Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merseyside Police

 
 
  1. Silver1546080979
    Started by Silver1546080979,

    Hey Guys, Any Delta Supervision lurking on here? Trying to find out whose the Sgt in which area etc.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Kenz
    Started by Kenz,

    Spotted this whilst browsing this morning: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2010/12/13/merseyside-police-to-shed-800-police-officers-in-budget-cut-100252-27814819/ Bad news all round...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Here's what the application process for Merseyside Police looks like, step by step... Initial Application Form This is completed online and includes the generic competency questions which are used for the paper sift. Within a short time following receipt of your initial application you will receive either a letter of rejection or an invitation to attend Police Headquarters for the Police Initial Recruitment Test. Police Initial Recruitment Test The Police Initial Recruitment Test consists of four tests covering such areas as verbal skills, checking information, working with numbers and logical thinking. Sample questions will be sent out when an appointment for a…

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 18.9k views
  4. Jon!
    Started by Jon! +,

    Source: Click! Very interesting indeed! Does anyone know if it has actually been given some markings? If anyone comes across it, feel free to take some pics for me as well

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. jp2uk
    Started by jp2uk,

    Hey guys 'n' Dolls, Hope I can read some of these stories before I go out. Just what you have experienced if you have done STAND anywhere, even tho I have put st helens Im out with TallPaul... Really lookin forward to it :-) JP

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. AntMan
    Started by AntMan,

    I passed my interview today :D:D:D All that's left is the vetting and medical! YAY!

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. vanilla
    Started by vanilla,

    As I am due my medical next week, what is the procedure during the test? (if this topic has already been posted/ pinned i apologise)

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. simo84
    Started by simo84,

    Hi Something spooked me yesterday, went for an eye test and was going great until they started checking me for colour blindness. I got a couple of pages into the book and that was it, couldn't see a thing, was guessing the numbers. I said to the lady conducting the test if I might be colour blind in some way and she replied 'oh i think so' in a kind of sarcastic way, as if it was the most stupid question in the world lol. Has anyone done this test? I'm now concerned that if I continue through the application process and if I get to the medical/eye test I'll be defeated.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Lucycs1
    Started by Lucycs1,

    Hi, Just a quick question. Does anyone have any details on the Civil Aviation Authority's decision to stop special constables doing shifts with the Air Support Group? The CAA website is quite big, has a lot of topics and publications and so is quite hard to navigate! I was wondering if anyone had a direct link to more information or anything? Cheers! Lucy x

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 3.1k views
    Silver1546080979
  10. Silver1546080979
    Started by Silver1546080979,

    Anyone else got their exam tomorrow for the current round of Promotions?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Silver1546080979
  11. AntMan
    Started by AntMan,

    Hey guys! It's me again! Just thought I'd ask a few questions before my interview soon... Apparently I am one of only 8 people who have chosen the Liverpool South bcu in my intake so I would assume this would make me quite valuable I'm just wondering if there are any initiatives on the way (other than those listed on the Merpol website) that may help me if asked about what's going on? I am going to visit Allerton station on Sunday for a visit in prep (so some of you may spy me) but is there anything else you could recommend other than read reading through my pack and browsing the Merpol website for info...

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. david Burgess-Joyce
    Started by david Burgess-Joyce,

    Good evening, To keep you all in the loop, I can confirm that the SC Review was agreed in its entirety last Monday by the Chief Officer Group. Contained within the Review are a host of new ideas for deployment and the reinforcemnet of existing procedures: driving authority promotion policy leadership development training (including that for promotion) effective deployment protocols neighbourhood and response attachment HR and marketing support Dedicated administrative support The Chief has worked very hard on our behalf and I know you will support him as he begins to implement the Review's outcomes over the coming months. Mr Robinson and I will brief the Chief…

      • Like
    • 49 replies
    • 5.1k views
    Silver1546080979
  13. Caroline1546081227
    Started by Caroline1546081227,

    Hello everyone Just wanted to see if anyone else is starting there training on the 1st november?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.2k views
    Silver1546080979
  14. scmersey

    Post a question here if you have any questions or are intrested in joining the 'Specials' in the St. Helens BCU of Merseyside Police. :D

      • Like
    • 96 replies
    • 8.1k views
  15. AntMan
    Started by AntMan,

    Hey guys, I recently applied to the Merseyside specials about 2 weeks ago and have been invited to an assessment day and have scheduled it for the 3rd November. I am just enquiring about a few things: 1. What should I wear? 2. What should I bring (ID, confirmation e-mail etc...)? 3. Is there anything else except the PIRT? 4. Do you have to write about yourself/do some independent writing? 5. When is the fitness test/is there a fitness test at all? 6. How long on average before you know your results? 7. Any advice you can give in terms of preparation? 8. What's next after I (hopefully) pass? :lol: I have searched through the forum for these answers but a lot of …

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.