Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Policing News

News forum for all news from the uk and around the world.

  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

  2. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click I don't get it. Just can't wrap my head around a woman having unprotected sex with a man who has father these many children. Some mothers only get $1.49 a month. Why bother? That's the cost of a dollar meal at McDonalds with 25 cents left over. He should be steralized for creating tax burdens.

    OldAfricaHand
  3. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18101306 in my opinion law and order gone to pot with justice on the cheap

    • 3 replies
    • 598 views
  4. Glasgo31
    Started by Glasgo31,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-18097016 Firstly, I cannot imagine being imprisoned let alone for a horrific crime I did not commit... and my heart goes out to Sam's family for this and the loss of a family member. I hope that he and his family can live the missed 7 years to the max. When I read this article I struggled to see how Ray Winstone could pin all the blame on the police alone? I'm not saying that there were no errors on the Mets part, but the way our justice systems works there is a process CPS, courts, jury etc. This seems to be a failure (or series of failures) of the system as oppose to one organisation in particular. I do read anywhere about the judge whic…

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18128719

    • 5 replies
    • 832 views
    support1546080886
  6. nick66891546081139
    Started by nick66891546081139,

    http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/latest-news/press-release.asp?id=2175

      • Like
    • 149 replies
    • 18.9k views
  7. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-18113853 what a donut to do a thing like that.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-18019495 Why and and what is wrong with some officers in the MET of late.

    Member of public 1 +
  9. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-18025202 I'm glad I'm not a teacher. My sister is a teacher. I wouldn't/couldn't do that job for any amount of money. The head of Ofsted says that teachers (specifically head teachers I think) don't know what stress is because, and I'm paraphrasing here, "it was different in his day" and it was far more stressful for his father in the 50's and 60's, and for him when he was a headteacher in the 80's. The bloke either doesn't understand stress, is a bully, is a k**b, or just doesn't give a s**t about people. Either way, if that's his attitude, he does start to make some of the people I've had to work for in the past, actually appear…

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. smt
  11. Marty McFly1546081284

    according to the article, the bollards are designed so they lower for emergency vehicles? no idea how this would work, but possibly cause its an unmarked car?

      • Like
    • 41 replies
    • 7k views
  12. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18105253 my opinion dont go down this road as it looks a dangerous experiment. in the way of policeing.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 459 views
  13. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk...hester-18015823 Glad they got the scumbags and have been sent down and hope there will be more arrests.

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
    Member of public 1 +
  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A full investigation into a burglary: These incidents really can wreck peoples lives. But it is her final words that caught me attention. :)

  15. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk...entral-17678818 Well I bet that was a suprise for the officers to find the woman officer in bed with the wanted man.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.