Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avon & Somerset Constabulary

 
 
  1. Woody
    Started by Woody,

    all done and ready to go....gulp. here we go then.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Reado
    Started by Reado +,

    Is anyone having issues with accessing SIBS today? been trying to read my 18 mesages i have in there but it wont let me

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. UKGreybaby
    Started by UKGreybaby,

    Well I had my assessment yesterday morning......... I wouldn't say I felt confident, because I feel anything but, what I will say though, is I did enjoy it and if I don't get through this time then I sure as hell am going to try again next year! I didn't finish the numerical reasoning test, out of 25 questions I only managed to get 15 done in the 12 minutes given, but I'm pretty certain of those I only got 1 wrong, not sure if that will go in my favour or not I'd rather take my time and get the questions I answer right than rush and get loads of them wrong, maths has never been my strong point. It totally fried my head and my back was in half! I'm just not used to si…

  4. alm207
    Started by alm207,

    Just wondering if anyone has had (or knows of anyone who has actually had) their interview feedback yet? Four weeks seems like an exceptionally long time to wait for it and I wonder if I have been overlooked?

  5. lauraadele
    Started by lauraadele * ,

    Hey guys. I have just joined A&S as a special, eventually i want to become a regular ( if they ever recruit again lol ) however i want to get a tattoo on the side of my hand. How strickt are they with tattoos? i dont want it to jepodise my chance of getting in as a regular. The tattoo would just be a simple pattern, not offensive or have any meaning. Can anyone help? Thanks! Laura x

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  6. djones07031546620624
    Started by djones07031546620624,

    Hi Everyone Anyone on the September 8th 2010 A/C? DJ Eye of the Tiger!!

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    djones07031546620624
  7. clyde123
    Started by clyde123,

    Hiya, I have been successful through my assesment day and now have my 'interview' coming up. I received a letter just stating that it was an hour long with no information. Does anyone have an information on this? I've revised business line questions and competency questions but I'm just wondering if anyone has brief information on it! Thanks x

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  8. firestick
    Started by firestick,

    Hi all, I have been looking at the force website section for transferees and note that they are only accepting officers for Bristol. Do any of you work there or know anyone who does? If so what is it like and would you recommend it?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. thepeachroom
    Started by thepeachroom,

    As above, does anyone know the shift pattern?

    • 2 replies
    • 3.8k views
  10. reflex4
    Started by reflex4,

    Has anyone had a Phone call today?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  11. guy123
    Started by guy123,

    Hi, Has anyone heard back from A & S about thier PC application from April, or does anyone know when we will be hearing back? Cheers!

  12. Fleming63
    Started by Fleming63,

    Hey guys, I got the news yesterday that i would be going no further this time round in the process to become a PC. I'm now going for the Specials and will hopefully make it, which will be a step in the right direction. Is anyone else that did not make the paper sift planning on applying to the specials?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    gcblue1241546620611
  13. violet1546620505
    Started by violet1546620505,

    Hi.....Anyone know when the results are out for the paper sift for the current recruitment drive? It must be fairly soon as the first assessment centre is in May.

  14. violet1546620505
    Started by violet1546620505,

    Has anyone heard anything yet?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. BristolGirl
    Started by BristolGirl,

    Hey, Avon and Somerset open recruitment on March 22nd for a day only and on an automated answer machine like last year. Go to the A&S website on the day for info on how to get your application packs. Just thought you'd all like to know :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.