Essex Police
289 topics in this forum
-
Hi I am just about to finish university and really want to get into the police force I was wondering when the next Essex recruient is likely to be I live in south Suffolk and just missed the sufolk recruitment. I started looking into it last month, turns out recruitment was in march. So I wanted to know if anyone knows when the next Essex one is likely to be? Regards will
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone else starting on May 4th?
-
- 19 replies
- 1.8k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Hello, Due to start training on 2nd Nov, I have been provisionally posted to South Western Division, does anyone know the shift pattern for there and if that means I will be based out of Grays Police Station? Anyone else get south western? Cheers
-
Had a letter this morning with all the jargon, bottom line is that after a year since applying and 8 months since my fitness down In Essex. Essex police regret to inform me that they are not taking my application forward due to the economic crisis. My head goes out to anyone else who got the same letter, gutted isn't the word.
-
- 26 replies
- 4.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi, Anyone else receive a letter in the last few days pretty much saying thanks for waiting and that your application is now going forward and being processed. There was alot written in it about the new Chief Constable. Sounded pretty positive to me. You also have to respond to say you still wish to become a Reg police officer. JZ101
-
- 32 replies
- 5.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello all, I have recieved a conditional offer of employment with Essex Police as a PC. The start date is March. Has anyone else recieved a similer letter recently? It would be good to keep in touch and see when we get the final offer!! Cheers
-
Ive finally recieved my conditinal offer for Essex Police to start on the 1st February 2010, subject to my vetting clearence. Im so relieved and it is a nice time to start aswell. Im going to be in South West division. Just wondering if anyone else had recieved an offer for the same date? Alan
-
Hello to all that are waiting for their start dates for wonderful Essex police. I've just rung recruitment and the lady told me that, All applicants will be receiving a letter in the next two weeks from the cheif of police. She was unaware of the content of the letter but said that it will be an update as to the progress. Maybe they're going to tell us that there's no jobs and thanks but no thanks. I hope this is not the case and it's just a matter of waiting a little longer. Who knows! We'll sure find out soon.
-
Hi I recieived my conditional offer last week. I gave them all the paperwork etc, and I know my managers have sent the reference of. My question is how long roughly will I need to wait to reiciev my final offer (assuming I pass, which I hope I do bearing in mind Im a special in Suffolk!!!) I will need to hand in my notice in the next few weeks so hope it comes soon!
-
Hi all i read in my local paper that essex police are freezing their recruitment process due to lack of funds, in the paper it says......AMBITIOUS plans to put hundreds of extra officers on the beat has hit the buffers due to public spending cuts, 250 people going through the essex police recruitment process will be told there is no job! it goes on to say that....budgets are going on sustaining the current force and that there will be no jobs for at least 18 months. My candidate number is 61** and i was hoping to get a start date for march/april time but that doesn't look likley now. i will ring recruitment first thin…
-
- 14 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Everyone If i assume that we will be taken on for training by our candidate numbers......mine is 61**. What candidate numbers are going through at the moment? and does anyone know how many people are being taken on in how many weeks/months? Thanks for your help Andy app-Oct 2008.....pass A/C-Feb 09........Pass Fitness-May 09...Pass Medical-July 09..Pass start date- Waiting.....
-
- 21 replies
- 3.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Has anyone had their medical recently? I've got mine in a couple of week's and just wanted to know how long it will last? Also what does the doctors part involve? Thanks Steve
-
After summoning the courage to speak to recruitment today, I found out that medicals will be selected in candidate number order and mine could be months away. My numbers 79** - just wondering if anyone lese had their medical dates coming up and what numbers they are currently at? Cheers
-
Hello, Anybody else starting on 2nd November? And if yes is anybody staying in Police accommodation for the first 4 weeks? Cheers
-
Been told I will be working as an NSO and just wondered if anyone had any info as to what the role of an NSO is? Do they work in the local council offices and work with their ASBO teams? Also they do work night shifts as I heard that they didn't? Cheers
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-