Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merseyside Police

 
 
  1. cookie051282
    Started by cookie051282,

    Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can obtain a Merseyside Community Mapping document? Basically, it is a document broken down into every area in Merseyside, and states what the ethnic makeup is. It also provides the locations of Mosques & other places of worship. Cheers peeps!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. charl_s
    Started by charl_s,

    well first of all hello, how are you this evening? now for the question.. (how do you know) if you have defiantly passed the paper sifting, how many parts for marking are there with the paper sifiting ? e.g Eligibility marking ,Competency question marking, What is the next stage if you’re a... Chosen one :ph34r: p/s anyone else fed up of Rafa Bentiez

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. PC Tomo
    Started by PC Tomo,

    hi all, i'm off to a station in merpol tomorrow to have brief chat....anyone got any questions they think i should ask... stacy

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Tash_HGC
    Started by Tash_HGC,

    Hi I am transferring my application from N. Wales. I am aware that Merseyside have added an Inetview and Typing Test Section. I wondered if anyone knows what is going to be covered / format of this phase. There is not much info on net. Thanks Tash

    • 18 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. Bobbylad82
    Started by Bobbylad82,

    Hi everyone. Applied to Merseyside Police and thought that was difficult enough but now after reading everyones topics about the criteria the recruitment team use im really starting to worry!! I think i'd make a very good police officer but am worried that my finances might not be right, i might not be fit enough, i've not answered questions properly, the list goes on...... anyone else worried and they've only just submitted or do i just need to relax a bit!!

  6. ianoli
    Started by ianoli * ,

    Hi all, I have just submitted my application so now I am just waiting to hear back. My Question is regarding my appearance....(apart from being fiendishly handsome) I have shoulder length hair. Does anyone know what the forces policy is on this? I don’t mind getting it cut but thought I should ask before I get the clippers out lol. Cheers. Ian.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. PC Tomo
    Started by PC Tomo,

    Hi guys i'm currently waiting to hear from Merpol as to if i have been successful in transfering my A/C, so whilst waiting i thought i should be proactive and positive and start my research for my final interview :-) I am aware of what the final interview entails (as i unfortunately failed my first one on with GMP last March) although i cant remember all the questions! so, when i'm doing my research on the force itself i was wondered the following: Do i need to know for all areas: 1/ whose who 2/ initiatives 3/ the policy inside out I say this because there is an awful lots of info on each of the areas (merpol seems to be very efficient with info on website), so al…

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  8. MRF@1972
    Started by MRF@1972,

    Hi all, can anybody tell me how you go about submitting an application form for Merseyside police? Their website says: Merseyside Police will be accepting applications for Police Officer vacancies from 10am on Tuesday 19th January and will close on Thursday 21st January 2010 at 10am. If you wish to apply then you will be able to complete your application and submit it online via the Force website when the lines open at 10:00:00 hrs on the 19th January. Any applications submitted after the closing date/time cannot be accepted. Does this mean you can apply any time between these dates? or will they only accept the first 1000 applications? I know with other forces its b…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
    Mossy1546620142
  9. MRF@1972
    Started by MRF@1972,

    Hi all according to Merseyside police website they will be accepting applications for Police Officer vacancies from 10am on Tuesday 19th January and will close on Thursday 21st January 2010 at 10am. Does this mean I should apply as soon as the window opens on Tuesday 19th Jan or can I apply anytime during the window? Is the number of applications limited to say 1000? Thank Jonny

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. josh1546620237
    Started by josh1546620237,

    Hey everyone, Any other Merseyside forum users here studying for the Sergeants for March 2010? I have been studying for a while now and it is so daunting! There is just so much to learn!!!! Would love to hear from anyone else going for it in March :o) Josh

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. dominiquekhonje
    Started by dominiquekhonje,

    Hello all, This is the Merseyside Police Forum, Where have all you gone? We need to recruit more people and start discussions. I am a student officer and would find this really helpful. So come on board!!!! So how is Life for all Merseyside Police??

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Welcome to the Merseyside Police chat thread.

  13. dominiquekhonje
    Started by dominiquekhonje,

    Hello all, I am joining Merseyside Police on November 16th 2009. I wondered if anyone else out there is joining also?? I have some many questions, but i am really excited... anyone out there?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    dominiquekhonje
  14. jp2uk1546620308
    Started by jp2uk1546620308,

    Hey guys, I thought I would post a topic on whether Merseyside provide smartphones to the officers ar if you have to provide your own? JP

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. jackfrost
    Started by jackfrost,

    I have been waiting 3 weeks for fingerprint tests to come through! Is this usual time for these to come back! Has anyone else waited this long for fingerprints! I thought I would make October easy but now worried as they have been 3 weeks already and september running short now!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.