Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surrey Police

 
 
  1. Policeman123
    Started by Policeman123,

    Hello all Just watched the rookies programme based in surrey. Just a quick one. How do people afford to live in surrey on the wages they are given I.e 22k per year I'm very Interested im just worried

  2. Neenaw
    Started by Neenaw,

    Hi There, I'm in the process of applying to Surrey Police and have read on the website that officers can apply for a career break/sabbatical after 2 years of service. Although you can apply what is the likelihood of getting accepted (i.e. just because you can apply doesn't mean you'll get it!) and when it says you have to have done 2 years of service, does this mean 2 years of probation and THEN 2 years of service? My application really hangs on this as me and the missus have been planning to take a year out to travel for several years now as neither of us had 'gap years' and we're at a point where we are financially comfortable and child free! I'm not su…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Bigal1993
    Started by Bigal1993,

    Just wondering if anyone else going through Surrey recruitment is waiting for the biometrics phase over the next couple of months ...

  4. Indiana Jones
    Started by Indiana Jones +,

    Well done to the SCs who undertook a day of training scenarios yesterday at HQ. It was a good show of all the things that you've learnt so far from a legal, procedural and officer safety point of view. Make sure that you take the learning points onboard and have fun at the next one!

    • 0 replies
    • 592 views
  5. sunshine777
    Started by sunshine777 * ,

    Hello everybody!!! i have my assessement day for surrey coming up! just wondering if any one has had a interview on code of ethics? and would be able to give me example questions so could do a bit of pracising? Many thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 678 views
  6. Tywin Walker
    Started by Tywin Walker,

    Anyone heard anything from Surrey?

    • 9 replies
    • 672 views
  7. milkandcookies
    Started by milkandcookies +,
  8. millar1594
    Started by millar1594,

    I'm writing up my interview questions and I'm looking for a post which had a very in-depth Competencies and i can't find it!! I'm unsure where is posted or which forum for that matter! Cheers Z

    • 2 replies
    • 644 views
    Mr Grimsdale
  9. Andy1163
    Started by Andy1163,

    Hi Is anyone out there waiting for a start date with Surrey? I've been told possibly Spring/summer. Anyone in the same position? Cheers, Andy

  10. walker_3855
    Started by walker_3855 +,

    Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has received any info regarding the current SC recruitment, and when the next phase is likely to be? I attended the Information Evening recently but haven't heard anything since. Just hope I haven't "missed the boat" so to speak. Thanks all, Simon

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.3k views
    milkandcookies +
  11. tariqrana
    Started by tariqrana,

    Hi everyone. My application for special constable was rejected from the Met 6 months ago and from Surrey couple days ago due to a reprimand I got for theft 7 years ago when I was 16. Surrey emailed me saying my application is rejected as the reprimand will not pass the vetting stage. I have pretty much given up trying to get into the police force. Is there anyway I can appeal with Surrey?

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 865 views
    Policey_Man +
  12. Tcon71
    Started by Tcon71,

    Wonder if someone can help me out and let me know if Surrey has an SC RPU function? I'm from Kent SC RPU and we'd like to explore the potential for cross border ops. If anyone could let me know, and / or possibly point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks OH

    • 3 replies
    • 496 views
    Indiana Jones +
  13. benson1546621188
    Started by benson1546621188 * ,

    Hi, I'm due to transfer in a short while to Surrey, within the CID department, and am trying to work out the current Investigation shift pattern. Can anyone help with this? I'm really hoping its not six on three off that some other forces seem to do...

  14. JohnSmith
    Started by JohnSmith,

    Ok I tried to create a post in the Recruitment forum but it did not work. Must I have completed the ckp before I apply online for Surrey police?

    milkandcookies +
  15. walker_3855
    Started by walker_3855 +,

    Hi all, During my interview I was asked if I would consider going full time after a stint as an SC, to which I said I would. Has anyone done this transition and how long was the process? I appreciate that I would have to apply when the Regs were recruiting, but would the Biometric, fitness testing and Occupational health results from the SC process still stand? Thanks all, Rgds.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 577 views
    milkandcookies +

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.