Miscellaneous Forces
391 topics in this forum
-
Did anyone else see the advert for transfer to Cambrideshire Police on the forces intranet. I have never seen that before, has anyone else? We're all dooooommmmed I tell you!!!!
-
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
From PoliceOracle (Click!) Unfortunately I can't see any more as you need to be signed up to see the rest. Maybe somebody else can get in to see the rest? Definitely something for Specials who have passed to get into the regs but were halted by the recruitment freeze
-
Hi, Has anyone completed an application form for Port Of Liverpool Police? I responded to an advert on Police Oracle, asking for people who had passed an NPIA assessment centre since May 2008. Has anyone else done the same? Has anyone heard back from them yet? Thanks
-
The Parks Police – All of the them, I think. Epping Forest Keepers Website: http://www.cityoflon...orest/About_us/ Wiki Article: http://en.wikipedia...._Forest_Keepers Kew Constabulary Website: Can't find one Wiki Article http://en.wikipedia....ew_Constabulary Royal Parks Constabulary (Now part of MetPol) Website: http://www.met.polic...parks/index.htm Wiki Article http://en.wikipedia....ks_Constabulary Hammersmith and Fulham Parks Police Official Website http://www.lbhf.gov....onstabulary.asp Wiki Article http://en.wikipedia....ks_Constabulary Hampstead Heath Constabulary Official Website http://www.cityoflon...h/Constabulary/ Wiki Article http…
-
I was at a focus group with the CC MDP and he is determind to push ahead with the merge of MDP and CNC and has started a number of studies. I myself am against the merge as it will see MDP move away from dealing with crime committed against the MOD and service families. Service personnel deserve the best possible service and the knowledge that when they are deployed on operations they have a dedicated civilian police service looking after their families instead of just waiting in the queue.
-
Port of Liverpool Police Official Website: (has been underconstruction for a while) http://en.wikipedia....iverpool_Police Port of Dover Police Official Website: http://www.doverport...rtofDoverPolice Wikipedia Article: http://en.wikipedia....of_Dover_Police Port of Tilbury Police Official Website: (This site has now been suspended) http://en.wikipedia...._Tilbury_Police Port of Belfast Police Official Website: http://en.wikipedia...._Harbour_Police Port of Bristol Police Official Website: http://en.wikipedia...._Bristol_Police Port of Felixstowe Police Official Website: (Mentions other blue services) http://en.wikipedia....lixstowe_Police Port of Port…
-
Hi all, I'm delighted to announce that Juliet Sierra has been appointed as mini-moderator for this section. I'm sure you'll join me in congratulating him. Please show him the same respect and courtesy you do for the full mods.
-
-
Hi everyone To cut a long story short I applied to Cnc when the campaign first opened in January as a new recruit, had fitness and firearms in July, had to have a separate medical appointment after and today I received an email saying that the company used didn't follow the correct proceedure so I will have to see a doctor at some point to be cleared. Has anyone else had this email/ got any info. Also last time I spoke to them they said next course will be February 2012, anyone heard any different / in same situation?
-
Hi All, Does anyone who works for the MDP know if in 2012 MDP will begin to recruit new police officers? If MDP won't recruit any officers in 2012, when will they re-start to recruit? What is happening within the MDP at the moment with regards to jobs? What is the story and the rumours? Is working for the MDP better than working for a county force, Metropolitan police, BTP and City Of London Police? If yes why? If not why? I'm just curious to know the answers mentioned above as being an MDP officer is an ambition of mine. Thank you very much for any answers you post? It's very much appreciated.
-
-
- 28 replies
- 4.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi to all Harwell and Oldbury CNC Officers, As officers working at these locations and in the know, with hopefully inside information, that these locations would be recruiting in the near furure? I have spoken with HR but as you guess are a little vague on the subject. I have been looking on the website for a long time now and the Cumbria position has now closed, Dounreay is the only site. A little far for relocation to be fair. Please any information would be welcomed. Thanks.
-
Hi all am due to start training on the 14th November at Abingdon for the CNC. Am due to travel down there from Merseyside on Sunday 13th November and am wondering if there are any other peeps travelling down from Merseyside or close by who are either a) getting there by train or b) travelling by car and fancy some company and sharing petrol costs. PM me please if you can help Cheers Lee
-
Earlier this year I successfully completed a day1&2 with the MOD to become a PC, only to end up in the same boat as everyone else who's timing is as bad as mine :-( that discomforting reality aside, can someone who's actually within the role as a PC or very close to knowing exactly what it's all about please tell me and be honest is there much scope to do many things within the role, realistically, apart from walking a perimeter with a gun? would very much appreciate your opinion. The role was sold to me as offering a number of interesting options, when a 2 year probation period has been achieved. Theoretically speaking, if and when the economoy etc is back to normal…
-
-
- 40 replies
- 7.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
When they push back the dates for the recruitment drive what is happening? are they not getting enough applicants (or enough suitable applicants). How does this affect the people who already have applications in for that post?
-
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Well only about 3 years behind most other forces, MDP issued me my black shirts, what can I say about the quality, it appears that the contract was awarded to Ponund land, very cheap and nasty looking, not the same as most other forces are wearing. Will probably last for several washes then need replaced so in the end the MOD will have wasted a small fortune by trying to save quid and end up buy the same as the other forces. Apparantly GMP have the same shirts?