they would continue to chase it. I know that it must be hard to give an estimate but I am getting a little fed up. What a…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Quite suprised to come through the website below via moneysavingexpert, is the owner of the site not breaking any laws by naming people from Asda on his/her website? http://www.stopasdabullying.co.uk/page1.php

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. phantom91
    Started by phantom91,

    A couple of questions regarding S5 RTA 1988: 1. If a Police officer see's a vehicle driving out of a pub car park late at night and subsequently stops the vehicle as he believes the driver may have consumed alcohol, can this get the suspect off potentially in court if it goes that far? I am aware of S163 RTA 1988 - a Constable may cause any vehicle to stop on a road or public place and the driver commits an offence if he fails to do so. Given this power I don't see how the suspect could kick a stink up about this - the Police officer has stopped the vehicle for a routine check, smelt alcohol on the driver's breath and therefore required him to provide a specimen of brea…

      • Like
    • 36 replies
    • 5.3k views
  7. millymoo

    Hi, I have an abusive partner who has been cautioned by the police in the past. Is there anyway that the police could make him go to some sort of help sessions to help him? Or is this something the court would have to enforce? We have no money to pay for conselling ourselves (students with only part time jobs) Thanks.

    kester1546080880
  8. energiserbunny
    Started by energiserbunny * ,

    Hi there, can anyone clarify the following: i am have been a nanny for 9 years and never had to have a CRB as basically the agencies i am with never chased one up and neither did the parents. However, as things are a bit tougher now and I am applying for a new job and the parents are paying for my enhanced CRB next week. in Jan 2006 I had a caution under 'disruptive communication' (I think it was that), where due to an ex partner owing me £20k my use of texts shall we say became slightly abusive and he called in police wher ei had to go in and be interview/fingerprinted etc. It was a caution. Will this show up on my enhanced cRB? if so, will it give details? Should I b…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Black Rabbit
    Started by Black Rabbit,

    Has the world gone mad??? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8475965/Pub-singers-racism-arrest-over-Kung-Fu-Fighting-performance.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8474158/Cancer-sufferers-shotgun-confiscated-after-traveller-throat-slit-threat.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8475561/Police-hunt-joker-who-drew-Hitler-moustache.html

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Swannatron
    Started by Swannatron,

    Hi there, i was wondering if someone knows the powers etc of baliffs. and before any1 says i undertsand this is not meant for legal advice and will not be relied upon as legal advice i just would like to get other peoples views. basically i have received letters about someone that used to live in my house before i moved in around 6 years ago, many of which saying he owes money and also court summons. while i was at uni and my front door was being repaired by council a baliff came in and spoke to my mrs about the bloke who used to live there and he "has the power to take away posessions" even though none of the items in the house are anything to do with the old tenant. s…

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. worriedsister
    Started by worriedsister,

    I've just found out that my brother has been issued with a Harrassment Order by his ex-girlfriend (of 28 years) after an incident that happened in the home that he lives in, but she only visits as she is still a co-owner. My brother is by no means a violent person, but when he arrived home to find her in her bedroom with a lad 25 years her junior, he and the chap had a grapple after he insulted my brother and she got hysterical and started hurling abuse at him. Now she has taken out this order against him. Can he take one out against her as far from being the victim, she is intent on going around to the house and provoking a reaction from him. I think her plan, whi…

    • 6 replies
    • 838 views
    Administrative Account
  12. DietCola
    Started by DietCola,

    Where should we stand on prison foods? If inmate pagan-converts can demand nice roast meals for some arbitrary holy-day, then when I'm locked up I'm converting to some religion with only me in it that has some arbitrary holy-day every day of the week Argument by popularity simply isn't good enough to revoke equal rights for all -if islam, judaism, or catholicism can command that eating such and such a thing is a sin, then so can I for a really lame religion I swiftly decided I'm a part of. All you could do is make rules that limit the cost of the food, or that state that while you can refuse some foods, you can not specifically demand some foods. In which case I'll refu…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Topman1546081267
    Started by Topman1546081267,

    This may have been posted already but I didn't see it. I see many people when driving holding there phones to the mouths and they must have there phone on speaker, and therefore speaking to someone. Just wondering firstly why can't they invest in a parrot like I have and secondly what is the law may I ask ? Regards Oliver

      • Like
    • 38 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. advice_needed
    Started by advice_needed * ,

    I hoping someone can give me some advice on whether I would have a case concerning obtaining financial gain by deception (or something similar) Before I go on, I know how stupid and how much of a mug I was and really don’t need anyone telling me that... I met my ex-partner back in December 2010, and stupidly I thought he was a really nice guy, what a bad judge of character I was back then. I subsequently rented a house with both of us as tenants in January, and paid the deposit and rent up front for 6 months. Since moving in he'd not paid a penny towards anything, and constantly asking to borrow money. Amongst other things, borrowing money for golf clubs with an i…

  15. SCtechy
    Started by SCtechy,

    Does a necessity need to be provided at custody when someone is locked up for a BoP? the reason I ask is because our sergeants never seem to ask one for!

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 3.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.