Thames Valley Police
363 topics in this forum
-
is any one going to this? i emailed the organiser back to say i would be coming but i have heard nothing back from him?
-
Does anyone know the fixed timetable for tvp training ie weeks off, time with BCU overall length etc etc There was a thread on here a while back but I cannot find it again Thanks
-
As the title says, how often are The TVP new recruit intakes? I've been told by someone who has supposedly applied to join them that they are monthly, but every time they're asked about a start date or how they getting along with the process they come up with something new, the latest being that they can't start in October due to a holiday, but as their new intakes are monthly they can probably start the month after? I think they're telling porkies, as they've also said they want to change to another team, which is pointless and won't happen for a couple of months, and I seriously think that they've been binned by TVP and don't want to admit it!
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone else has been given 19th Oct start date. I use another forum and it doesnt seem that anyone else has the same so thought I would check out the other forums!
-
- 3 replies
- 829 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
i just got a call from tvp my fitness date is on the 10th :) hope you guys find out soon as well
-
does anyone know what the pass percentage is for thames valley police?? Ive just failed my a/c day 1 for the met by 1% ahhhhh gutted!!!
-
- 25 replies
- 4.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
HI Just a query about the South East allowance. Im just waiting for my provisonal letter of acceptance, so fingers crossed in shoutd be in the force in a few months. I read an artical refering to TVP Police Officers on a Political website that Police Officers had to be based in a certain area within Thames Valley to be eligible for the South East Allowance. Is this true as I cannot find much information on the south east allowance. It was stating that it was not fair the police officers earn more money based in the south than their colleagues in the north of the force. Can someone please shed a bit of light on this topic? Thanks.
-
- 11 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have just been confirmed that I am going to be doing my fitness test as of April the 6th Just wondered whos with me... post here!
-
I've heard that the South East Allowance might be increasing from £2000 at some point or at least local MPs etc are calling for it. Anyone know for sure? Has there been any official announcement? Cheers
-
hi guys bear with me as its my first post! i recently had my assessment centre for tvp on 19th june and they said results would be about 14 days from the 19th. just wondering if the results will be with me dead on 14 days or whether or not it will take longer (which to be honest is what i'm expecting). can anyone shed some light on how quick tvp are? thanks
-
Hi Does anyone know when Thames Valley will be recruiting again?
-
Help please My Dad moved to South Afirca after i had applied to join the force. i am not sure what to write on the vetting forms that i am supposed to take with me to the fittness test on 16th March. to make matters worse.... i now hear that he has 2 children with the maid... he knows about my police application and that i need details about his new family but becasue he does not want my mother or any of my siblings to know - he is refusing to tell me anything. i was told this by a cousin, Dad will not confirm anything!! i am worried this will affect my police application and can be turned down becasue i do not know the names of my Dads new family memebers, let alon…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all Anybody on the fitness test at Sulhampstead on the 6 July at 0830hrs? Good to hear from you.
-
- 3 replies
- 759 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all, I have just recieved the good news i passed my Application, just waiting on refs to come back but they will be fine, then i will be given an AC date. I was just wondering if any of you guys that have recently completed it, could give me any ideas on what the TVP AC is like, and what to expect, i'am particually interested in the english and roleplay sections. cheers.