UK Policing News
News forum for all news from the uk and around the world.
21287 topics in this forum
-
Daily (Hate) Mail Another case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. So what do these idiots expect? Any non-lethal option could have meant innocent people were killed by someone who had what appeared to be a firearm. The headlines certainly wouldn't have been very favourable if innocent people were murdered when the Police could have acted. It may be bad but this guys family are completely irresponsible and deluded. I should imagine their views might be aired with the hope of compensation in mind.
-
Source I wonder is these smash and grabs, and heists that have been in the news latey are linked to the recession, as peolpe are struggling for money, they commit crime, in particular robbery?
-
Source I found this story highly amusing! I find buskers incredibly irritating especially as most of them sing out of tune! but two guys singing the same song over and over until the early hours of the morning it would drive me in sane! I think the ASBOs were needed in this case! EDIT Apologies for Bold but it is something to do with the article
-
http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/news/2009/8/10/ When off-duty Dyfed-Powys Police Officer Robert Gallier supported a seriously injured woman in a car roll, the incident was as ironic as it was brave… :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:
-
Source Glad to hear somebody has been arrested for this attack! wishing a speedy recovery to the footballer involved! (even though he plays for westham! )
-
Source Articles like this anger me greatly An absolutely disgusting and cruel attack on a vulnerable girl! especially when she is suffering from a brain tumor. I am disgusted at the age of the attackers also 10 and 7 unbelievable!!
-
Source I have read this story over and over and am struggling to understand it? there is something missing from the article I cant understand the reason behind the murder??
-
-
A driver was seriously injured and two police officers also hurt when a police car responding to an emergency call collided with another car. The collision happened in Shooters Hill Road, Woolwich, at about noon. The driver of the car has been taken to hospital with injuries which were described as life threatening. The officers suffered minor cuts and bruises. A police investigation has begun and the junction remains closed to traffic. An air ambulance attended the incident. A Metropolitan Police collision investigation team remains at the scene. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8215906.stm Hope the driver and the police officers recover.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8213564.stm
-
Source How awful! and terrorfying for this young girl who made the call!
-
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/113182...sts-police-told POLICE will be ordered not to charge Muslim extremists in many hate crime cases – to stop them becoming more militant. So, if your a Muslim, who yells about bombing/killing people, that`s ok, but if your BNP yelling out the same tripe, you will be prosecuted. One can see where this is going, sucking up to these people only makes them worse.
-
I agree totally with this article, why shouldn't these shoplifters be named and shamed? I would be interested to know how is a thief in my local store so i can look out for them! I think it is a really good idea! Source
-
Source My bold, Im sorry threats to kiil and a 3 month spell in a young offenders institute??, even though she as two convictions for assult on the same girl, this doesnt seem right or am I missing something!
-
Source A good result all round I would of liked to see the look on the thief's face!