Regulars
12937 topics in this forum
-
hi all, just applying for the gmp police force at the moment. However a niggling worry at the back of my mind is the bleep test. Has anyone out there got any techniques or training programs i could follow to beat the bleep test :twisted: anything would be greatly recieved pedros
-
Is there any way to get a application for nottingham police if the deadline is oct 12th to hand in if there all the same is there any chance some one could send me a copy cheers for any help mark
-
-
Hi. Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for the structured interview part of tha A/C? Thanks.
-
hey everyone, i applied for west midlands police in july and got a letter of confirmation on august 9th, They said it would take 28 days for me to get any correspondance but its now october and I still haven't got a reply, I was just wondering if it really does take this long for a reply from the west midlands?
-
I'm sure this must have been covered before, maybe it was deleted in the clear out. Does anyone know how the pass mark is derived? I know RRD is separate and you need to pass it, but does it matter if you do badly in one area if you nail the others and bring the average up? Or is there a pass mark on each part? If so does anyone know how each bit is weighted? Thanks in advance
-
Just wondered what torches ou use when out and about? What torch and why.......? and also how much did these set you back. cheers guys n dolls
-
I have the application for for the PCSO for derby. Just wondered how many of you completed the form on your PC or did you hand write it? Thanx Craig lukeyboyuk:<edited to remove surname>
-
Is there anyone on here doing their a/c in Nov? And in particular any Hampshire a/c candidates? Would love to speak with someone who'll be attending the a/c same time as me Sha
-
Do you think PCSO's should be given power of arrest? Wonder what the general opinion is?
-
I'm kinda struggling with the additional questionaire that you must send along with your application form. I failed to join Northern Constabulary because i just hammered on and didnt ask for any help. Its these questions that stump me and i dont wanna fail again i just want all the help i can get. Please help :)
-
Hey there, got my day 1 next week with the Met. I've done lots of prep but would welcome any advice. Thank you
-
Just interested....
-
Just found out I've got security clearance!! Spoke to my recruitment officer and he says he's sent my file through to the manager for final review before I'm offered a start date!!! :D/ *somersaults around the room*
-
Can someone please give me help with this as I really dont have a clue what answers to put down and it is really stressing me out. 1 Why do you wish to become a PC with Grampian Police? 2 What preparation and research have you undertaken prior to submitting your application? 3 What do you think will be the most challenging and least satisfying aspects of the role? 4 As a Police Officer you could be required to work anywhere in the Grampian Police area. What consideration have you givin to a possible relocation? 5 Police Officers are there to serve all sectors of the community. What experience do you have of involvement with different sections of the community? 6 A m…