Essex Police
289 topics in this forum
-
-
hi all, i was just wondering how people who went to an opening evening in aug the same time as me as head back and sat the PIRT and i avent heard back yet. Are they doing it differently this time round or? Luke
-
All, Essex police are looking to be recruiting come march/April time. This was stated on the internal news. It did not mention about people already in the recruitment process. Keep the faith!
-
hi all, does anyone have an email address for essex specials recruitment please ? Luke
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-15535902 Congratulations to Mr Dias. I've met Leon and he seems like a lovely bloke.
-
"Dear Spidey, I write to confirm you have successfully passed your assessment to join the Special Constabulary." Pleased doesn't quite cover it
-
hi all, some people have heard back but i haven't. im starting to worry just in case they have forgot me lol. does anyone know a possible time scale when i will find out. its been two months today since i posted it off Luke
-
Woo PIRT today Im excited. Not too nervous. Can't wait in all honesty. I have a good feeling about it. Well im off to go face to music for the day EK
-
I am due to start my training for the Specials on the 17th July (Sunday course for 19wekks) can someone please advise if parking in the car park would be allowed? Otherwise i am going to have to find a space right down by the lights and walk to the college.
-
Hi all, Does anyone know when we will hear back as to weather or not we have been successfull in our app forms? Luke
-
Hi al, ive recieved my med form, however, do i send it off before i recieve my letter stating weather ive passed or not. or do i wait? Luke
-
hi guys, just recieved my med form from essex police. however, is this a reply from my app form becuase it dont say anything about being successful in my app form, it just says my app is subject to a thorough assessment. is this an acknowledgment letter or a successfull letter. this might sound like a silly question but im confused. is there a deadline for this med form to be in? Luke
-
Hi all I've mentioned this in the Report writing room, but with the permission of Lord Vader, I am starting up a new topic over a charity event that my band are hosting. Every year, my band, "Coldfire", host an annual charity event at Corringham Village hall. Over the years, we've raised money for "Help for Heroes", and for Breast Cancer. This year, we've decided to hold our charity event to raise money for Cancer Research. I want your help to make this the biggest one yet!! Our "Help for Heroes" gig was our first annual charity gig in what is fast becoming a tradition. Our frontman, Dave, is ex-forces, and at a time when we were hearing about soldiers coming back fr…
-
Hi all, Just to let you know what a cool weekend I had training in Defence skills, but I am now starting to ache with sore wrists & arms. What an experience !!!