Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum Information & Help

If you have a public question or want a discussion on some of the issues on the forum publicly then this is the place to raise that (Faults, Errors etc.). However if you want to discuss something with the team in private then please use the Support Desk HERE

  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    So i download something from lets say youtube, place it on a DVD disc, but for some reason i cannot view it on a dvd player which goes with a television, but rather one on the dvd player on computer. I know that to download music one has to play it through itnues to get the CD to work on any CD player, so what does one have to do with a DVD in order to get it to play on any DVD? Thank you in advance.

  2. Chris_vtr
    Started by Chris_vtr,

    Well basically, car has just failed its MOT, due to needing new brake pads, new front brake discs and a new CV boot joint. They would like 264 quid to sort it out, I would like to show them how long my middle finger is, as the parts come to something like 45 quid. So...the question is how difficult is it to fit a new CV boot joint? Discs and pads are no problem but never done a CV boot joint before. Just want to sort it n get rid of it, 2004 plate with 35k on the clock and CV joint is nakered, just not cricket.

  3. LouSmiler
    Started by LouSmiler,

    Thought i would post this in this section as it's a kind of "help me situation" My dilemma is this I'm 22 and really want to take some time out from work. I currently have a good job with a good salary, however i'm not happy! I want to get out there and experience life, get some life experience behind me before i join the police. I feel like i am wasting my youth. I want to spend sometime abroad doing a course such as marine conservation or something simalar. The question is, do i go for it? Leave my job, give up the police application and re-apply when i get back? I'm not really a risk taker but i keep thinking about it and if i don't do it now, i probably will never …

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  4. carty23
    Started by carty23,

    I have no PM at all! It's really frustrating. I use to have one .. But now it wont appear at all .. I can't find it anywhere. Please help me ..

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. specialteacher1546081026
    Started by specialteacher1546081026,

    Why do i have -1 new messages? and i keep getting an error message saying 'operation aborted' when i try and go on diff web pages - sometimes they work and sometimes they dont - so i have to press the back button and then the page i want appears! cheers!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    I have just got myself a new phone and was wondering what wap sites people use for stuff like football results, news, weather etc...

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Gismo1546620204
    Started by Gismo1546620204,

    Hi everyone I don't what I have done, but I can only view the first post on each thread! The rest of the posts are set out below as point of reference, which I can read if I click on em, but makes it difficult to see how the thread is flowing. Can someone help me reset my board. Many thanks

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
    Gismo1546620204
  8. kevlar
    Started by kevlar,

    ive been looking for a place to buy for months now with my fiancée. we both live in london and she currently works in the city, which means we need to be near a tube station so that she doesnt spend 6 hours every day travelling to and from work, as well as spending over 700 quid a month on her oyster card. however, looking at the average house price in london i dont think i'll ever be able to afford one (the average price for a one bedroom flat being over 200k!!!) i just wanted to know if anyone else is going through this nightmare and whether they actually found a place. i know the government have set up the part-buy schemes as well as key worker schemes but to be perf…

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
    Gismo1546620204
  9. beanieaz
    Started by beanieaz,

    Anyone know why my "sandford police" signature bar has suddenly stopped working? EDIT: Never mind, it's working again now!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. specialteacher1546081026
    Started by specialteacher1546081026,

    the specialteacher userbar is broken - can i fix it?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. dan22
    Started by dan22,

    I have a car, it likes the old jungle juice... I currently spend about 130 a month on petrol, the price of petrol will be around 1.60 a litre later this year. I know that for the training at least, my journey length will be a lot longer, and probably longer and stuck in a city centre during the job. So I'll be spending about 200 a month on petrol... I would sell my car, but its false economy, I enjoy my car, the size the power etc.... Anyway... I really really want a motorbike, something like a CBR, Ninja, or Bandit. I'm taking my CBT on tuesday...as a taster but my family will be very annoyed, concerned and upset if i get a bike, because they are so dangerous, I know t…

  12. david mcc1546620220
    Started by david mcc1546620220,

    I appreciate this is my first thread and I dont know anyone (well I might find I know some from Scottish forces the more I post) My name is Davie and im a serving police officer (2.5yrs as cadet then 2.5 as Constable so far!) within Strathclyde Police based at Anderston Police Office. Both myself and my collegue Alan are taking part in the 1700 mile 2008 Barcelona Bangers Rally. We would appreciate if you could take 2 minutes to view the following website and if you can please give us some of your hard earned pennys. Every penny counts and goes to help police charitys and cancer research. Please give us 2 minutes of your time! www.bandofbodgers.co.uk All the best and t…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. John Spartan
    Started by John Spartan,

    I have just read the thread on "Karma". I am intrigued. I have noticed my personal rating has dropped to three gold stars within a metter of days. I have only been visited in that time by three people who must have been particualrly upset with me. Why? no matter really. However, in the same period of time, I have gained my first Karma Shield. My post numbers are considerably lower than many, but apparently I can buy my way in to a full spread of shields by becoming apower user. So, my question is, if my rating has subsided, but my Karma has increased, and my posts are not in the high numbers, why is all this so important? What do these indicators actually measure o…

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    ------------------------------------------------------ THE SCENARIO: CHILD WITH SUSPECTED OVERDOSE ------------------------------------------------------ You are on foot in a city centre area when you have been asked to attend outside a shop as there is a PCSO requesting a police officer to attend. The PCSO has come across a young girl who has claimed she has taken 10 paracetamol and downed them with a bottle of vodka. The ambulance is on scene but the female is refusing to be treated. You point to point the PCSO via your radio and he tells you the following facts about the female: ------------- THE FACTS ------------- 1) The weather is freezing and the girls clo…

    • 13 replies
    • 881 views
  15. doug-26
    Started by doug-26,

    Hey people, I tried to update my tomtom about an hour ago. I tried to update it, but the files wouldn't instal onto my tomtom, I duno why! Looking on the device in My Computer, I see that a few files are 0kb, when they should be more than that. My question is this: Does anyone have a 3rd edition Tomtom One that has all of the internal files intact? I need a copy of a few files on your unit to put into mine, to get it working again. I would be eternally greatfull of you generous people of Ukpoliceonline :smiley_notworthy: Drop me a reply if you think you can help. Cheers, Doug-26

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.