Northamptonshire Police
185 topics in this forum
-
-
-
Has anyone read this Interesting Thread ? Strikes a cord with us here in Northants..... If you read through the thread and then recall a comment from one of our graded officers saying words to the effect of ' officers not doing XX duty, will have to explain themselves to their SI'.......... What do you make of this ? Bluebird.
-
It has been many years since we had a Northampton who's who, there were a lot of original users of this forum that has now gone, some still in to police, many have left but we have a lot of newbies here and I think it's time to get an idea of who we are talking to. Rule no real names needed am I sure we can all work out who we are with out putting personal info on the WWW, I'll start Name: Gabba Stationed: Towcester Area: South Northants Rank: Special Inspector Role: To over see Specials based in Towcester and Brackley Years of Service: Now in my 8th year Quick portfolio: SC to S.Sgt by 9 months, S.Sgt of Daventry, S.Sgt of the SPTU, back to Daventry IRT S.Sg…
-
Hi all in Northants just a quick one, is doing the Northants Uni foundation degree the only way of entering as a reg for the foreseeable future?
-
Ey oop, been for uniform fitting now, interesting experience. Anyway, it made me wonder if there is anything that the experienced among you would recommend to buy that will be essential. Any thoughts?
-
-
HI all, On Friday I got the letter to say I have successfully passed the initial paper sift and invited to an interview and fitness test, which came as a bit of a surprise as I thought my application may have been lost in the post somewhere - Very happy So now I have got to prepare for the interview. Mike
-
Chief Constable Adrian Lee, Quoted as hoping to recruit new officers soon. http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/police_chief_hopes_to_recruit_officers_1_3031631
-
Just like to say hello to everyone here. After much deliberation and procrastination i finally submitted my application...progress to date was passing the paper sift and being invited to an interview yesterday (which I passed). Got fitness test next month which I don't expect to have any problems with as I already tagged onto the end of one unnoffically a couple of months ago just to see how I would get on. Glad the interview is over though...left feeling a bit frazzled with mixed feelings about my performance, but was well made up when I got the phone call later in the day.
-
is there any danger that we may be asked to go down london to help out in the olympics?
-
do specials get to do duty with the off road bikes? I guess you'd have to be a couple of years in at least.
-
All current NP Specials, Who out of the current NP Specials are doing the new course, is it IL4SC or something similar? Also, for the more experienced Specials, is it really beneficial as you may 'know' all the stuff they are teaching? Yankee NP
-
-
good luck to everyone this week who has their fitness test!