Northamptonshire Police
185 topics in this forum
-
-
following a long thread elsewhere, do they make you be sprayed with pava during training in Northamptonshire Police?
-
passed today. Just medical to go and confirmation of vetting approval, if they notify of that I don't know.
-
Just a very light hearted thread, which the best division and why ? My vote is for The Great South Western Division in Northampton, Cracking PCs and PCSOs very supportive Sgts and Inspector, mix of all types of policing and gives officers of all experince levels something to do even on the most Q nights. The last section has been proved by my record in the last 8 shifts I have detected and disposed of eight Cannabis offences ! Not to mention the FPN for driving offences . Regards. Bluebird.
-
I think all Specials will agree that this years Silverstone was a really good duty, lots of walking but we got rewarded for our work, (only one food ticket was a bit out of order) but we were kept busy and did a bloody good job, WELL DONE ALL!! look forward to next year,
-
Hi guys, What happens at the Occ Health appointment? Mike
-
Hey guys just thought I would let everyone know that I have cancelled me special app due to the BTP opening regular recruitment. Just like to thank the guys on this northants forum who gave me some good advice.
-
Hey guy just a quick heads up to all of you who have submitted an app in the past month! Northants police has just had a change over in staff in the recruitment department as a result a few applications have been lost (including mine) so you may have to resubmit. So if you have been waiting a while and have not heard anything chances are you application has been lost in the change over !
-
Hello northants specials just thought I would say hi as I am currently going through the recruitment process ! I will try and keep you updated with how its going and if all goes well I will be on the september intake.
-
I know that this has been discused at great length on the general forum, but wanted to see what officers from our force thought of the idea. As we all know the current limit is basic ticket and van permits etc, would you sign up for a response ticket if it were offered? If you would why, and if you wouldnt why not ? Thanks Bluebird.
-
I was wondering what we are doing for the royal wedding. And also if anyone gonna be on duty
-
Hello all, Been a while since my last post, just wondering if anyone here is working in the Force Control Room at Wootton?
-
for those who don't know Northampton used to have a Special Tasking Unit, we worked mostly plain cloths and did lots of different police work, it was great fun and had some great results, Due to other things going on it sort of stopped and died, but there is a call to bring it back, the question is, would you be interested in doing it? would you commit to the extra hours?or would you like to see another special unit, like a unique response unit run by specials
-
I'd heard talk of this programme last year but i stumbled upon this on the website so it seems it will be coming out soon; http://www.northants.police.uk/default.aspx?id=7235
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-12639514 An extra 18 officers have been moved to areas in the east of Northamptonshire, the constabulary has announced. The officers from stations such as Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, are being freed up to base themselves in Rushden and Oundle. The follows a restructuring of shifts and rotas across the force. Police said by basing more officers in local stations they will reduce the amount of time required to attend incidents. At Rushden there are now four sergeants and 22 constables where there were previously two sergeants and 14 constables, while at Oundle there are eight additional police constables i…