UK Policing News
News forum for all news from the uk and around the world.
21301 topics in this forum
-
On the news, but not in this story (yet) they said that five PCs will face disciplinary action.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513166/Women-right-check-police-records-new-boyfriends-violent-past-Clares-Law.html Well I don't know what to make of this if it is correct :new_hmmm:
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25071624
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510124/Top-chief-inspector-missing-days-colleagues-say-extremely-worried-him.html - lets hope he is found safe and well.
-
-
- 11 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512554/Policing-cheap-row-plan-pay-Special-Constables-make-cutting-time-officers.html
-
Three police officers have been suspended after a suspected shoplifter was allegedly assaulted in a Canterbury department store. Footage has emerged of the officers restraining the man wearing a white hoodie in what appears to be a holding area. It is believed to have been recorded from CCTV footage at a Canterbury department store. Full Story - http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentish_gazette/news/police-suspended-after-assault-claim-9198/#.Uo4jYdGjA6A.facebook Full video -
-
http://www.kaimtodner.com/news/2013/10/07/press_release__james_patrick.asp The Met PC, James Patrick, who has been giving evidence to the parliamentary inquiry on crime recording, is apparently being investigated by PSD for gross misconduct - jeopardising public confidence in the police, by voicing these concerns. Truly, we live in a world of Orwellian surrealism.
-
It has been mooted that junior officers should pay less than senior officers if the Policing College charges a subscription for officers to be members. If I'm correct the idea is that ALL serving officers will have to be a member to remain a Constable. Let me make this quite clear, just in case PSD are watching..... I HAVE NO INTENTION OF EVER PAYING ANY SUBSCRIPTION TO BE A POLICE OFFICER. NOT AFTER ALL THE MONEY I HAVE HAD MY PAY REDUCED BY. I WOULD SOONER SHOVE ANGRY WASPS UP MY BUMHOLE.
-
A drug-crazed thief was Tasered after he threatened to hack off a police dog's head with garden shears, in an incident captured on CCTV. Jamie Swann, 28, was filmed jumping the fence of terrified neighbour Jane Green, 59, and then attacking her car with the bladed tool in the middle of the night. The maniac then wildly waved the 2ft long garden implement around his head and violently smashing up the Ford B-Max, before police shot him. SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO Danger: This is the terrifying moment a drug-crazed criminal threatened to hack off a police dog's head with some shears as he stands on his neighbour's car Punishment: An armed officer Tasers the maniac, wh…
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am leaving the UK to join the police service from the country I originate from; they use chain-link cuffs but are open to officers using their own batons and cuffs (unfortunately I won't get a choice of sidearm). Because I used to work security before my current job, I made a number of friends in the police. When I asked them for a recommendation as to which cuffs to use back home, a great deal of them recommended the Hiatts speedcuffs. Having procured a set and being shown a demonstration of how they work, I was quite impressed with the many ways in which it could be used in rear-front stacking and pain compliance. My question to the serving members here is where i…
-
A PCSO has been suspended and has been fined more than £300 for stealing £10 worth of curry, drinks and sandwiches from a supermarket. Thames Valley Police PCSO Andrew Clark (25) admitted to stealing from Sainsbury’s in Kidlington at Coventry Magistrates’ Court. The court heard he stole a chicken madras curry, two protein shakes and sandwich wraps on October 3 worth £10.17. He was charged on October 25. On top of his £265 fine, Clark was also ordered to pay compensation of £10.17 to Sainsbury’s, court costs of £85 and a £26 victim surcharge. A spokeswoman for the force confirmed that he is currently suspended pending the outcome of an internal disciplinary hearing…
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-25013497
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25000315
-
'He started banging on my roof so I purposely run him over LOL': Motorist's tweet about row with cyclist sparks outrage Driver's comments on Saturday led to her being attacked online Twitter user, called 'Daisy Abela', has apologised and said she 'exaggerated' Met Police as yet unable to confirm if they have spoken to the motorist A driver who apparently collided with a cyclist after a row on the road bragged on Twitter she had 'purposefully run him over' and was 'definitely still drunk' at the time. The motorist, named online as Daisy Abela from Bromley, has since apologised and says she has spoken to the Metropolitan Police about her 'exaggerated' comments, which w…
-
One Walt now off the road and car seized. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-25030128