Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sussex Police

 
 
  1. Crickster
    Started by Crickster,

    Hi, Found out today that I passed my assesment day. Anyone else here from the morning of the 22 May 2012?? Would be good to know :-)

    • 1 reply
    • 812 views
  2. Sean1
    Started by Sean1,

    Hiya.. I'm in the very early stages of the recruitment process and I've just received my confirmation that I have passed the initial Assessment Day for Sussex police. Just wondered if anyone else on here is waiting for the next stage? And any confirmation of how the training will be mapped out.. Weekends/ nights etc.. Cheers :-)

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. mla
    Started by mla +,

    Dear Sussex Colleagues, I'd like to enquire with someone in your force about MPS to Sussex SC transferees. Please can someone in the know PM me with someone I can link up with to begin these discussions, either regular or special. Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you, Matt.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Bigs

    Hello! I just wondered how all the SC's who attested on the last course are getting on in the big wide world away from Slaugham? Miss our Slaugham weekends. If any of you are helping at the next scenario day will see you then for a catch up!

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  5. susplod
    Started by susplod,

    Has anyone got the new black tshirts yet - the ones with epaulettes? I know supervisors are getting them as they were the first to complain about the old ones as no-one knew their rank. (Sorry, I can't spell)

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. MrP2k5
    Started by MrP2k5,

    Has it gone?

    • 1 reply
    • 847 views
  7. Morph78
    Started by Morph78,

    Well I can't believe the first four weeks have already passed and now heading into the first of three staff safety weekends. As someone whose a pacifist and never really been in a fight, can't say its something I'm looking forward to :new_hmmm: I realise its more about technique than brute force but I guess I've just got to prepare to ache by the end of the weekend lol.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. ShadowMoses
    Started by ShadowMoses,

    Hello does anyone have an assessment day for the 23rd at Slaugham manor?

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Kelly28
    Started by Kelly28,

    Hey everyone, Was just wondering if there was anyone on the April course starting in 3 weeks. I'm keen to know a few names, and I think it's a good idea to know of each other . It's all so exciting, can't wait to meet everyone and start the course! See you all there. Kelly.

    • 3 replies
    • 983 views
  10. Bigs
    Started by Bigs,

    Just wanted to wish all those on the current training course GOOD LUCK for the staff safety exams this weekend. Can't believe we are going to be on the last but one weekend . Hopefully there will be lots of happy faces on Sunday :D

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. jackg79
    Started by jackg79,

    Hi everyone!Just wondering if anyone here is going for the training starting on 27 of april???if so, have you had it confirmed yet?it's so frustrating having to wait for everything so long!anyway i'm happy that everything went well and now just waiting for confirmation of my place on the course!!!

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. blueacorn
    Started by blueacorn,

    Hi All, My fellow Specials and I are going through staff safety training at the moment. I was wondering if anyone had any training info on baton techniques? We've been given the training but it all goes so fast I cant remember some of the blocks / strikes etc. I know this is not the place to discuss my question so was wondering if someone can PM any links or advice? Cheers.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. fuzzdmedic
    Started by fuzzdmedic,

    does any one know if there is a charge for entry and parking to watch the dog trials this weekend? secondly, good luck to PC Steph Barrett with PD Spud, and PC Helen Wilkinson with PD Blue. FDM

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  14. Bigs
    Started by Bigs,

    Hello Sussex Specials...I just wondered if anyone else on the training course is feeling a bit bruised and battered this evening?? !!:new_doh2:

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Christopheralfie
    Started by Christopheralfie,

    Hi all , just want to shout out loud , I passed my assessment day really happy right now :-)

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.